• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FullMetal+Waba present: Tipped Off 3!!! (MELEE ONLY, September 13th)

Zoro

Smash Champion
I think id be willing to drive if i get people that will help with gas

hiro uuaa vericz at&t marin action legion kyon bluray?

XIF

Smash Master
ZOMG Duluth, GA mostly... sometimes Weston, FL
Me and Green Mario are gonna be...

Team "Look at yourselves... I mean really, you lost to a Peach/Mario team. There's like 30 other teams with Foxes, Falcos, and Marths and you go an drop the ball on characters like Peach and Mario? You suck... yeah just cry, go into the corner, and fvcking cry until you're dehydrated. Be sorry, you usually are. As a matter of fact, just kill yourself. Someone who gets embarrassed that badly deserves it. The world is better off without people like you, who lose to Peach and Mario like some abomination of life."

I hope TIO can handle team names that big.

ace_201

Smash Apprentice
Me and Green Mario are gonna be...

Team "Look at yourselves... I mean really, you lost to a Peach/Mario team. There's like 30 other teams with Foxes, Falcos, and Marths and you go an drop the ball on characters like Peach and Mario? You suck... yeah just cry, go into the corner, and fvcking cry until you're dehydrated. Be sorry, you usually are. As a matter of fact, just kill yourself. Someone who gets embarrassed that badly deserves it. The world is better off without people like you, who lose to Peach and Mario like some abomination of life."

I hope TIO can handle team names that big.

I can't wait for the TO to announce that team name. I'll give him $10 if he can say that in one breath.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
someone should name their team "We love Tom"

im looking at dml right now, over the internet

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
I just realized, I'm gonna see SleepyK again. My worries are slowly drifting away.
I get to see Famished Container again?
Also I get to sleep in the same bed as Col Bol?

why is time so slow, wtf

ace_201

Smash Apprentice
****. I think I have to come to this just for friendlies. Too many epic people will be there.

Kyd

Smash Journeyman
ace_201 said:
****. I think I have to come to this just for friendlies. Too many epic people will be there
Yeah I'm quite nooby myself, but I'm entering anywayz. I figured what the hell....

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
that song will be called "Spank my Man-drill" once Yayhuz is done with it xD

MarsFool!

Smash Lord
Hi, many of you know me as the next president of the United States, others know me as a friend, relative, or close business partner. I want you all to know that I strive to benefit everyone's cause and everyones beliefs. I'm Chris Robinson, and I approve this thread.

Flamin Roy

Smash Ace
Hi, many of you know me as the next president of the United States, others know me as a friend, relative, or close business partner. I want you all to know that I strive to benefit everyone's cause and everyones beliefs. I'm Chris Robinson, and I approve this thread.
WHAT your racist i say racist against blacks and puerto rican

Top Bottom