• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fox boards combo video!?

FastFox

Faster than most vehicles
BRoomer
I think the best way to do this is just to make a general sign-up sheet/list.

No need to search for anyone's forum post count. Once someone signs up I'm pretty sure they're going to check back fairly often, and probably be further inclined to post here.

Miggz

Pancake Sandwiches
I think the best way to do this is just to make a general sign-up sheet/list.

No need to search for anyone's forum post count. Once someone signs up I'm pretty sure they're going to check back fairly often, and probably be further inclined to post here.
That's a pretty cool idea. Kind of like a tourney registration thing. ^^

Oh and Flux, my AV splitters finally arrived today. We had everything except for those. So now that I finally have all my recording equipment this time, I should have some material for you next week.

FluxWolf

Smash Lord
i think it would be cool to like have all the players featured in the video introduced in the intro of the video, but then for the main part just have a bunch of clips from all us fox players jumbled around to look nice and not say who did them but rather just say that its "the fox boards"

what does everyone think of that?

im sure people can determine whos playing by tags and such anyways right? just sounds like a cool idea to bring the fox boards community together as one rather than a bunch of individual players.

Tomacawk

Smash Master
i think it would be cool to like have all the players featured in the video introduced in the intro of the video, but then for the main part just have a bunch of clips from all us fox players jumbled around to look nice and not say who did them but rather just say that its "the fox boards"

what does everyone think of that?

im sure people can determine whos playing by tags and such anyways right? just sounds like a cool idea to bring the fox boards community together as one rather than a bunch of individual players.
that actually sounds like a good idea, although I will still brag as to which clips were mine =D and maybe try to steal a few of Raynex's too

FastFox

BRoomer
Lol, half the time when I play my tag is POOP. Most other times I just choose something random.

I guess I could make an exception and use my FFOX tag.

Also, an intro is a good idea. Everyone should send in a picture of themselves or something, with a strange white powder underneath your nostrils just to make sure everybody knows you're a Fox player.

L__

Smash Master
Lol, half the time when I play my tag is POOP. Most other times I just choose something random.

I guess I could make an exception and use my FFOX tag.

Also, an intro is a good idea. Everyone should send in a picture of themselves or something, with a strange white powder underneath your nostrils just to make sure everybody knows you're a Fox player.

A real picture of ourselves?

._.

But I have to admit the white powder thing is funny.

Miggz

Pancake Sandwiches
LOL!

I'll probably use my smashboards profile picture.

Most recent one I have of me.

Oh and sorry FFOX...it doesn't have the white powder. lol

I'll have to photoshop that one. =P

FluxWolf

Smash Lord
cut out the combo yourself and upload it to filefront or megaupload or something and PM me the link DO NOT post it in here pl0x

raynex i can help u out maybe if u need me to if theres stuff on youtube you want just IM me bra :psycho:

also i think the pix of players idea is cool. if you don't send in a picture for yourself i will pick one for you, AND YOU DO NOT WANT THAT.

:laugh:

FastFox

BRoomer
Since there's no rush, I think we should try and get this out into the open by middle/end of May.

That may seem like a long time, however everyone still needs to get some footage recorded. Recording is a bit of an issue for me, because I can't digitize footage. I need to rely on FalseFalco for that kind of stuff, and here in Edmonton we're super duper busy.

Tomacawk

Smash Master
I got 4-5 clips from 1.5 hours of playing today--I'll pm them to you as soon as I can get my friend to upload them somewhere.
Guess I won't be taking a huge part in this purely because of lack of playing :/
(Johns coming) I hurt my thumb pretty badly today doing jc shines and moonwalks and I don't wanna **** it up anymore b4 poe2, so I'm done playing for now.
I'll keep you updated, flux

Tomacawk

Smash Master
is this still happening? I'll try my absolute hardest to get some playing in but between a woman, exercise, and various other johns, :(
Ill send what I have after this weekend no matter what.

Tomacawk

Smash Master
good news, all my clips got lost, but I played last night (drove 45 minutes to make that happen dfhslhfjahjk) and ripple is gunna upload them after he's done with school, and THEN I will send those to you. Sorry it's taken me so long. I have gf, breakup, life, school, and laziness johns, but I consider the boards a john free zone, so I"ll just say my bad.

Tomacawk

Smash Master
yeah ok great news all my NEW clips got lost too. I'm pretty upset but just make the video without me, when I finally do get clips FOR SURE I'll let you know so just start now and if you finish it/get far into it by the time I get my clips don't worry about it. Sorry to waste all your time waiting for nothing man.

Miggz

Pancake Sandwiches
I'm still waiting for my friend to order his new laptop at the end of the month. We have the capture card, cables and everything...but we are just waiting to get our hands on a better laptop. I have a feeling I'll be getting footage in June.

FastFox

BRoomer
Lol @ it being the middle/end of May.

Clearly this is progressing a lot slower than we had initially hoped. Truth is, I don't care enough about this game anymore to record any footage. If I end up recording, it'll probably be a spur-of-the-moment thing.

Miggz

Pancake Sandwiches
Oh trust me when I tell...I am dying to get some nice clear footage. I'll make sure my mate gets his laptop in June, even if I have to get one myself. I didn't buy this Dazzle Plus for nothing. ^^;

Top Bottom