• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Friends an Ike combo video by Stabbedbyahippie

•Col•

Smash Champion
Yeah, I like the intro and effects and everything... but... D:

The video on a whole was "Meh". Most of the clips were just showing you using one attack and someone dying... <.<

comboking

Smash Master
nice video. nice taunt with the cpu player. Friends is to good of a show. I liked it atleast.

Parents are annoying arn't they always thinking they are right.

Arturito_Burrito

Smash Master
great editing skills? I actually think they suck. Besides copying and pasting clips all you did was change the audio on the elincia scene, put some black and white in some places, and some slow motion in those black and white places.

Your clips sucked too like that one where you couldn't recover from you foot stooling a wolf and the wolf just saving you....

stabbedbyanipple

Smash Master
great editing skills? I actually think they suck. Besides copying and pasting clips all you did was change the audio on the elincia scene, put some black and white in some places, and some slow motion in those black and white places.

Your clips sucked too like that one where you couldn't recover from you foot stooling a wolf and the wolf just saving you....
Ouch dude.

Marauder

Smash Journeyman
Overall its not all that bad but that Olimar clip near the beginning... what was that? He was dead anyway.

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
Ouch dude.
Try not to mind it too much, he practically does this with everybody on the Ike boards... except maybe Ryko and a couple of others. None of the Ike tourney-pros for sure.

As for the video, same thing like everybody else. Good editting, okay material, and overall I still think it was great.

Top Bottom