• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fox Power Rankings (In Progress)

Lesleyk

Smash Apprentice
Last tourney Goten whas on a whole different level with his Fox. He kicked me out of the bracket with a Fox ditto. Painfull...

Tenzo is also an amazing Fox player, we did some ditto matches together. At that moment we were both around the same level.

Upcoming tourney I will try to get some footage of Tenzo, Goten and my own gameplay.

NAKAT

Smash Champion
Last tourney Goten whas on a whole different level with his Fox. He kicked me out of the bracket with a Fox ditto. Painfull...

Tenzo is also an amazing Fox player, we did some ditto matches together. At that moment we were both around the same level.

Upcoming tourney I will try to get some footage of Tenzo, Goten and my own gameplay.
Yes please and thank you I want to see what Europe is all about.

crifer

Smash Lord
lol I´ve seen Tenzo at brawl in berlin and a lot of people said he is not as good as I am.
Orion we need to play at "make some Neuss", I want to play Goten, too.

C.R.Z

Smash Lord
hopefully all the fox's go to what ever the next big european tourney is, at least then we will get some good placings for fox. i know i will be, it would be nice to play and maybe learn stuff from you all :)

C.R.Z

Smash Lord
fox dittos is prob one of my worest MU's lol i just dont know what to do :0

C.R.Z

Smash Lord
fox ditto's are tard, the worse fox gets some sort of odd super advantage.
make the matches ********.
i actually agree lol

with me its like i dont know what to do, do i be very agro or camp like hell? then the opponent does something stupud that shouldnt work but does. makes me :(

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
i got 3rd at a mid-tier singles event and 2nd in mid-tier doubles. idk why but im just like so addicted to Fox

nakat, some dudes from PA told me my Fox plays just like yours... except better

:trollface:

NAKAT

Smash Champion
i got 3rd at a mid-tier singles event and 2nd in mid-tier doubles. idk why but im just like so addicted to Fox

nakat, some dudes from PA told me my Fox plays just like yours... except better

:trollface:
I watched everything and I disagree. Good job though, I am so salty that I couldn't make it out there lol!

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
I was just messing, Nakat.

Do you have AIM, btw? I need a few Fox buddies that I can IM with random questions, ideas, and concepts that I have with Fox who is knowledgable or experienced enough to know the answer.

I think the reason why I'm so addicted to him is because of his up-tilt.

C.R.Z

Smash Lord
my aim and skype are "narutoakatyrell".

How do you get in the bbr C.R.Z?
there was an application period where you had to answer some questions.you basically have to have helped the community and then they decide if you can join or not. not sure how you do it now, you might have to wait until next year.

thanks iblis

Helping the community is just a single part of getting into the BBR, but that is the general jist of it.

I said take it to pm. If you even dare to continue that discussion I will rip havoc upon your cookies.

Top Bottom