• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Friendfinder Note: FF is supposed to come back soon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moosetracks

Smash Cadet
Looking for Brawl
1v1
no items
stages: no tourney rules, I will have stages like 75m and mario bros turned off though but other than that your stage choice on your side
skill lvl: likes playing the game every now and then but plays a lot more than just smash bros
also, please no lag....

pm me

Mainly I just want help improving my G&W or going to another character if I find it has better potential. I'm getting rusty (school and an mmo I play is to blame) and I need help getting back up there.

Thossos

Smash Cadet
Anyone currently on?
FC's 4940-5107-5258, for the record

hoping for minimal lag, obviously xD

And Deen... my name's Dean! lol

Pr0phetic

Dodge the bullets!
[EDIT] - I won't be able to play for another hour, due to some family things. This is valid after 10:15 am EST.

Still looking for 1v1/EC/2of3/Neutral Stages/No Items

Just add the friend code and tell me in PM or reply in post.

3xpl0sh1n

Smash Rookie
Looking for 2v2 match/ we could do any maps, perfer FD,/ we are red, were hosting, east cost connection/ we can start now
Brawl Code: 2406-5066-3013

Ryusuta

Smash Master
3DS FC
5000-3249-3643
(Hey, 3xpl0sh1n, I don't have a partner, but I can play if someone else teams with me. Otherwise...)

1v1 match
Standard rules/stages
PM me to set something up

Volacide

Smash Rookie
  • 1 v 1
  • 3 Stock
  • Neutral Stages

There is a catch.

I LIVE IN AFRICA.

The lag will be immense. I still want to play though. PM me if you're brave enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom