• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[FR] Bushido Brawl Impact (23,24,25 July)

Mr-R

Smash Champion
oh really mm link vs marth ???????????????????????????????????????????????
i thought so

Marcbri

Smash Lord
NNID
Marcbri
I just saw that the big national planned for the states the same days as this got delayed. Maybe this should be posted in tournament listing so we can get some more international players at this :p

Anaky

Smash Champion
NNID
AnakyUK
oh really mm link vs marth ???????????????????????????????????????????????
i thought so
Yeah but its gotta be in the tourney set, so if u get me in the bracket, u select the Link icon with your curosr then i will select the Marth icon with my cursor, sound simple enough?

But srs Link and Marth dittos so u can anhialate in Marth dittos, then hopefully i can bring it back to 1-1 in Lnik dittos, then we can do a final set of my Metaknight vs Your Ganondorf, i knwo its abit risky me going Meta vs a Ganon as this is Metas toughest matchup, but im up for it.

I just saw that the big national planned for the states the same days as this got delayed. Maybe this should be posted in tournament listing so we can get some more international players at this :p
I agree, alot of UK players are interested in this, France seems like the best palce to go for ppl as its in the Centre of all the Smash regions.

Also make sure u bring Rydle along with u Marc.

C.R.Z

Smash Lord
Yeah but its gotta be in the tourney set, so if u get me in the bracket, u select the Link icon with your curosr then i will select the Marth icon with my cursor, sound simple enough?

But srs Link and Marth dittos so u can anhialate in Marth dittos, then hopefully i can bring it back to 1-1 in Lnik dittos, then we can do a final set of my Metaknight vs Your Ganondorf, i knwo its abit risky me going Meta vs a Ganon as this is Metas toughest matchup, but im up for it.

I agree, alot of UK players are interested in this, France seems like the best palce to go for ppl as its in the Centre of all the Smash regions.

Also make sure u bring Rydle along with u Marc.
anakin, if i cant go because of the date, could maybe siri and jmiller tag along with you and calz? i feel bad not going with them :(

Marcbri

Smash Lord
NNID
Marcbri
I promise to bring rydle xD

oh, Italy interested as well? this is getting more and more hype!

Ramin wanna MM my fox vs your link? :p

Mr-R

Smash Champion
sure, anyone else wanna mm?
ps :this reminds me of tsl (H)

King Funk

Int. Croc. Alligator
Hm... Sadly until now I haven't manage to convince any of the portuguese players to come with me. :/

So I guess I'll represent France or Denmark. xD

Marcbri

Smash Lord
NNID
Marcbri
if you come I'll arrange it so you get in this time!

Pep, si vienes quieres hacer team? Mi MK ha mejorado mucho en teams, antes era malo y quedamos terceros xD

Achoral

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Achoral
Chances that the tournament will start on Friday are increasing a lot.

Same for the fact that the tournament will take place in a Gymnasium from Lassy.

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
Okay just found out my exam dates and I finish my exams way before this, so expect to see me at this. =]

Anaky

Smash Champion
NNID
AnakyUK
anakin, if i cant go because of the date, could maybe siri and jmiller tag along with you and calz? i feel bad not going with them :(
Yeah they can, but Miller just told me he didnt have a passport xD.

Anyway "KillerJawz" is confirmed, hes coming along with Myself, Calz, Kasper and Willz (If He Doesnt Make An Excuse Up).

And Ramin ok we can do My Meta vs ur Link 10 Euro.

I also wanna MM iStudy Marth vs Icies, see how badly i will get *****.

Ohh yeah, and crews will be awsome, 5 ppl per Crew?

Marcbri

Smash Lord
NNID
Marcbri
lol , you don't need a passport to travel in the european union. an ID card will do the work.

5 people per crew is so few, I'd like 8 or 10. ( or having 10 and chosing 8 of those in every fight, as I've seen done in some crews)

istudying

Smash Lord
Yeah they can, but Miller just told me he didnt have a passport xD.

Anyway "KillerJawz" is confirmed, hes coming along with Myself, Calz, Kasper and Willz (If He Doesnt Make An Excuse Up).

And Ramin ok we can do My Meta vs ur Link 10 Euro.

I also wanna MM iStudy Marth vs Icies, see how badly i will get *****.

Ohh yeah, and crews will be awsome, 5 ppl per Crew?
Sure thing man =D!

Marcbri

Smash Lord
NNID
Marcbri
Oh, there's an interested people list already, from the spanish boards, so far there's these people:

Greward
Joannett88
Miquel
naT
Veyron
Edu
Marcbri
El_Bardo
Robo_Luigi
Talvi
FotuRAN
Joseph ( but unlikely due to dates)
Blackshadows
Cp2
Rydle
Raw!
Lionman
Neji
Nexoult
Death_Alex
Chequio

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
Anyone dare money match me? I know you 'pros' (lol, you pros arn't even near my level of skill) don't wanna waste your money vs me, which is fair enough, but surely can step it up and face me in a highly priced mm? =]

SEID

Smash Rookie
since i´ve been declared a driver for an austrian carpool, i have to make myself interested xD

Luigi player

Smash Master
Some austrians are interested.

For now it's:

Gheb
SEID
me

And we can probably convince 1-2 others to come with us. ^^

EDIT: lol I'm way too slow

Top Bottom