• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Forum Games Rules & Social Thread [Extra hugs, donuts and mods inside!!]

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
For the record, I haven't even seen that movie. I just heard people being grossed out by it and assumed it was truly gross
I'm sure it is, but in all seriousness there's better movies to get scares from if the 5.5 rating is anything to go by. Though even then, I feel this industry of movies revolving around horrific organs has been left to rot. Someone should capitalize on the lost potential.

dimensionsword64

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3609-1605-6649
Shouldn't the Bob-ombs thread be getting to the point where a new thread will need to be made? I thought that once a thread hits around 2000 pages, it starts glitching and stuff, and the Bob-omb thread is well past that.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Shouldn't the Bob-ombs thread be getting to the point where a new thread will need to be made? I thought that once a thread hits around 2000 pages, it starts glitching and stuff, and the Bob-omb thread is well past that.
It's not active enough to bug after 2000.....I think

Last edited:

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Warchamp7 says there is a chance that it has been fixed. So I'm willing to let it stay until someone actually encounters a glitch.

:231:

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819
Basically when you post sometimes the screen will just turn white and won't show your new post. That and it just becomes more laggy. From my experience in the old SmashBoards Arena, posting was really difficult. Errors were popping up left and right.

The bob-omb thread is already acting a bit glitchy for me. The white screen pops up after I try posting sometimes.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Basically when you post sometimes the screen will just turn white and won't show your new post. That and it just becomes more laggy. From my experience in the old SmashBoards Arena, posting was really difficult. Errors were popping up left and right.

The bob-omb thread is already acting a bit glitchy for me. The white screen pops up after I try posting sometimes.
I'm pretty sure that also happens with threads much below the 2000 page limit. Hmm...

:231:

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569

That could be because of the ads. Does it happen at the first two posts of a new page?

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819
I know it happens for me when posting the last post for a page sometimes. First 2? Not sure about that.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

It's been doing that for me too, but it did that for me even before we got to the 2000s.

It's a pain, and it mostly does occur on the first two posts on a fresh page for me, but it sometimes also persists for several posts afterwards.

Sometimes a tiny add shows up in the upper left corner of the screen for me, but it usually just stays blank white.

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
It's definitely the ads though. I haven't encountered the white screen in a while.. It was on the last post of a page that became the first post of the next page when I got the white screen..

Top Bottom