• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fox is bad now?

FreakingMethodiC

Smash Journeyman
Erg, my head... Fox is one of those characters that u need to like his style to be good at him. He ain't one of those pick and go characters. And i dunno why everyone keeps QQ'n over pika. Haven't payed much attention to the board lately but u can shine out of his down throw Chain grab. But over here in NY i haven;t played any good pickachus. Just snakes, metas and a DK xD.

UzakiuzuG

Smash Journeyman
Lucky well the pikachu I played against I couldn't move at all, so gay. ;-; To myself I was thinking what a bit move.

-Mars-

Smash Hero
I find it funny that what started off as a troll topic turned into some of the best discussion on this board. Any character which has as devestating a kill move and terrific combo options as Fox does, can never be horrible. He's fast, combos, has a spike, good recovery, great kill options, and to top it all off he has a projectile for those camp characters.

.CMW.

Smash Apprentice
You all say I know nothing of Fox but here is a little fact you may not have known, I love playing the space critters. Maybe not for serious matches, but for fun, they are the best. I'm not trying to stir up any anger amongst serious Fox players, I was simply asked a question by the OP and answered it with the only means I have to answer it, personal opinion. Now all of you Fox players can come to rescue the rep of your loved main, but I really don't see how me stating my opinion that differs from the majority of the Fox board makes it less valid than yours. Enough with the "you have no idea what you are talking about" statements. I get it. You disagree.

On another note I said he was nerfed in Brawl. Which he was. I also said he is a staple character. Which he is. I also said he belongs in low medium to low tiers. Because he does. In case you haven't noticed, if you don't stand out, you are nothing (in Brawl).

I am the same person who was discussing CF in their boards. I am very opinionated and before flaming me, try and see the issue from a different point of view. None of my posts were meant as an unnecessary attack to anyone, they are simply to share my opinion.

On yet another note, Fox might be thought of as better if he didn't have a bird-like friend so similar to him, that excels in almost every aspect. Mull that over a bit.

.CMW.

-Mars-

Smash Hero
You all say I know nothing of Fox but here is a little fact you may not have known, I love playing the space critters. Maybe not for serious matches, but for fun, they are the best. I'm not trying to stir up any anger amongst serious Fox players, I was simply asked a question by the OP and answered it with the only means I have to answer it, personal opinion. Now all of you Fox players can come to rescue the rep of your loved main, but I really don't see how me stating my opinion that differs from the majority of the Fox board makes it less valid than yours. Enough with the "you have no idea what you are talking about" statements. I get it. You disagree.

On another note I said he was nerfed in Brawl. Which he was. I also said he is a staple character. Which he is. I also said he belongs in low medium to low tiers. Because he does. In case you haven't noticed, if you don't stand out, you are nothing (in Brawl).

I am the same person who was discussing CF in their boards. I am very opinionated and before flaming me, try and see the issue from a different point of view. None of my posts were meant as an unnecessary attack to anyone, they are simply to share my opinion.

On yet another note, Fox might be thought of as better if he didn't have a bird-like friend so similar to him, that excels in almost every aspect. Mull that over a bit.

.CMW.
Mull this over buddy, Fox plays nothing like falco. They are not similar and they have two different styles.

Falco-His game is pretty much based off of his grab game and his projectile. I'm not saying thats a bad thing, it's actually really good. He also has decent aerials with nice priority and range.

His recovery is horrible, Falco players NEVER want to be off the stage, thats how they generally lose. He also has a hard time in some matchups with killing.

Fox-His game is pretty much viewed as racking up the damage and killing with upsmash, but there is so much more to Fox than that. He's extremely fast and he has some decent aerials. One of the best comboers in the game. He does have some problems with characters that can zone well.

His recovery is not the greatest, but it's certainly better than Falcos. He, unlike Falco, can actually play off the stage and get back on the stage. He also has better kill options than Falco, besides just usmash I think dsmash is very good as well.

.CMW.

Smash Apprentice
Fox plays nothing like Falco, but that isn't what I said (or meant anyways). They are very very similar in terms of a move set. Just a few tweaks make one space critter better at *insert move/technique here* and vice versa. All I'm saying is they have similar move sets and that Falco excels in most ways, thus making him top tier material. Am I wrong?

.CMW.

-Mars-

Smash Hero
Fox plays nothing like Falco, but that isn't what I said (or meant anyways). They are very very similar in terms of a move set. Just a few tweaks make one space critter better at *insert move/technique here* and vice versa. All I'm saying is they have similar move sets and that Falco excels in most ways, thus making him top tier material. Am I wrong?

.CMW.
This isn't melee thier movesets are very different, maybe you just haven't noticed. All of thier aerials are different, tilts are different, reflector has different properties, laser has different properties, fsmash is different.

Only things that are comparable is dsmash, usmash, and recovery moves and all of these are vastly different.

Yes Falco's better, but comparing him to a character that is nothing like him is pointless. I'm sick of people comparing the spacies, all of them are extremely different from one another and they all play differently.

SCOTU

Smash Hero
I don't know why, but I find this pretty hilarious. Actually, I do know why.

I remember going on a similar rant and Ankoku pointed out your criticisms of it, saying I didn't know what I was talking about and that Fox was really good. I also remember Ankoku saying you were going to main Fox just to prove to the nay-sayers just how broken he could be.

Funny how much your opinion changes when you actually play, doesn't it? You are slightly harsh though, as I was. Fox will probably land himself in the mid-mid category when all is said and done.
I actually find that pretty hilarious too.

.CMW.

Smash Apprentice
This isn't melee thier movesets are very different, maybe you just haven't noticed. All of thier aerials are different, tilts are different, reflector has different properties, laser has different properties, fsmash is different.

Only things that are comparable is dsmash, usmash, and recovery moves and all of these are vastly different.

Yes Falco's better, but comparing him to a character that is nothing like him is pointless. I'm sick of people comparing the spacies, all of them are extremely different from one another and they all play differently.
Eh, whatever, I'm not talking about minor differences. You look at the whole picture of Fox/Falco/Wolf (or Faxolf as I so ingeniously dubbed the trio) and one word comes to mind : Clone. I get your point on "This isn't SSBM", they aren't as much of clones as they were, but it seems as though the decloning process is only half completed. (And then Wolf was added at the same state as Falco, half clone, half not. For reasons unknown to all.) They play differently yes, but it is merely minor changes in their respective move sets that set them apart. It's not like comparing Pikachu and Bowser. I am comparing 3 VERY similar characters.

.CMW.

JigglyZelda003

Smash Hero
if you look at the 3 of them disreguarding any minor differences they look like this:

Fox: speed type
Falco: balance type
Wolf: power type

then when you go more indepth into their metagames they are far more drastically different than at first glance. minus some still similar actions like hold jab attack.

.CMW.

Smash Apprentice
They have their differences and it seems that the three do represent each of the core weight classes. Similar moves, different abilities (if that makes sense to you). I guess the whole situation still screams clone to me. I HATE clones. It's lazy and its a boring aspect of the entire game. ARGH!

Just to state my opinion : Fox < Wolf < Falco.

If you play Fox, please don't be swayed by my opinions. I encourage all the people who can stand playing him to do just that, play him. It's no fun watching the same handful of characters excel. I just can't stand anything about the space critters to the point of professional play. I only play them for fun because they annoy my brother. Hehe. Like I've stated before Fox is very average. Neither here nor there. <------- Finally back on topic. :).

.CMW.

-Mars-

Smash Hero
They're not even close to clones so stop calling them that. We already explained why they are not. And of course your going to say Fox< Wolf < Falco, that's what the tier list reflects. Imo when it's all said and done Fox will be above Wolf. I think more and more people are beginning to understand the Wolf matchup and in the future he's going to have a hard time getting the kill.

.CMW.

Smash Apprentice
Clones. It's what they are. It's what they will stay until SSB4 (if it ever exists) , even then it could remain unchanged.
I hate tier lists. They are stupid. Don't you dare throw me in the category of tier list fanboy. I say that out of personal opinion. Something that the Fox boards just can't accept. I have a different opinion compared to 90% percent of the board members on this sub-forum based on Fox. Deal with it. Oh, by the way, I have NEVER had a single opinion change based on the tier lists. They mean nothing to me. I say Fox>Wolf>Falco and I'm sticking with it, based on my own personal thoughts and experiences with each of the characters.

.CMW.

-Mars-

Smash Hero
Clones. It's what they are. It's what they will stay until SSB4 (if it ever exists) , even then it could remain unchanged.
I hate tier lists. They are stupid. Don't you dare throw me in the category of tier list fanboy. I say that out of personal opinion. Something that the Fox boards just can't accept. I have a different opinion compared to 90% percent of the board members on this sub-forum based on Fox. Deal with it. Oh, by the way, I have NEVER had a single opinion change based on the tier lists. They mean nothing to me. I say Fox>Wolf>Falco and I'm sticking with it, based on my own personal thoughts and experiences with each of the characters.

.CMW.

THEY ARE NOT CLONES, THIS HAS ALREADY BEEN EXPLAINED. In melee you could argue that Fox and Falco were similar, but in Brawl Falco was completely Luigified. I didn't throw you in the category of tier list fanboy and I really could care less. It's just that this is what the general opinion is so that's probably what your opinion is based off of. You said yourself that you just play them for fun, so why would you argue against people that have more knowledge of the character than you, or adamantly defend your opinion against others who actually play the character. Of course the Fox boards are going to have the same general opinions, we spend a good deal of time playing and learning about the character.

Yes most of the people would agree that Falco is above Fox, no one really ever argues that. the chaingrab and his laser is pretty much the only thing that distances him from Fox though. He's one of those characters that has to have the chaingrab to have a decent shot at competing.

A6M Zero

Smash Ace
If I may, I believe that Fox is a better character than Falco.

To be totally honest, if you don't get hit my Falco's forward smash, you'll like, win...That's kind easy, ain't it?

I'm serious, Falco is overrated.

.CMW.

Smash Apprentice
THEY ARE NOT CLONES, THIS HAS ALREADY BEEN EXPLAINED. In melee you could argue that Fox and Falco were similar, but in Brawl Falco was completely Luigified. I didn't throw you in the category of tier list fanboy and I really could care less. It's just that this is what the general opinion is so that's probably what your opinion is based off of. You said yourself that you just play them for fun, so why would you argue against people that have more knowledge of the character than you, or adamantly defend your opinion against others who actually play the character. Of course the Fox boards are going to have the same general opinions, we spend a good deal of time playing and learning about the character.

Yes most of the people would agree that Falco is above Fox, no one really ever argues that. the chaingrab and his laser is pretty much the only thing that distances him from Fox though. He's one of those characters that has to have the chaingrab to have a decent shot at competing.
For the first yellow sentence....**** you, I told you I base my opinions off my own personal experiences, you said this just to piss me off.

For the second yellow sentence....I play the critters casually, check out where I live. It's in the middle of nowhere. Knowing that, think of who I actually play more, those I set aside for professional purposes and those I play casually. When a professionl situation arrives I play with my professionaly ready characters. This doesn't happen all that often. When playing with friends I use my casual set. This happens A LOT more. I know a lot about the space trio, so don't say things before you know they are fact. This thread is aimed towards professional players because a casual player wouldn't be wondering if Fox was bad or not, they would just play him because they like him. Thus I have been discussing the professional aspects of Fox (or lack of these aspects). If we were talking about the casual aspects of Fox, I would have a different tune. Think before you write.

*Full fledged clones? Perhaps not. I'll stick them in the category of hybrid. Half clone, half separate identity. Still a form of clone nonetheless.*

.CMW.

-Mars-

Smash Hero
For the first yellow sentence....**** you, I told you I base my opinions off my own personal experiences, you said this just to piss me off.

For the second yellow sentence....I play the critters casually, check out where I live. It's in the middle of nowhere. Knowing that, think of who I actually play more, those I set aside for professional purposes and those I play casually. When a professionl situation arrives I play with my professionaly ready characters. This doesn't happen all that often. When playing with friends I use my casual set. This happens A LOT more. I know a lot about the space trio, so don't say things before you know they are fact. This thread is aimed towards professional players because a casual player wouldn't be wondering if Fox was bad or not, they would just play him because they like him. Thus I have been discussing the professional aspects of Fox (or lack of these aspects). If we were talking about the casual aspects of Fox, I would have a different tune. Think before you write.

.CMW.
If your getting pissed off over what someone says on a forum, then you have some issues you need to take care of, so **** you, u little s***.

You've already showed me how much you know about the trio, you keep defending your view that they are clones when EVERYBODY knows that they're not. As for his professional aspects, why would you be commenting on them if you JUST PLAY HIM FOR FUN? You said yourself that a casual player "wouldn't be wondering if Fox was bad or not" but you yourself are a casual player, you just contradicted yourself.

Btw, I hate flame wars and I apologize to everyone else for getting involved in a semi-one.

.CMW.

Smash Apprentice
If your getting pissed off over what someone says on a forum, then you have some issues you need to take care of, so **** you, u little s***.

You've already showed me how much you know about the trio, you keep defending your view that they are clones when EVERYBODY knows that they're not. As for his professional aspects, why would you be commenting on them if you JUST PLAY HIM FOR FUN? You said yourself that a casual player "wouldn't be wondering if Fox was bad or not" but you yourself are a casual player, you just contradicted yourself.

Btw, I hate flame wars and I apologize to everyone else for getting involved in a semi-one.
I got involved in a professionally oriented thread because I'm prone to competition and even if I don't play that specific character in my professional set, I still like to discuss their capabilities at a professional level. Nothing wrong with that. A bunch of people who don't play Meta Knight talk about him professionally. Your "logic" fails.

Second of all, pissed wasn't the best of words. Disappointed I suppose. Disappointed in the human race for there incapability to read and comprehend sentences directly in front of them. I said I don't form my opinions around others beliefs and immediately after you said that I probably did. I'm sure you can see how that is a little annoying to deal with, when the person you are debating with fails to read your whole post through and understand it.

YES I KNOW YOU SAY THEY AREN'T CLONES. BUT...THEY...ARE...Even you have to admit that they are clones to some degree. You know I'm not wrong.

.CMW.

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light

*Full fledged clones? Perhaps not. I'll stick them in the category of hybrid. Half clone, half separate identity. Still a form of clone nonetheless.*

.CMW.
I don't see you breaking water at any sort of major tournament. I don't see you doing anything big and setting benchmarks for the character, since all you do is sit around and play with your friends.

So much for your "professional" opinion. Do yourself a favor and NOT try to talk about tourney-level play unless it's in the form of Q & A, with you asking the questions and the more knowledgeable folk answering.

Smooth Criminal

-Mars-

Smash Hero
You keep challenging my intellect or reading comprehension skills and i'm finding it rather amusing. Thank you, you've given me a few chuckles for the night.

I didn't say that you stating your opinion was wrong, just that......your opinion is wrong and you defending it against others with more knowledge of the character.......is wrong.

They are not even close to clones, you'll never get me to agree on this. They come from the same game and they all have awesome taunts.......that is where the similarities end.

.CMW.

Smash Apprentice
I don't see you breaking water at any sort of major tournament. I don't see you doing anything big and setting benchmarks for the character, since all you do is sit around and play with your friends.

So much for your "professional" opinion. Do yourself a favor and NOT try to talk about tourney-level play unless it's in the form of Q & A, with you asking the questions and the more knowledgeable folk answering.

Smooth Criminal

The flame coming from you was just plain unnecessary. I may not be world renowned as a smash player but that in no way means I can't function in tourney level play. I have a professional opinion and I intend to spread it, ignoring people like you on the way. By your logic SWF wouldn't be running because only the world renowned people would be able to discuss the characters. Be realistic man, just because you are not known by all doesn't mean your opinion doesn't matter. So, before you speak to me again think of your tone and show some respect, I am human and I deserve the same amount of respect as the next human (including you). I only took up a bitter tone with you because you attacked me just for having an opinion.

.CMW.

.CMW.

Smash Apprentice
You keep challenging my intellect or reading comprehension skills and i'm finding it rather amusing. Thank you, you've given me a few chuckles for the night.

I didn't say that you stating your opinion was wrong, just that......your opinion is wrong and you defending it against others with more knowledge of the character.......is wrong.

They are not even close to clones, you'll never get me to agree on this. They come from the same game and they all have awesome taunts.......that is where the similarities end.
Well I'm glad that I provided some humor for you. It's good to laugh.

Well, I say your opinion is wrong. Wow, that got neither of us anywhere. Perhaps saying someones opinion is wrong based entirely upon your own opinion is a ridiculous thing to do? I think it is. :).

