• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Funny Brawl Pics

RupeeClock

Smash Ace
I wonder if this USB Gecko is responsible for those super sized Jigglypuff snapshots. I'd be surprised if it makes the other fighters ridiculously big too.
Oh, no the giant jigglypuff thing is done by executing her final smash whilst the bridge is reforming on that Zelda stage.
You didn't know about that? The glitch has been around for ages.
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=z89kjSMcA0M

Although the USB Gecko can make things big anyway!

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
Oh, no the giant jigglypuff thing is done by executing her final smash whilst the bridge is reforming on that Zelda stage.
You didn't know about that? The glitch has been around for ages.
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=z89kjSMcA0M

Although the USB Gecko can make things big anyway!
I've actually seen the snapshots of the super sized Jigglypuff, but could never figure out how it was done.

Morrigan

/!\<br>\¡/
Oh great, so you don't need a modded Wii to make this "AR" work?
Do you think Nintendo can do anything about it?

meleemaster500

Smash Lord
Is there a specific program for the USB gecko that lets you do AR stuff? cause I know it was at least useful homebrew stuff. I think the gecko looks like it can do all the AR things, and I've wanted to use AR for Brawl for a while, but they never made AR for the Wii yet.

EDIT: I was confusing this with the SD Gecko, I thought they were the same (hooking my wii to the PC isn't necessarily ideal at my house), but I'd still like to know about it^

Indignant

Smash Journeyman
I can take screenshots outside of the normal function now.
Hopefully I'll be able to use cheats too, I just need to figure it out.

!!

Could you do me a favor? I'm looking for a specific screenshot from a CG...
Where the Halberd is getting lanced by the Subspace cannon. Can you do it?

RupeeClock

Smash Ace
Requesting Dark Peach
I've tried doing Dark Peach, but the game just freezes whenever I try.

You could also try the Homebrew Channel. Doesn't have full access to everything, but it's pretty close.
Here's the deal, you have to use Region Free 1.5 with the homebrew channel, but Brawl doesn't work on 1.5.
So instead I have to use 1.3 with the Twilight Hack, until 1.6 comes out which SHOULD work with brawl.

!!

Could you do me a favor? I'm looking for a specific screenshot from a CG...
Where the Halberd is getting lanced by the Subspace cannon. Can you do it?
Can't you just watch a youtube video? There are even video files ripped from the brawl disc that can be converted I think.

Is there a specific program for the USB gecko that lets you do AR stuff? cause I know it was at least useful homebrew stuff. I think the gecko looks like it can do all the AR things, and I've wanted to use AR for Brawl for a while, but they never made AR for the Wii yet.

EDIT: I was confusing this with the SD Gecko, I thought they were the same (hooking my wii to the PC isn't necessarily ideal at my house), but I'd still like to know about it^
The USB Gecko itself can upload cheat patches through the PC, there isn't any AR Homebrew yet.
And it may not be too long until an AR for the Wii either.

Oh great, so you don't need a modded Wii to make this "AR" work?
Do you think Nintendo can do anything about it?
Probably not, lol.

Alright, time for some more hacked snapshots, this time I focused on multiple same colour costumes.

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
You sure must have worked your hands off with those hacked snapshots. Guess that almost anything can be possible when using the AR.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Hole.

E.

Crap.

Rupee, those are freaking AMAZING.

With the ones of the aloys, are you able to play (and more importantly, win/lose a match) with them fine, or does the game crash? (Same with the Dark characters?)

Is it possible to play as Any of the bosses? (Specifically the Hands?)

RupeeClock

Smash Ace
Hole.

E.

Crap.

Rupee, those are freaking AMAZING.

With the ones of the aloys, are you able to play (and more importantly, win/lose a match) with them fine, or does the game crash? (Same with the Dark characters?)

Is it possible to play as Any of the bosses? (Specifically the Hands?)

You can play as the alloys, but the results screen will always crash (resetting is possible though, but the code wears off if you do that.)

Let me tell you, Red Alloy plays TERRIBLY, if you thought Ganondorf played bad you've seen nothing, even the KNEE is useless.
I've yet to try the other alloys though.
I've also yet to try the bosses, I will do this though.

Btw, if you want me to make avatars of the shadow characters (like the one I have of Lucario right now) I'd gladly do so.

Oh, and the alloys?
No grabs
No shields
No dodges
No specials
No items
ONLY smash, tilt, jabs and aerials.

Thingy Person

Smash Journeyman
Could you make me a Ganondark avatar, please?
Awesome work. Much better than the "Screenshot of the week" topic at the Mod Brawl forum.

angelspe3d

Smash Journeyman
RUPEEClock
Can u tak3 sum aw3som3 pix of m3taknight?>??? in th3 dark form !>?!!??!
PL3as3!!!!
i want som3 cool on3s for my combo vid and ill b3 sur3 to thank you for 3M!!!

angelspe3d

Smash Journeyman
blahhhh aight....
but ya trust m3 i look3d 3v3rywh3r3 for th3m... LAPTOP k3ys....
but i had to ord3r it :(
thanx in advanc3 wh3n u snap th3m shots

Morrigan

/!\<br>\¡/

Does it look familiar?

Peach: "Be a man, Toad!!"
Toad: "Naaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwww eeeeowww"

Indignant

Smash Journeyman
RupeeClock (fun name by the way, mind telling us where it came from?), I was planning on using as a caption, and you have much better resolution than youtube will ever have...It's why I asked. I know I could find it there...but it'd be disappointing.

Top Bottom