• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FUND: Help MANG0 get to EUROPE! $496.0 Goal: $1000! (BEAST 3!!!)

TheSaudiMizer

Smash Journeyman
Yeah I have a hard time believing the perma ban was really justified in the first place, considering other cases I've seen on here. What was the original length of the ban prior to the alt account being made? And as stated previously, apologizing and admitting being wrong are not unbanning criteria, so if the mods are otherwise ok with it, then just let him come back. He can always be banned again for repeated behavior, and it's not like him saying sorry is genuine in any way.

:phone:

Morin0

Smash Lord
What did Froggy do? Then again, this probably isn't the place to TALK ABOUT THIS.

Hopefully Mango reaches the $1,000 goal!

Froggy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3110-7430-0100
What did Froggy do? Then again, this probably isn't the place to TALK ABOUT THIS.

I am opinionated and I don't bend over for the top players, some people think that's a crime.

Twinkles

Smash Lord
Then again, this probably isn't the place to TALK ABOUT THIS.
Might look into donating some more if not too many more donations come in. Hard to say, I've randomly been spending money like crazy over the summer.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer

I'd tell you, but then the mods would probably infract me, since apparently the staff of a forum are here to protect actual trolls from being called out, and to ban the people that actually matter in this community.

Going to donate to this next week

Mahone

Smash Champion
Why all the mod hate?

I thought red ryu answered my question well even though i was an ******* about it...

Seems like people were complainin about mango and it wasnt just mods so all this hate seems unfair

Then again who knows who u can trust nowadays

:phone:

Froggy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3110-7430-0100
I'd tell you, but then the mods would probably infract me, since apparently the staff of a forum are here to protect actual trolls from being called out, and to ban the people that actually matter in this community.

Going to donate to this next week
"People that" matter, you mean the top players right? I'm amazed that I am the only one who has the balls to call out all the top player **** riding on the boards. Top players don't "matter" anymore than anyone else.

Everyone(and I'm speaking to everyone here needs to stop crying just because a good player got banned. It's damn near classicist. And maybe I misunderstood the Starking, but I am nobody but myself.

rjgbadger

Banned via Warnings
i'll start riding your **** Froggy, quite gladly i might add, if you'd add literally ANY importance to ANY of your posts. This hierarchy, as you call it, exists for a reason. The better players are usually post more relevant and new information, and on top of that, THEY ARE THE BEST AT WHAT THEY DO. you are the best at what you do ONLY if you're goal is to be pointless to the community

1000g2g3g4g800999

Smash Journeyman
Uh yeah, you go all patriot and bring out all of flopmerica's accomplishments after making fun of Mike's illness, I kind of get the urge to tell you how stupid it is to bring it up (not to mention unrelated).

Haven't even been there, but the numbers say it all. 35% of obesity in the US? Only 2 political parties to choose from? Low standard of education? I can tell the USA is a **** country from a distance, just like I can smell **** without seeing it.

There's way more than 2 political parties, it's just that no one votes for the others.

Jockmaster

Smash Ace
There's way more than 2 political parties, it's just that no one votes for the others.
It's more like the media only covers those two and purposely shuns the rest

There would be many more voting for Libertarians and the sort if their candidates ever got any coverage whatsoever in mainstream news

Froggy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3110-7430-0100
i'll start riding your **** Froggy, quite gladly i might add, if you'd add literally ANY importance to ANY of your posts. This hierarchy, as you call it, exists for a reason. The better players are usually post more relevant and new information, and on top of that, THEY ARE THE BEST AT WHAT THEY DO. you are the best at what you do ONLY if you're goal is to be pointless to the community
You can justify it however you want, but you're just a sheep how bends over for top players. Hell I could make a similar argument for why people should worship rich white guys since they are more successful than the rest of us. But unlike you my dignity matters to me.

You're pathetic.

Warhawk

Smash Lord
I think its just more pathetic that you justify every single ******** post you make with "Oh no, its not me its just that smashboards has a hierarchy that works against me that makes me seem wrong". As if it can't ever be that you made a legitimately stupid or incorrect argument, which you often do. Some people make legitimate posts that get ignored because they aren't a top player or shunned because of that and it does suck. Thus far, none of your posts have fit that criteria, they've just been bad posts.

Just please stop posting in here before you get another thread in the melee discussion closed by a moderator. At the very least read some of your own posts before assuming people disagree with them because you aren't a top player.

rjgbadger

Banned via Warnings
You can justify it however you want, but you're just a sheep how bends over for top players. Hell I could make a similar argument for why people should worship rich white guys since they are more successful than the rest of us. But unlike you my dignity matters to me.

You're pathetic.
calling me a pathetic sheep is a quite rude thing for you to say, given the truth of my own circumstance. I'll have you know that i often times have the page of my browser zoomed in so i CANT see the poster unless i scroll to the left, which i only do when i look at a post(or series of posts) that are particularly enlightening or frustrating. Its really not surprising that a majority of legitimately GOOD posts are from either backroom members or established players, and the AWFUL posts are by the dirt posters like you who ***** and moan about some hurr durr thing that never matters

i will donate to this eventually. probably closer to apex after i see some more mang0 **** so i'm more hype for it.

♡ⓛⓞⓥⓔ♡

Anti-Illuminati
yo

someone donate
I just transfered money from my bank too paypal. I'll update as soon as the money has been transfered :)

I pm'd Red Ryu if there's a way to retrieve users email account, or if Mango could be permitted to make another account.

1000g2g3g4g800999

Smash Journeyman
"People that" matter, you mean the top players right? I'm amazed that I am the only one who has the balls to call out all the top player **** riding on the boards. Top players don't "matter" anymore than anyone else.

Everyone(and I'm speaking to everyone here needs to stop crying just because a good player got banned. It's damn near classicist. And maybe I misunderstood the Starking, but I am nobody but myself.
Re: Underlined things in order:

1. If my memory serves correct, you aren't.
2. Hyperbole and you emphasize it.
3. You're probably looking for a different word.

It's more like the media only covers those two and purposely shuns the rest

There would be many more voting for Libertarians and the sort if their candidates ever got any coverage whatsoever in mainstream news
Hence no one votes for the other parties.
^Hyperbolic statement, much like some of Froggy's, but he went out of his way to emphasize one of the exaggerations.

Blu

Smash Apprentice
This is like the UFO conspiracies, except smash-vamped. The hilarious part is, unlike governments IRL, mods and top players hardly exercise their minimally higher authority; people are just gullible.

Regardless, we all have top player potential. It's all a matter of finding the right methods.

(If I had even a stitch of money, like Winston, I would potentially donate after Apex.)

Froggy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3110-7430-0100
I think its just more pathetic that you justify every single ******** post you make with "Oh no, its not me its just that smashboards has a hierarchy that works against me that makes me seem wrong". As if it can't ever be that you made a legitimately stupid or incorrect argument, which you often do. Some people make legitimate posts that get ignored because they aren't a top player or shunned because of that and it does suck. Thus far, none of your posts have fit that criteria, they've just been bad posts.

Just please stop posting in here before you get another thread in the melee discussion closed by a moderator. At the very least read some of your own posts before assuming people disagree with them because you aren't a top player.
Such idiocy. Nothing I've posted has been ******** and you declaring them ******** doesn't make them ******** either. Moreover I've never claimed that everyone who disagrees with me is ****riding top players but you are complete and total moron if you think that none of those who disagree with me are simply catering to top players, or as this community puts it, the people who ''matter''.

I haven't gotten any thread closed, had you been smart enough to actually check instead of drawing incorrect assumptions you'd see it was closed because of everyone's posts, the mod who closed it even said so. And fyi your posts suck, if you have a problem with the posts I make then state why instead of these baseless blanket statements.

calling me a pathetic sheep is a quite rude thing for you to say, given the truth of my own circumstance. I'll have you know that i often times have the page of my browser zoomed in so i CANT see the poster unless i scroll to the left, which i only do when i look at a post(or series of posts) that are particularly enlightening or frustrating. Its really not surprising that a majority of legitimately GOOD posts are from either backroom members or established players, and the AWFUL posts are by the dirt posters like you who ***** and moan about some hurr durr thing that never matters

i will donate to this eventually. probably closer to apex after i see some more mang0 **** so i'm more hype for it.
This is the same as saying that all good ideas come from rich white people and it's not surprising that poor black folks don't contribute to society. I call you a sheep and pathetic because that's an accurate description of what you are. I'm seeing now that bigoted fits the description as well.

