• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Funny Brawl Pics

falco999

Smash Apprentice

You hear that...

Yeah, i think it's going to rain

No Brawl just got delayed again.

F*ck you Nintendo

Dojo999

Smash Journeyman
January of 2008. It was a new year. But not even a new year could content fans longing for the next installment of the Super Smash Bros. Franchise. In a day and age where people complain about daily updates. And any news not related to a character is deemed as "Gay", the smashboards grow restless. Everyone is riding on the high of the upcoming game, less then 1 month away.

Captain Olimar, the tiny space traveler. One day he chose to to get in on Smash bros. He thought, "Everyone else is doing it, and I wanna be popular so why not?"

On Wednesday, January 9th of 2008. Cpt. Olimar and his Pikmin joined the brawl. Fans all over the world, and especially on the boards were overjoyed to see another character join the roster. It was good tidings all around as everyone waited for the new game.

But, on January 15, less than a week later, disaster struck. Fans received news that Super Smash Brothers Brawl would be DELAYED BY ANOTHER MONTH. Madness broke out. Woman screamed, children cried, men thrusted their hips and threw **** over in anger. The internet flooded with mobs of forum goers, and casual fans alike, all crying out in one voice. WHY?

I recall a time, not too long ago, when a similar incident occured with a character called sonic the hedgehog.

Still think new characters are cool?

Do the right thing. Only you can prevent game delays.

Kasek

Smash Ace
Lynchburg, Virginia, U.S.A., North America, Earth,
January of 2008. It was a new year. But not even a new year could content fans longing for the next installment of the Super Smash Bros. Franchise. In a day and age where people complain about daily updates. And any news not related to a character is deemed as "Gay", the smashboards grow restless. Everyone is riding on the high of the upcoming game, less then 1 month away.

Captain Olimar, the tiny space traveler. One day he chose to to get in on Smash bros. He thought, "Everyone else is doing it, and I wanna be popular so why not?"

On Wednesday, January 9th of 2008. Cpt. Olimar and his Pikmin joined the brawl. Fans all over the world, and especially on the boards were overjoyed to see another character join the roster. It was good tidings all around as everyone waited for the new game.

But, on January 15, less than a week later, disaster struck. Fans received news that Super Smash Brothers Brawl would be DELAYED BY ANOTHER MONTH. Madness broke out. Woman screamed, children cried, men thrusted their hips and threw **** over in anger. The internet flooded with mobs of forum goers, and casual fans alike, all crying out in one voice. WHY?

I recall a time, not too long ago, when a similar incident occured with a character called sonic the hedgehog.

Still think new characters are cool?

Do the right thing. Only you can prevent game delays.
I don't think it had anything to do with Olimar. Sure, we got it delayed a month. ButJapan only had it delayed a week. A week doesn't make much difference, does it? They probably found a big bug or something.

courte

Smash Lord
Why Shiek became broken:

Link: ...An Opening!!
Shiek: Took you long enough, fairy boy!!

seriously who wouldn't do this pic?!

Puffs

Smash Ace

Link: Sheik! You *****!

Sheik: What?

Link: Dammit, you've gone and opened the keyhole. Do you have any idea what's going to happen to us now?

Top Bottom