• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[FR] Bushido Brawl Impact (23,24,25 July)

Yikarur

Smash Master
if everythings alright we will get:
germany:

Bloody
Biggad
Semifer
Yikarur
Staco
(we are 5 exactly but Bloody and Biggad still need housing)

Luxembourg:
Desti
Chrysis

Austria:
Gheb
LP
l!nk

Luxembourg and Autria could Crew-up as well =P

pipe--

Smash Cadet
I'm Germany too.. German players think I live in Holland -_-

I won't participate in crews as Germany since you guys are full tho, I come from South America and I've been living here for only 6 months, so I gotta fit somewhere :/

Calzorz

Smash Lord
so is calzorz coming now or what?
yea sorry if ppl said i was not coming as some trouble came up but its all sorted now so i will be there + i gota give a good performance so ally can steal more of my combos

Ramin249
4 months ago 5
lol 2.44 = the CALZORZ COMBO

koukin1111
3 months ago
2:44 calzorzz comboooooooooooooo , pls go and die ally.

i be trollin :laugh:

no but srsly this wil probably be the biggest european brawl tourny to happen cant miss it and il be teaming with anaky again so everything is cool and i need to get in a mm with a few people like

kaos
mr r
gluttony
ally

i think thats the only ppl i want to play badly in a MM to be fair but to vs them 4 is worth the trip
see u there

istudying

Smash Lord
yea sorry if ppl said i was not coming as some trouble came up but its all sorted now so i will be there + i gota give a good performance so ally can steal more of my combos

Ramin249
4 months ago 5
lol 2.44 = the CALZORZ COMBO

koukin1111
3 months ago
2:44 calzorzz comboooooooooooooo , pls go and die ally.

i be trollin :laugh:

no but srsly this wil probably be the biggest european brawl tourny to happen cant miss it and il be teaming with anaky again so everything is cool and i need to get in a mm with a few people like

kaos
mr r
gluttony
ally

i think thats the only ppl i want to play badly in a MM to be fair but to vs them 4 is worth the trip
see u there
Alright calzorz i am not worth the trip thank you very much :mad:

Mr-R

Smash Champion
haha awesome
im glad ur coming after all
AWESOME

A
W
E
S
O
M
E

Mr-R

Smash Champion
haha i got that part xD
SO ALLY IS GOING SERIOUS MODE HU ?
we need to do some link vs CF friendlies btw ;D

-Jumpman-

Smash Champion
*Serious mode on*

Let's all do happy CF vs Link matches with smiles on our faces because we're happy playing low tiers ^^

Calzorz

Smash Lord
speaking of low tiers are there any players that are quite well known not entering low tier tourny? (need to find a few to play freindlies / mms with while low teir tourny is going on i cba to train a low tier for it xD so not entering)

Calzorz

Smash Lord
what time is it in canada!? and i probably should change my avatar considering i dropped c falcon like 4 months ago i just never can seem to stick with a 2ndry for a long time i get bored after 2 days but yet again i got this avatar made for me and i use it cos it is cool xD

Staco

Smash Champion
Calz, Im also not attending Low Tiers, looking forward to play U a lot on friday.
When are U arriving?
I arrive at ~ 12:00.

What about eating?
And drinking?
Will there be anything provided in the location?
Are there any supermarkets or other food stores close to the location?

Is there a room where we can put all our sleeping stuff during the tourneys (sleeping rooms or sth. like this)?

Achoral

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Achoral
Drinking/Eating :

In the venue, there will be a bar where you can buy cans, fries and halal sandwiches (chicken with/without cheese with/without vegetables). If it's like the other tourneys, there is a formula including one sandwich, fries and a cocacola/fanta/etc can for 4,50€.

Then if you don't want that, you can walk 1minute or so away from the venue and go to a kebab or to mcdonald's (the regular BigMac sandwich + drink + fries menu must cost around 5,80€)
There's also a supermarket, but it's a Franprix, and they're usually expansive and sell bad food.

C.R.Z

Smash Lord
Fox ditto MM 2€ best of 3? ^^
yeah ok, im horrible at fox ditto's but ill do my best. any other fox's in europe want matches?

CALZORS IS COMING HYPE!!!!

im so happy now, its a shame jmiller cant come and boxingking has dissappeared because then UK's best would all be going ^_^

ok so in terms of crews we should have approx a min of 7 players. we want to play france, spain and netherlands.germany if we have time along with any others.

let me know if anyones interested and how many players you got.

Mr-R

Smash Champion
u guys are lame for not attending low tiers

and holland is best at crews obviously

Staco

Smash Champion
u guys are lame for not attending low tiers

and holland is best at crews obviously
I live in the region with the most low tier mainers so I know that I dont even need to try, if I didnt train a low tier (and I didnt and wont do).

I suggest holland vs. france crews.

Boxingking disappeared?
**** it.
He really was a good Pikachu. :/

I dont think it would be a good idea to make crews against germany alone, since we miss a lot of our best players and we are just 5 by now.

Top Bottom