• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FullMetal proudly presents: Tipped Off 8!

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
so who needs a ride friday i'm trying hard to help tim out but we don't know times or schedules or anything oh god

FlowinWater

Smash Champion
To I plan to roll out there today, need housing though. I can help with rides, just need a place to crash!

HOLLa

:phone:

nicaboy

Smash Champion
bout to meet up with some ga players and others cant wait! See some of you tonight and some in the morning! Get ready guys this is gonna be tight!

Эикельманн [РУС]

Myself, Hungrybox, Gahtzu, and Wizzrobe are roughly under an hour or so from Atlanta. Glad to see my protégé Blu made it to Georgia safe and sound.

Wow, every single region in Florida is being represented at this. Awesome stuff. No one from Sarasota has ever been OOS to a tournament before, so that's a first in smash history. :cool:

.Chipmunk.

Smash Ace
Myself, Hungrybox, Gahtzu, and Wizzrobe are roughly under an hour or so from Atlanta. Glad to see my protégée Blu made it to Georgia safe and sound.

Wow, every single region in Florida is being represented at this. Awesome stuff. No one from Sarasota has ever been OOS to a tournament before, so that's a first in smash history. :cool:
You guys are on the atlanta greyhound right? I'm bout to head out to pick you guys up but dont want to go to the wrong place.

v4extreme

Smash Journeyman
Admittedly this probably less awkward than if the address to fullmetal's grandmother's house had been wrong.

Still though wtf

:phone:

SleepyK

-snip- if anyone is lost

Last edited by a moderator:

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
probably not up yet. they're doing singles today, but they prolly ain't got things ready. i'ma take a nap and when i wake up round 3, i expect to be watching some first round matches :p

Top Bottom