1000g2g3g4g800999

Smash Journeyman
I haven't gotten any thread closed, had you been smart enough to actually check instead of drawing incorrect assumptions you'd see it was closed because of everyone's posts, the mod who closed it even said so. And fyi your posts suck, if you have a problem with the posts I make then state why instead of these baseless blanket statements.

I think he's suggesting that you cause others in a threads to make posts that get them closed with your posts. As in, you instigate the behavior, or (d)evolve the conversation. I also find it odd you're insisting he give reasons for why he "has a problem" with how you post and telling him not to use blanket statements right after "fyi your posts suck".

Pink Reaper

Real Name No Gimmicks
BRoomer
In the Air, Using Up b as an offensive move
Such idiocy. Nothing I've posted has been ******** and you declaring them ******** doesn't make them ******** either. Moreover I've never claimed that everyone who disagrees with me is ****riding top players but you are complete and total moron if you think that none of those who disagree with me are simply catering to top players, or as this community puts it, the people who ''matter''.

This is the same as saying that all good ideas come from rich white people and it's not surprising that poor black folks don't contribute to society. I call you a sheep and pathetic because that's an accurate description of what you are. I'm seeing now that bigoted fits the description as well.
Oh man do i get to do this again? I DO get to do this again dont I. Awesome. So as someone who was there when it happened, and also a moderator for a while, I know why Mango was banned and why he is still banned. He didnt want to come back so he just hasnt. He was given the chance and he refused, which is his right. He will more than likely never come back. This post will have nothing to do with that. This post will once again be me insulting you for being a complete ****ing *******. Again, there will be no trolling. Again I am not attempting to troll you or anyone in this thread. This is just me insulting you for being a terrible person. Again. Because you're an *******. A complete ****ing one.

You equate liking good posts and disliking bad posts to hating black people. Literally you see someone disagree with your standpoint and somehow just go straight to racism. I dont even have a witty response to that, that's so insane I honestly think it's some kind of like, higher level super trolling. There's no possible way you could be that much of an *******. I mean you're definitely an *******(a complete ****ing one I remind you) but to somehow just go straight from a forum disagreement to racism is an incredible feat of *******ry, to a degree im still not certain exists.

Beyond that though, you seem to somehow believe that the entire forum is against you because you're new. This is incorrect. As someone who's been here a while(and that fact only dawned on me a few weeks back, I've been here for half a DECADE) let me correct you by saying no one dislikes you because you're new, because you're opinionated. Everyone dislikes you because you're a complete ****ing *******. And a terrible person. This is why im insulting you. Because of how much of an ******* you are. New posters are generally not expected to make great posts, but they are also given quite a bit of leeway. They may not have as much insight as other posters and as such bring up old information or ask questions that often seem obvious. But no one holds that against them as they are new posters. On the other hand sometimes new posters go above and beyond. I happened to be lucky enough to post in the very first thread Dr. PeePee made for instance. It was a dumb thread. But that's ok, because he was new. And yet now when people talk of Dr. PeePee they regard him as one of the best posters on this site. Because he took the time to learn, to become better, to make himself not a complete ****ing *******. Which is the opposite of what you did. You came in a complete ******* and you've just become more and more of a ****ing ******* with every post you make.

But let's skip Dr. PeePee shall we? Because he's a top player and clearly bringing him up when he was a nobody with a hilariously awful tag is still **** riding. So let's talk about t3h Icy. He's extremely well known on the melee forums. No, not because he's a top player like Dr. PeePee and no, not because he's a complete ****ing ******* like Froggy(that's you by the way, you're the complete ****ing *******) No, he's known because of the major projects he's taken on, working on a match up chart and his great live streams for major tournaments. He was a player who didnt really stand out who just went above and beyond just for the sake of the community. Literally the exact opposite of you. He's awesome, you're an *******. Him great, you *******. Are all his posts perfect? No. Obviously no one's posts are always perfect(except Magus, but Magus isnt a person. In the same way you are the Colon incarnate, Magus is a living Action Replay, brought forth by dark sorcery and hex codes) but he still makes an effort to be useful to the community. You on the other hand would equate that to hating black people. Which is ********.

I could list other players of course. DruggedFox a fox player who works hard on becoming a better player and sharing information on his character, or Witchking_of_Angmar who was way before your time who collected various frame information for shiek and other characters(usually from magus) and helped spread that information to other players. Shai Hulud who spent large amounts of time testing shield dropping and trying to help the melee scene properly take advantage of it. It was definitely not discovered by him as some people will claim but he did a lot of work with it and he should definitely be credited for it. But then there's you. Who claims to be "Opinionated" and "Doesnt bend to the beliefs of others" and "Is a complete ****ing *******." Somehow you've never made a post that the community has taken the time to recognized as great or useful, or as you'd call it: racist. Instead you just randomly show up and spew **** everywhere. Because you are an *******. A complete one as well. And still ****ing. A complete ****ing *******.

Twinkles

Smash Lord
@Pink
If I could like/upvote/do ANYTHING to give this comment proper acknowledgement, I would.

Linguini

Smash Master
lol. I could hate on this thread so much but i'm refraining...

that being said, let's move onto the help linguini finish college fund

Froggy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3110-7430-0100
I think he's suggesting that you cause others in a threads to make posts that get them closed with your posts. As in, you instigate the behavior, or (d)evolve the conversation. I also find it odd you're insisting he give reasons for why he "has a problem" with how you post and telling him not to use blanket statements right after "fyi your posts suck".
What are we children? I can't make anyone posts anything, have them take responsibility for what they say. And unlike warhawk the point of my post wasn't that his post was bad, therefore I don't see the point of explaining what was wrong with his post(which I think I did anyways)

@pink reaper: Bah, let me start this by saying I hate it when people use long contrive post to insult me, it has me feeling obligated to type and equally long post in response, and generally I'm just interested or motivated enough to do so but whatever, it's labor day weekend.

You insult me by cussing a lot, saying ****ing or ******* and if you think that works or proves a point then you're a moron. Despite the people who are going to commend you for this asinine post of yours most of it just a waste of words. I could easily cuss a lot and throw our harsh insults but it wouldn't make my post any smarter.

You equate liking good posts and disliking bad posts to hating black people. Literally you see someone disagree with your standpoint and somehow just go straight to racism. I dont even have a witty response to that, that's so insane I honestly think it's some kind of like, higher level super trolling. There's no possible way you could be that much of an *******. I mean you're definitely an *******(a complete ****ing one I remind you) but to somehow just go straight from a forum disagreement to racism is an incredible feat of *******ry, to a degree im still not certain exists.
God you're a *******, I didn't intend to go down to your level but after actually reading your post it's difficult not to. The issue isn't that he has a differing standpoint, the issue is that he believes one class of people are more likely to be beneficial to society than another a group of people. If that's not similar to racism then nothing is. You really call me and idiot over this, when your capacity for analysis is so weak that your unable to drawn meaningful comparisons, I don't even know why I'm responding to you.

Beyond that though, you seem to somehow believe that the entire forum is against you because you're new. This is incorrect. As someone who's been here a while(and that fact only dawned on me a few weeks back, I've been here for half a DECADE) let me correct you by saying no one dislikes you because you're new, because you're opinionated. Everyone dislikes you because you're a complete ****ing *******. And a terrible person. This is why im insulting you. Because of how much of an ******* you are. New posters are generally not expected to make great posts, but they are also given quite a bit of leeway. They may not have as much insight as other posters and as such bring up old information or ask questions that often seem obvious. But no one holds that against them as they are new posters. On the other hand sometimes new posters go above and beyond. I happened to be lucky enough to post in the very first thread Dr. PeePee made for instance. It was a dumb thread. But that's ok, because he was new. And yet now when people talk of Dr. PeePee they regard him as one of the best posters on this site. Because he took the time to learn, to become better, to make himself not a complete ****ing *******. Which is the opposite of what you did. You came in a complete ******* and you've just become more and more of a ****ing ******* with every post you make.
You're a ******* lol, I think I am going to end up starting all of my paragraphs like this, what you're saying is just dumb. Firstly it's obvious since you're not psychic that you have no way of knowing why or why not people on these boards are against me. You have no way of knowing and it's not your place to speak for the entire smash community. Second you're a ****ing moron if you think that new posters are given quite a bit of leeway, even those who disagree with me and think my posts are dumb(Warkhawk for example) note that it's awful how weaker players are shunned and ignored by the top players. The very fact that the community divides posters into people who ''matter'' and people who ''don't matter'' is proof of that. You're talking out of your ***, if you want to insult me and talk about what a **** I am then fine. But at least do it with some substance behind your argument instead of this drivel you're spouting. There is rankism on these boards, anyone with half a brain can see that.

