• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Forum Games Rules & Social Thread [Extra hugs, donuts and mods inside!!]

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
While I could argue that the RPs are give and take (to be fair there is some fun to be had with it). But I will admit sometimes things can get a bit out of hand (for example, "best pony". Look, I'm sorry, but it's been bugging me for a while).

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Believe me, the RPs have been around in that thread for quite sometime. They aren't anything really new.

While I could argue that the RPs are give and take (to be fair there is some fun to be had with it). But I will admit sometimes things can get a bit out of hand (for example, "best pony". Look, I'm sorry, but it's been bugging me for a while).
To be perfectly honest, I have to agree with this, at the very least to an extent.

Last edited:

JayTheUnseen

Smash Champion
Yes, the best pony thing is pointless. We all know that.
The time I joined, not enough people who liked RPs were around, is my point.

Are you all seriously trying to convince me to like something I don't? lol

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I never meant to imply that, I'm not trying to force anything. I was simply saying that the RPs had come along quite sometime before you joined.

I understand your point now though, so fair enough.

JayTheUnseen

Smash Champion
Last edited:

dimensionsword64

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3609-1605-6649
Was I the one who started this "Dorabro" thing? I'm pretty sure I was the first to give him a Dora avatar.

The Fail Tracer

The Universal Cosmic Tracer
3DS FC
2337-5641-4371
"HAHAHAHA YEAH CHILI DOGS I'M SANIC THE HEDGEHFOHOFHOFH OOF IGEKYUGAERYUEEA I FHIOESBIOBFH IHOHAD HIOVIUDSF UIUIDFZ BIUZDIU YVIOFXZUYVDF DAF HGDSGSD DSL LUBDSL UIB UDLUI B DSLUI BLUID ULBDSULIULIGBDSU LIBLUI DSLUBDLUS U UBUSDLUGLGUDL UGLUDS GDUGSDGUS GUGL USDLGU DSLUG UL GUDSGUL DU GDLU"

Said Falkoopa as he tripped over the sun

LoneKonWolf

Lazy Lonely Lurker☕
To be fair, there was no way anyone would guess the name of this card. Maaaaaybe after a long time you guys would guess Force, but I doubt you would ever guess Strix instead of Owl.
I don't even know force (assuming its a card of something)
I stopped paying attention to yugioh around dual academy

Last edited:
Top Bottom