• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Funny Brawl Pics

meleemaster500

Smash Lord

Meta-Lucario

Sonake

ROB-co

I KNEW IT!

Olimario

Samudorf

Mr. Pikachu

Cyborg Pikmin

God Tier

Sonic fall victim to the trophy gun

Marth has the skin of his victims sewn into his cape.

sonicx927

Smash Cadet

Ike used to be a very fast character, until the one fateful day......

*CRACK!*
Sonic: Whoa! sorry man I didn't see you there...
Ike: Here comes the pain....

sonicx927

Smash Cadet

Samus hates monkeys ttthiiiiiiiiiisss much :lick:

but that monkey happened to be the hob goblin in disguise

and on an unrelated note, this picture is sure to forever scar the minds of little kids

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
Yep, Falco just pulled out the landmaster.

And for the best picture ever, play as Wario and Lucas. Have Wario grab Lucas, and do his grab hits, and pause. If done right, Wario will be grabbing Lucas in the balls like the perverted child sex offender he is. :chuckle: I have a picture of it on MA WIIZORZ,but ergh...I'm just too lazy to get it up! XD

Seriously, you'll die. It's just that amazing. Someone take it and post it for the world of smashboards, NOAW! :laugh: Best pic ever, guarenteed.

All in all, this thread is STILL PURE EPIC F***ING WIN! I love you all! :)

"ROB likes showing off his nice brand new clothes. They're like...FAB-U-LOUS-a!!! Talk about totally in style while on sale! Like awsome!" :chuckle:

I love this thread.... :) :) :) :) :)

sonicx927

Smash Cadet

after months of training with Lucas, Falco finally managed to learn how to control the power of the hexagon

sonicx927

Smash Cadet
ooo last supper jokes, ok my turn!

for people who don't get it, the Konami code was used in almost all konami games and
was always activated by pressing: up, up, down, down, left, right, left, right, A, B. A and B are shown in sign language here
Disclaimer: I do not own this pic

Top Bottom