I could list other players of course. DruggedFox a fox player who works hard on becoming a better player and sharing information on his character, or Witchking_of_Angmar who was way before your time who collected various frame information for shiek and other characters(usually from magus) and helped spread that information to other players. Shai Hulud who spent large amounts of time testing shield dropping and trying to help the melee scene properly take advantage of it. It was definitely not discovered by him as some people will claim but he did a lot of work with it and he should definitely be credited for it. But then there's you. Who claims to be "Opinionated" and "Doesnt bend to the beliefs of others" and "Is a complete ****ing *******." Somehow you've never made a post that the community has taken the time to recognized as great or useful, or as you'd call it: racist. Instead you just randomly show up and spew **** everywhere. Because you are an *******. A complete one as well. And still ****ing. A complete ****ing *******.
I'm not sure what you're getting at with this. I never said that peopled don't contribute to the boards. My point here is that lower players bend over for the top players and the top players are all in league with one another, state there superiority over lower players and are quite blatant about it. I should also note that top players bring there friends who are not top players into the fold via the backroom, druggedfox for example isn't really a top player(well maybe how he is) but he's friends with Drpeepee and Drpeepee wanted him afforded a certain degree of respect on the boards and therefore he was invited into the backroom. Perhaps you're a *******, or perhaps you're just ignorant forgetting that you're on the inside and you're incapable from looking on the outside anymore. Or perhaps you're a lowlife piece of **** who is attacking me because I am the only LITERALLY THE ONLY ONE willing to call the top players out on there bull****. You seem to forget that everyone else bends over for them, I am contradiction to the rule and anomaly and I get a lot of heat for it. Even if you are correct and people dislike me for reasons other than my views against the power structure on the boards, it doesn't change the fact they will also dislike me for my views and willingness to speak out against the power structure on these boards.

So I'll post like you. You're a *******, a ****ing ****** who doesn't deserve to post on these boards, doesn't deserve respect and you're a ****ty human being. Go die! Wow that sounded so smart didn't it.

ps: Some of my posts have actually been commended. People have pointed out sensible points in my posts before. I'm not sure if you were just being an *** when you said no one things anything I've posted is useful, but I'd just like to clarify that that statement is inaccurate.

1000g2g3g4g800999

Smash Journeyman
What are we children? I can't make anyone posts anything, have them take responsibility for what they say. And unlike warhawk the point of my post wasn't that his post was bad, therefore I don't see the point of explaining what was wrong with his post(which I think I did anyways)
The first part was just my interpretation of Warhawk's post, as in I think what was meant had you not posted in the thread at all, it wouldn't have gotten locked, and that you shouldn't post so that it doesn't happen again. You said his posts suck, which is in itself likely a blanket statement (unless you actually think all of his posts suck) after telling him to state why he has a problem with your posts instead of using baseless blanket statements (implying he shouldn't at all). Neither of you explicitly pointed to what was "wrong" with each other's posts as such, but he did say you talking about a "hierarchy [working] against [you]" was "pathetic", and you said he'd have to be a "moron" to think that no one who disagreed with you did it to "cater to top players" (Yes, him stating all of your posts are bad is also likely a blanket statement). I just found that response odd is all.

Anyway, for some other things you've been saying: Do you really mean to say the community categorizes people into those that matter and those that don't? Or do you really mean certain posters? Regardless, some will impact the individual members of the community more than others (including things like say, their growth as smashers and competitors; I'm pretty sure this site of the community is supposed to help people with that, and organize events among other things), and I guess some might call that "mattering more" to the community. If there is a hierarchy on this site (which I'm sure there is), do you think it may relate to users serving this site's purposes (either through posting or inspiration)?

Trying to keep my opinions out of here. Also I'm really tired and it wouldn't surprise me if the post that came out wasn't in English or otherwise unreadable.

Top Bottom