• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Funny Brawl Pics

Morrigan

/!\<br>\¡/

I see what u did ther

"Oh look at them, dumb blonde girls, if only I could teach them how to act like a girl, grrr..sigh"

RupeeClock

Smash Ace
So as it turns out, taking snapshots on the Subspace Emissary mode, even if you hack in unrestricted camera angles, is pretty bad for taking snapshots.

But there are a couple of gems waiting our there!

Check out the hilariously low resolution Peach and Zelda. :D

And then there's some more regular hacked snapshots, actually greenhill zone is a beautifully crafted level, if only Sonic wasn't low tier.

Wow, Lyn actually looks pretty androgynous when you can't see her hair or feminine features.
Maybe it's just the low res.

koopa cape located at the end of rainbow road
the full view of delfino plaza is absolutly amazing. Who knew they put that much time and effort into parts of stages that we weren't supposed to see closely. Especially the one you had a couple of days ago of the full view of the halberds hanger. It almost looks like they wanted us to hack the game and get shots like that.

Blackbelt

Smash Lord
the full view of delfino plaza is absolutly amazing. Who knew they put that much time and effort into parts of stages that we weren't supposed to see closely. Especially the one you had a couple of days ago of the full view of the halberds hanger. It almost looks like they wanted us to hack the game and get shots like that.
I cannot argue with this.

I mean, hell, the Onnett stage actually has the Meteorite on top of the hill.

Morrigan

/!\<br>\¡/
RupeeClock I suggest you open a new thread in this section with your hacked screenshots (and so that people here stop posting offtopic-request stuff).

Top Bottom