• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Funny Brawl Pics

Sun-Wukong

Smash Journeyman

Are you troubled by strange noises in the middle of the night?
Do you experience feelings of dread in your basement or attic?
Have you or any of your family ever seen a spook, specter, or ghost?
If the answer is yes, then don't wait another minute.
Pick up you phone and call the professionals.
Ghost Busters!
Our courteous and efficient staff is on call 24 hours a day to serve all your supernatural elimination needs!
We're ready to believe you!

Enigma14

Smash Champion
I have yet to give Chowder the time of day. As far as I can tell, it's inbetween Spongebob and Billy&Mandy. All three of which are made by the same guy. :urg: The fact that it has long commercials does nothing to give me a desire to watch it.

Sorry, have to get that off my chest some time, might as well be now.
I love the show, better then Spongebob and Billy and Mandy IMO.

Anyways...

[/IMG]http://www.smashbros.com/en_us/characters/images/snake/snake_080110b-l.jpg[/IMG]

Snake: Mario told me to try one of his mushrooms...

Lord SeBz

Smash Journeyman

This river was made from all the tears of the smash fans after the delay was announced..... yet again.

xbrinkx

Smash Ace
Sakurai is playing Pikachu online with an American gamer who imported it after the delay was shown.

I see what you did there.

punkomatic622

Smash Journeyman
Done waiting for Olimar (Ya HErd Sakurai?)

Sakurai (Diddy): Due to delays in the completion of Super Smash Bros. Brawl, we’ve had to change the release date of the game to Sunday, March 9th.
I deeply apologize to the people who have looked forward to playing the game for so long and ask that you hold on just a little longer.

Me (Olimar): WHY DON'T YOU HOLD ON TO THIS A LITTLE LONGER............... **TCH

Top Bottom