Oh and when I say specials, no similarities pop into your head?

.CMW.

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light

The flame coming from you was just plain unnecessary. I may not be world renowned as a smash player but that in no way means I can't function in tourney level play. I have a professional opinion and I intend to spread it, ignoring people like you on the way. By your logic SWF wouldn't be running because only the world renowned people would be able to discuss the characters. Be realistic man, just because you are not known by all doesn't mean your opinion doesn't matter. So, before you speak to me again think of your tone and show some respect, I am human and I deserve the same amount of respect as the next human (including you). I only took up a bitter tone with you because you attacked me just for having an opinion.

.CMW.
Can the self-righteous martyr act; it's the ****ing internet, kid.

As for the "deprecating" tone of my post: It wasn't really all that deprecating. I was just pointing out that your professional opinion doesn't count for squat when it comes to high-end play. You admitted your source: Most of your gameplay comes from a small circle of friends. People that generally know what they're talking about (or, since you seem like you're on some kind of crusade to enlighten people, "championing") actually go places and play more than three or four people at a time. They play a dozen, maybe more, players at one time. Which means their spectrum and knowledge of the game is a helluva lot more broader than yours.

And I'm not even talking about renowned players like Reflex, M2K, and Azen when I say "knowledgeable players." I'm just talking about people that frequent tourneys in general (re: Offline tourneys, like FAST 1 and CH). So bully for you when it comes to your assumptions.

Smooth Criminal

.CMW.

Smash Apprentice
Oh yes, I now see the error of my ways. I should bow before you oh mighty Smooth Criminal. Be realistic will you? Although my professional careers is not as expansive as you may have hoped, it is still there, thus giving me the right to give advice on professional play. As for your post saying that what you said was not all that bad, I seem to remember you saying my opinion doesn't matter and that I am a lesser being in the knowledge of characters just because I somehow haven't done enough to prove myself to you, a complete stranger. As for the righteous bull ****, I guess I kind of hoped that decency and good will toward fellow man wasn't totally killed, along with a rather large list of many other things the internet has killed. I guess I can expect nothing of the kind sort here.

Oh and as you said, It's the internet, I can say what I want and so can you. That is well established, so how about instead of attacking me, you give your own counter argument. Your delusions of grandeur are starting to get on my nerves, kid. And I don't say kid because of age, you are 6 years older than me. I say it based on the maturity level of your posts.

.CMW.

-Mars-

Smash Hero
Well I'm glad that I provided some humor for you. It's good to laugh.

Well, I say your opinion is wrong. Wow, that got neither of us anywhere. Perhaps saying someones opinion is wrong based entirely upon your own opinion is a ridiculous thing to do? I think it is. :).

Oh and when I say specials, no similarities pop into your head?

.CMW.
More humor based upon your stupidity than you being funny.

It wasn't only me criticizing your false opinions.

Clone- an exact replica of something, since thier lasers and thier recovery moves are different, they are in no way clones.

hmmmm I think I win.

.CMW.

Smash Apprentice
More humor based upon your stupidity than you being funny.

It wasn't only me criticizing your false opinions.

Clone- an exact replica of something, since thier lasers and thier recovery moves are different, they are in no way clones.

hmmmm I think I win.
Oh yes, you have really "stuck" it to me. You are a waste of my time as of now, whenever we reply to posts of each other it is just a restatement of our already established opinions. No use in wasting space anymore. We think differently, end of discussion. And if you need to tell yourself that you have "won" go right ahead. It's good to feel important ;). *Pats marsulas on the head.*

.CMW.

-Mars-

Smash Hero
Oh yes, you have really "stuck" it to me. You are a waste of my time as of now, whenever we reply to posts of each other it is just a restatement of our already established opinions. No use in wasting space anymore. We think differently, end of discussion. And if you need to tell yourself that you have "won" go right ahead. It's good to feel important ;). *Pats marsulas on the head.*

.CMW.
Yes you think differently from everyone else on this board, good we finally figured that out.

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
Oh yes, I now see the error of my ways. I should bow before you oh mighty Smooth Criminal. Be realistic will you? Although my professional careers is not as expansive as you may have hoped, it is still there, thus giving me the right to give advice on professional play. As for your post saying that what you said was not all that bad, I seem to remember you saying my opinion doesn't matter and that I am a lesser being in the knowledge of characters just because I somehow haven't done enough to prove myself to you, a complete stranger. As for the righteous bull ****, I guess I kind of hoped that decency and good will toward fellow man wasn't totally killed, along with a rather large list of many other things the internet has killed. I guess I can expect nothing of the kind sort here.

Oh and as you said, It's the internet, I can say what I want and so can you. That is well established, so how about instead of attacking me, you give your own counter argument. Your delusions of grandeur are starting to get on my nerves, kid.

.CMW.
I didn't say you were a lesser human being; I said you were misinformed because of your lack of true-blue experience.

Big difference.

And lol @ delusions of grandeur. I'm not the one going around saying tiers are stupid, because it's something like one big circle jerk and it's CLEARLY NOT meant to be one. Tier listings are more compilation of data than anything. They're also an estimation of character worth; note the key word "estimation." It means not absolute and sure as hell not to be taken with certainty. It still boils down to who is the better player in the end. You could be MK and I could still **** your happy *** with Fox if I was the better player (not saying I am, mind you).

Integrity is not the only virtue that constitutes a good human being, CMW. Admission of your own faults is also important. Inexperience is not a sin; coming around in a pre-established community with mores, factual data, and other such things with presumptions based off of niche gaming is. If you have an opinion, that's all well and fine. Have it. But don't throw that opinion around without having a compelling argument.

I also don't see where I merited the "King Smooth" remarks; I'm GA's Worst Sheik as far as Melee goes and probably one of the most humble people on the boards. So lol @ that.

I don't want to argue anymore, because at this point it's all semantics. I'm truly sorry if I offended you.

Smooth Criminal

NinjaFoxX

Banned via Warnings
guys,stop feeding the troll,seriously, the last page is made of fail and you should feel bad

also Fox>Wolf because in SSB speed>Power

they are not clones,the next person to say they are is an obvious scrub and should leave the fox boards

RPK

Smash Lord

Also, F0x 15 4 70t411 c10n3 0f f41c0 4nd w01f?!?!?!?!

God ****...Typing in l337 sucks...Its so slow...Anyways, with the previous statement, not Lucien's, I dont think its Speed>Power because if thats the case then snake wouldnt be where he is right now...

NinjaFoxX

Banned via Warnings
wolf is a good amount better then fox, and wolf is definitely faster than fox. Fox only runs fast, when it comes to moving about the stage and using platforms. Wolf is definitely faster.
even with that,fox outprioritizes wolf.so its kind of a moot point. and wolf moves are laggier and take frames longer

Fox=Wolf? i see no true advantage going to either of them

in terms of matchups i honestly dont see myself facing a good wolf though.even so i wouldnt have any problem taking him out

and snake dosent count,hes 3rd party cancer as far as i care

-Mars-

Smash Hero
even with that,fox outprioritizes wolf.so its kind of a moot point. and wolf moves are laggier and take frames longer

Fox=Wolf? i see no true advantage going to either of them

in terms of matchups i honestly dont see myself facing a good wolf though.even so i wouldnt have any problem taking him out

and snake dosent count,hes 3rd party cancer as far as i care
I'm pretty sure Wolfs bair outprioritizes anything Fox has aerial wise. All of his smashes are actually pretty fast and his dsmash is nearly as good as Fox, just can't use it out of a dash and it has just a little less power.

JigglyZelda003

Smash Hero
Jiggly, let em fix that up.

Fox: Combo type
Falco: Control type
Wolf: Beatstick type
sums it up better, but from my expirience with casualist my breakdown makes moe sense to them. since they fail at DI and many of them get caught in infinite jabs, believing its a combo.

If I may, I believe that Fox is a better character than Falco.

To be totally honest, if you don't get hit my Falco's forward smash, you'll like, win...That's kind easy, ain't it?

I'm serious, Falco is overrated.
Falco sucks at killing if you can't CG>spike the target. i swear everytime i pick Falco things are fine, till i actually have to kill whoever im fighting. i miss Fox at that point.

funny how this topic went from "Fox is bad" -> "SSBB: the clone wars" -> "stop feeding the troll, the topic is phail now". lol @ Marsulas sarcasm too.

Top Bottom