• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Funny Brawl Pics

Tpoto

Smash Cadet

Irish Bar on St. Patrick's Day:

"Here, have another drink."

"WHOOOO!!!!"

"Hey, buddy! Relax! You okay? You having a good time?"

(Shrek accent (This wil continue for DDD))"I'm having a great time."

"Oh My God, are you Irish?"

"AYE!!!"

"What part of Ireland are you from?"

"Uhh, ...

... downtown."

"Are you here by youself?"

"Oh, no. I'm not here by myself....

DONKEY!!!"

Downtown ireland is from a Russel Peters act. Except its down town china...

Your Hero

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1392-4236-0236

As you can see, this is a perfect example of the different effects of aging. When men and women develop, their "developments" in the upper area will shift. For women, it goes downwards, but for men, it shifts sideways

D

Deleted member

Donkey Kong:...Where two people were injured, Michel, and the weather made the rescue work all that much more--

Donkey Kong: Ho!!!

Puddin Master

Smash Apprentice
Okay, kids. This is the story of Wario, a former well-loved role model.

As you can see, Wario was once a snappily dressed, well-respected leader. This was his famous salute he gave whenever he questioned his followers' loyalty.

He was known for beating the crud out of bad guys with his "FISTS OF PAYNE". He also hit criminals with park benches.

One day, Wario decided to join a biker gang to find out if they were planning anything sinister. He also wanted to kick some booty. However, Wario was one day offered drugs, and to fakely swear his loyalty...

...he had to take them. The next thing he knew, he was hooked.

Wario then turned to a life of crime, attempting to steal anyone's money, even reformed criminals. But one day, the police caught him in the act.

"Stop right there!"

Wario attempted to escape, but was caught very soon when he blew up his bike in a gaseous explosion. Wario lost a lot of respect and soon became the most hated person in the city of Brawl, located in Smash Bros.

While a prisoner, Wario lost a lot of muscle.

Nowadays, Wario is a filthy, selfish, hobo slob. Stay clear of him. Especially on Halloween.

He'll mistake you for a giant piece of bubblegum.

blink777

Smash Journeyman
I hate lucas with a passion. he is a rip off of ness, who is a gay character in the first place. great job sakurai, nice job on that one.
Umm... Off topic much?

Gotta say, the ones with Wario singing various pop-starlet songs have been laugh-out-loud hilarious. Milkshake made me run and get my brother (who, unfortunately, did not share my reaction ;))

MACMO

Smash Cadet

Kirby used double kick

Peach used a Throphy Stand

Wild Towtow was caught

Give a nickname to the captured Towtow?

Top Bottom