• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Forum Games Rules & Social Thread [Extra hugs, donuts and mods inside!!]

Kursed

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Kursedx
I really would like to start Survivor here. Maybe I should make a seperate thread.

dimensionsword64

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3609-1605-6649
I had a very weird experience this morning/last night. It was past midnight, and I wanted to go to sleep, but the cat I got a couple weeks ago was scratching at my door and keeping me awake. I was kinda stressed and wanted to go to sleep. I eventually managed it. Then, a couple hours later, at three in the morning, I found myself downstairs in the main room with my brother on the computer (who stays up really late and wakes up really late). My memory of it is very blurry, but I'm pretty sure he asked why I was down there. I asked what time it was, and he said it was three. I then said something like "Okay, I'll go back to sleep then,". I also have a vague memory (not sure if it was before or after this happened) of looking at the clock (which said three), not comprehending the fact that three A.M. is very early, then suddenly realizing that. The thing is, I don't remember going downstairs, and I don't remember what happened after I talked to him. I woke up at around nine not being able to tell whether it was a dream or not. Later, I got confirmation from my brother that it was in fact real.

...It was so weird. I just want to know if I sleepwalked downstairs, or if I was just half awake. I have a theory that I really wanted it to be morning, so when I woke up, I instantly assumed it was morning (even though it was really dark), and so I went downstairs. It then took me a while to comprehend that it wasn't morning.

Last edited:

dimensionsword64

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3609-1605-6649
Hey, go to the Survivor thread if you want to watch Uni look like a fool and me brag a lot. :D

dimensionsword64

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3609-1605-6649
AEKenNeutron, why are you being so anticlimactic in the Fortunately and Unfortunately thread? ;-;

Snake writes a letter to Sakurai to enter Smash. Instead of something creative, like his keyboard doesn't work and he doesn't have any pencils, you just do "The letter gets rejected".
Robin and Lucina search for the Declonifier. Again, instead of something creative, you do "It doesn't exist".

The point of that game is to be original and funny, not just having all of the events blatantly solved or ruined by one short sentence.

Top Bottom