• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Forum Games Rules & Social Thread [Extra hugs, donuts and mods inside!!]

dimensionsword64

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3609-1605-6649
So let me get this straight. You were originally ZeldaMaster (with numbers that I can't remember), then you changed to Sunset, then you changed to Fluttershy. And I'm pretty sure there's another ZeldaMaster that comes here. This is all getting very confusing.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
So let me get this straight. You were originally ZeldaMaster (with numbers that I can't remember), then you changed to Sunset, then you changed to Fluttershy. And I'm pretty sure there's another ZeldaMaster that comes here. This is all getting very confusing.
ZeldaMaster_1 -> Arrow_of_Light -> Sunset Shimmer -> Fluttershy

The Fail Tracer

The Universal Cosmic Tracer
3DS FC
2337-5641-4371
Actually I have a confession to make. That's twice in one day, kids!

I've always been broken. I just put on a mask to hide my missing pieces.

HLARLAHRHALJALRLHSLJSLSJJLSLSJLHALHSRLHALSHHLSHLARAHLRJARSHLJAIRLSKTLALHRHALFLSHRJAHkmmmmmmmmmmMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMWOOP!!!!

*Runs to room scream-sobbing*

AEMehr

Mii Fighter
Here I thought it was :yeahboi:, thanks for steering me straight Mista Vidya Gamin'!

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Oh God, the horrors. Such a promising life he had ahead of him, and I ... ruined it. I must atone for it. :crying:

:troll:
:231:

Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
God bless that Ketchup robot. It's pointless, has no use, and fails at its intended purpose. But dammit I love it so!

Top Bottom