• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Funniest John(s) You've Ever Heard?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alukard

Smash Hero
"i don't even try in singles"-Zro
" the only reason why u won is cuz u got saved by green greens blocks"-DJ Nintendo
"yea i could up tilt rest ... but i didn't wanna"-Zro
"i let u combo me ... i kno how to get out of that ... I KNO THE FRAMES" -DJ Nintendo

Bass.

Smash Journeyman
"I Was only four stocked, because my controller port was in # 2 and my opponents was in # 4, and before go went away i was shine spiked, because he started on the platform above me" LOL. you had to be there.

Controller port johns are top tier.

[SUPERJOHNS]It was so cheap! It was on Pokemon Stadium. He started on the platform and I started right below him next to the edge. Before GO! disappeared, I was shine spiked to hell. I swear!! Those ports on that stage suck for that match up. [/SUPERJOHNS]

Hate@tec0!

Rug

Smash Rookie
my friend always used to set my up for a perfect falco spike to finish the match, and seriously like 8 times out of ten he would miss it and end up dairing to his doom, and i would recover and win. but he would always say that he still won

Super Mari0

Smash Journeyman
''Youre really good........at spamming''

Johns really are hilarious... i beat my friends marth with MEWTWO the other day and he was like hes got a kind of phobia against slow characters like he cant fight against slow characters^^ that really makes sense

CHAOSDRAGON88

Smash Ace
Oh, thats not fair you play more than me. then i say: My gamecube has been broken for 9months now, i only played with you. Their response is: Nintendoworld is right near your school, you know you play there! Then i say; Do you want something to eat. Then they usually shut up.

Aminar

Smash Journeyman
Contact problems plague me and a friend of mine. It is the worlds best John, who can fight what they can't see.

In addition the TV we use gets bad Glare seeing the room has windows for walls all around the TV. Once again, can't see can't fight.

Worlds best John though. A kid had to mop where I work because he was being an *** while playing(IE kill this kid so he can't play anymore). His John for why he couldn't mop. "I can't mop because I lost my contacts and can't see where I mopped. But I can play smash because I can see the shapes on the TV." He's a dumb****.

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
Sunchaser007 Johns

"You roll too much"

"You have inside information" refering to me knowing his play styles.

"That Luigi taunt KO doesn't count, I didn't Perfect the ledge"

"Dude that fart stunk so bad i caused me not to L Cancel"

"This C stick is too small, I'm used to have two control sticks"

"Doctor Mario Up-B cancel takes no skill."

"Fvck people who play cheap, they don't deserve to play me"

"I was comboing the hell outta you i should have won that match" He said this right after i Ganon D-air him off the stage.

MisterMoo

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Aaron_Rodgerz
LOL! I havnt checked here in awhile =O. Im gonna try to revive this topic ><

I've been hearing some new johns for brawl....

"You only won because ZSS starts with throwing items!"

"Koopa-Cide is for noobs!"

"The random trip feature is out to get me!"

Yoshistar64

Smash Journeyman
"That thing where you slid on the floor? Yeah, it's called CHEATING. Do you know what that word means? Can you spell it? Or should I spell it for you? Okay then. C-H-E-A-T-I-N-G. CHEATING. And that other thing when that dumb giant turtle with the spikes comes out of his shell right away? You obviously modded your controller, dumb geek."

Hah, first of all, I'm not a geek, and second... whatever. The guy who said that was an old classmate of mine. I had to ask to use the bathroom to hide the laughter from him. That john was priceless.

HolyChef

Smash Ace
room of smashers in common room of dorm
new guy comes in and sits
"does anybody know how to wavedash?"

then when asked if he was any good
"it's all about game and watch"

i was pretty mad after he said that and especially after he was a new level of n00b

Gerbil

Smash Champion
"That black hole distracted me..."

Via Final Destination black hole.... yeah... >.> *heard it in another thread*

Itakio

Smash Journeyman
You have to be kidding me, that is not a john. If your hands are cold from set to set you will play terrible. Now if he is saying that and he has been in the house for about an hour or so than it is a lie.
A "john" is something that questions the validity of the match. If he's saying that the match would have been valid if his hands were warmer, that makes it a john.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom