• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Forum Fight: The Story Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grizzlpaw

Rawr~ ♪
3DS FC
1289-9519-4206
Okay 3 things:

1. Feel free to join in the story, Diddy, once things here are done.

2. Totally subscribing to Muhti's story thread.

3. I may eventually start a story of my own. :006:

Mari

Saving the planet from disaster!
HEY, WHAT ABOUT ME?! :mad:

Where do I fit in all this? and Smash, did you even read my last post?

...I'm guessing you just ignored it..........Ah. Whatevers.

....I'm subscribing to Muhti's story too....And I think I'll go ahead and think up one too..........If I have time.....

So........Yeah. Waiting for this story to end. I got a lot of characters I wanna add to my team in addition to Sonic and Magolor.

Grizzlpaw

Rawr~ ♪
3DS FC
1289-9519-4206
-An earsplitting crash reverberates across the battlefield. King Sombra stumbles back as he takes yet another tentacle slam to the chest.-

King Sombra: *pant* T-this is... He's too...
-A small voice pipes up from one of Sombra's massive shoulders-
Xiroey: Concentrate Sombra! We can do this! Like Sombra said, all we need is one good strike!
-Latias' voice comes from Sombra's other shoulder-
Latias: Hold still, I'll take care of your injuries...
-She closes her eyes and focuses hard. She lays her hand on Sombra's shoulder and releases a soothing pulse of energy straight into Sombra's body. He instantly feels his energy begining to return.-

King Sombra: Much Gratitude Eons.
However, this... beast...

-He nods over toward Zalgo, who is currently preoccupied by trying to blast the rest of the party to bits-

King Sombra: He's not even looking this way, yet I can't even get close!

- - - - - - - - - - -
Down Below
- - - - - - - - - - -

Zalgo: Y̵̩̟̳͍͍̩̱ͭͮ͑̽͂͗̽͌̅ǫ̷̲̠ͯ͋̌u̱̦̦̠̐̆͗͢ ̧̛̝͇͖̺̹ͭ̑̀ͬ̍̋̌s̲̼ͨͧͧ͊̑ͫ̔͌ḩ̡̳̗̘̫̖͈̪͙͗ͪ͊͟a̔̒̋ͪ͐͛ͣ̎͘͞҉̖̱̟l̶̍͋ͭ̉ͪ͡͏̣̝̩̱̘̹̳̬̟l̥̜̼̄̃ͬ͟͟ ́̇̕҉͇͚̯a̖̺̦̻̺͔̞̐̋͒̊̉ͅl̘̣͓̼̼̝̣̙̫̅ͧͤ́l̢͍͓ͧͥ̂ͭ͡ ̡̙̣̹̞̘͔ͮ̓̎̀ͅd̵̰͕̩͎͍͕̖̫̒̏̽̀͞r̨̀̈́ͣ͑́ͫͥ͏̳̗̘̤͚̺ọ̷̱͈̱̲̹̟̏ͥ̉̐͛ͤ̌̚̚͝ẘ͓̰̣̦̝̻͖͔ͧ̏͒̋n̵̡̩͙̼͖̪̏ͨͩ̒̾͋̍̓͝ ̢̬ͪ̔͑ͯm̢̬̱͔͚̺͇̙̈̅ͨ̈́́̓̅̈́̚͠ͅíͥ͊̑̍̉̉̅͠͏̱̻̻̯s̷̥ͭͣ̈́͑͋̐̀̄ë͉͍̺́̈ͥͭͣ̏͋ͥͥ͘r̵͖̫̼ͪa̷̸̢̖͙̋̂̃̾͒ͮb͕͎̯̋̍̉ͦͯ͠ͅlͪͭ̍̈́̌͐̽̓͢͏̪͚͓̘͕̘y̸̧̰̝̐̍̓ͬ ́̐̔ͤ͏̠̣̮͎̝̙͎͇̪i̥͔̓͛̊͜͝n̨̦͚͍̰̘̤̣ͦͥ͆̒̓ͣ͋̚͞ ͍̞̗̺͇̼͐̊̀ͅt̜͖͕̩̟̘̦͖̆̍ͤͥ̀̿͘ͅẖ̯̰͙͗ͨͧͮ̑͟ẻ̵̲̰͔̖̳ͥ̆ͧ ̤̩̮̟̪ͤͪ͛ͧ̋͒͌͠dͬ̔ͩ̂ͯ̎͏̢͎̲̫̹͖̲̪̗ẹ͔̱͔̤̫̭̲̈́̌̑̚ḛ͔̘͙͖̪̉̅̀̀ͨ̿̄̕͡p̶̸̧͇̗̄̇ͦ͂ͯ̇e͈̱͕͊̂ͯͦͩ͑͢͠s̟̩̘̮̟̖̤̄ͅẗ̸̞̔͆ͫ ̢͍͍̎͋̈̇͟p̸̞̞̭̭̠̤͗̊̏̑͊͜͞ȋ͍̳̥̲͙̪̱͇̫̎́̎͛͐̚͜ť̸̹̣͘ ̵̨̙͚̹̿ͬ͌̄ͮ͗o̵̳̥̰̫̬̯ͤ͘f̨͍̰̪̹̪͙̫͕ͫ ̰̘̬̰̱̦̞͇ͥ̎̽̏d͗ͫ͏̸͕ͅȩ͕̭͆̌̓͞s̰͕ͧͨ͆̔̇̐̚͘p̶̴̨̮͖͔̼ͮa̳̝ͮͫ̋̏͒̿͐̌ͮi͉̙̲ͥͦ̾̽̋̚r̩̹ͪͨ̐͐̐̔͛!̸̢̜̙̙͕̜͐͛ͬͩ
̨͉̼̙͚̤̜̳̺͌̄͛̒̈́͒ͨ̑̀͟͞
̢̨̭̭̳ͪ̄̈Y̢̟͖̬̓ͧ̈ͫ̋o̶̠̠̙ͨ͌̔͑͑̐̋u̶̘̞̠̞̻ͤ͐͋̊͗̄̏̇̀͘ ̵̧͍̹̗̞͉̝̑ͧͥ̅̈́̍͛̈́e̫̟̳̘ͬ͒̾ͦf̧͔̟̟͔̮̰̲̔ͬ͗̒ͤ̊͌ͅf̴̴̖̻̲̘̭̗̣͎̤ͩͯ̌ͫ͟o̮ͩ͑ͣ̎́ͫ̋̋ͅrͪͪ͌̀͏̶̩̻͚̞̺̞̰t̟̲̙͇̗͕͑́͘͢ş̷͖̝̐̏ͥ͌ ̴̯̘̳̲͙͕̝̙̫ͫͨ̐͛͂̋͋ȁ̢̜̠̟̘͔̬̗̆ͣ͢͠r̜̱̦̤͈͌ͦ̒́̍͂͆̀͜͠e͚͚̤̮̮͈̦͒ͬͦ͡ͅ ̴̡̦̝̫͙̫͋ͯ͋̔̐̏ě̵̹̣͎̹͉̼ͪ̒̄́x̖͍̺͓̞͎͍͔ͫ̂ͬ͆̌̑͜p̴̛͙̪͑͋̿̅ę̦̤͉̤̻͉̈́̒͋̑̆̋͐n̢̞͚̙̞͍̮̗ͮ̊̅͛͑͜ͅd͚̜͍͍̲͈̪̀̃̔̾̓ͬ̌̚͡e̸ͬ̏ͫͪ͐͆҉̨̜̠̪̞d̩͉̙͈̙́̐̋́͛͋̇͠ ̛͚͕̙̰͎͚̮ͫ͛ͨ͘f͖̗̠̠̲ͩͣ͘͞o̢̘̼̰̖͎̮̙͖ͮ́́͘͘r̶̮̳̯̦̳͈̊͒̊ͮ͢͠ ͓̟͇̙̣̼͖ͧ͘n͍͚͓͗̊ͫ̋͟͢ā̙͔̝͓͎͆̀́uͦͦ̈͑̏ͯ̑ͧ҉͏̤̹̘̙̭̞͇͎g̶̼̥̙͛̃ͨ̿ͦ͌ḧ̸̳͓̳͈̙̹̣̩́ͨͨͮ̕͢t̨̹͕͚̭͉̺̳̐͆́ͅ.͕͔̓̿͛ͦ̿̀̇̒̀͡

Antoine: Swerve left!
-Charizard complies and does a swift twisting dive bomb to avoid becoming Dragon-Kabob then and there-

Charizard: *pant* Antoine...
not even... going to ask... when you learned...

Antoine: Not important. I'll scout ahead for his next at--
-A blood curtling scream comes from down below-

Antoine: I don't like the sound of that...
-Antoine peers down from Charizard's side and sees Marik the Pharoh go down with a tentacle through his chest-

Antoine: Oh gosh no!
-Charizard pulls into a steep climb, several tentacles barely missing him as he tries to gain altitude-

Charizard: What happened?
-Antoine closes his eyes and passes Aqua Ring down to Marik. The effect is instantaneous, yet the wounds still take painfully long to close.-

Antoine: It's nothing... I think he'll be fine.
However, If things continue at this rate... </3
-Another scream comes from below.-

Antoine: *gulp* Charizard... We need to finish this now!
-Charizard winces as a barbed tentacle grazes his arm. Hot blood squits out from the wound as several pointed spikes rip through the flesh.-

Charizard: *pant* Antoine... Gear Shift ....
-Antoine nods grimly, already focusing-

Antoine: I only with I could help you more bud.~
-Antoine shoots a glowing white orb into Charizard's back. He nearly falls off of Charizard's back as the resulting speed boost shoots their flight-speed up Two-fold.-

Charizard: *grimacing* Better...
Now lets see if we can't do a bit of damage ourselves.
-Antoine says nothing. He passes several move Healing rings to wounded comrades down below, but it does little to help. Little by little, the protagonists' numbers begin to dwindle.-

- - - - - - - - - -

- - - - - - - - - -

Xiroey: Sombra! You all right?
-Sombra goes down on one knee. He coughs up blood as a deep verticle gash opens up down the middle of his Crystal Armor.-

Sombra: I'll... I'll be fine... Latias...

-Latias does her best to patch Sombra up by sending another Healing wave down into his body. Sombra feels all of his major injuries heal on the spot. Much to his dismay, though, the large crack down his middle doesn't close.-

Sombra: I think I can only take so many more of those...

-Xiroey sits over on Sombra's other shoulder, doing his best to scout out each of Zalgo's movements.-

Xiroey: All right... I'm now up to 6 Calm Minds... But I think I'm starting to make sense of the clutter that's going on in his mi-- *nnk*

-Xiroey suddenly goes silent-

Sombra: What is it? What did you find out?

-Xiroey's eyes go pure white. He falls on his back as blood begins dripping out of his eyelids.-

Xiroey: D͚̼̙̱ͬ͐̓̐ͮ̎͌ͬ̇͘i̶̮̮͇͗̽͘s̶̥̲̮̼̯̣̻̥̎̓ͤ̇ͭ̉ͮ̐p̵̵̰̫͚͚̝͆ͤ̓̿ͫa̲̟̳̜̯̥̟͆ͩ̓̓ͨi̠̩͙̖͗́͐̒́r̢̨͔͔̤̠͖̓̊́̓̌ͣ̂̇͡ͅͅ,̵̸̦͚̟̜͓͙̆͘ ̫͔̙͓̫̗̥͌ͮ͂̍͗̋ͣ͘͠m̧̗͉̳͖͔̾ͫͦ̅̄͢o̡͆ͪ̇҉̭̯̯̘̪̜̗r̨͕͇̦̫ͧ́́̐̋̿͟t͒̅́̆̑ͫ̅͏͚̫̩̲̼̖ą̣̪ͣ̈̅̚l͖̩͓̑̏͊͛͑̑͌ͩ͝s̞ͯͤ͐ͧ͠,̝̗̯͎̙̝̦̰̐ͬ ͖͉͋͐̅̎̃̉͊͑͜͠f̡̭̰͕̭ͧ́̚͟ͅǫ̛͚̻̟̤̻̝͉͂͋̄ͬ̆r̵͈̣̂͆̒͂̋̄͋̈́̕ ̦͇̞̗̙̲̮̠ͬ͐̽y̢̤͉ͫ͂͒̊̐ͪ̾̃̕ò̷̯̏͡͡ͅͅu̱͚͖̐̆ͮ͌ͨ̅̔͟ṙ͇͍͇̙̯̥͎̱̫̆̋́̃ͣͥ̕͜ ̜̙͇̬͔͖̝̘͂̏͂͑̒́́e̗̞̤͉̺̮͈̖ͮͦ̒͜x̡̩̹̘͍̜̱̾̂̒͊ṣ̡̙͓̺̐̕i̖̻̖͙̽̑͂̋ͦ͛͛̃̄sͨ͌̒͋̿ͬͣͨ͗͏͚̦͡t̲͙͉̺̳̘͔͌̀a̶̗͇̩̲̞̩ͭ͛̒ͫ̓̚ṇ̜̰̟͙ͧ͗̋̆̅͑̒͢͞ͅcͪ̽̋͆̓̂ͣ̀҉͈̳̟̮̺̬̝̺̙e̠̫͍̻̖ͮ̾̆̎͐̋͛͗͡ ̶̷̱̦͍̜̲ͪ̀ͬͮ̓̔͡ͅs̙͓̝̙̄͒ͥh̜͚͇̰͇͔͔̦̋ͮ̾̃ą̵̦͓̗̝͓̯͛ͨ͆͑̚͢l̡̬̑̌̄͢͝l̵̲̘̝͖̜̱̒̈́̓̃͝ ̨͉̝͍̪̹̰͕͙̹ͬ͐k̷͙̪͉̬̉͗͠n̷̝̙̮̫̪͉͈̬͔ͪ͌ͩ̽̄͠ŏ͍͎̣̱͒ͦ͑̄ͭ̽̈͞w̛͕̜͓͉ͨ͐̇ͨ̈ͧͨ͢͠ ̦̬͍̤͖͓ͧͨͭ́n̛̜̳ͨ͒͂́̋̌ó̵͍̫̘͇͍͈̬̬̔̈͠ ̶̷̡͉̪͕̥ͭͯ̏̄͑̚j̴̖͈̜̜̯̩̺͎̈̒͌ͦ͡o̩͇̤̟̻͇̟͋̂̒̄̑́̀ͦ̕y̵̡͚͖̙̤̓ͧ̃̇͠ͅ.͕͕̋̀
̸͕͈̠̭͚͔̦̃ͦ̈́̾́̽̈̌ͤ͝ͅ
̾̎̓̍ͣͯ̌ͩ́͏͍̯̠̩͖̲͔͖̕͟Ṱ̸͇͕̄̂̆ͦ͂h̫̥̲̟͚̀͐̇̈́͐͝e̥̱̔̀̀ͅ ͍͚̙̘̬̖͈̆ͨ͒̑͂̔́́s̠̹̙ͪͥͤ͘͢͠k͈̣̳̰̳͙̞̼ͫ͛́̂ͅi̫͎̲͕͇͉̒̌ͤ̇́̚͝e̸̡̻͉͙̼ͫ̔͂̔͌ͣͥͬs̥̠ͤ̂̅̐̈́͢͠ ̼̬̪̼̹ͬ̄̂ͤ̔ͧ͆ś̨̥̪̞̹͉͎̳͇̤ͩͮ͋͛̄ͤ̚h̸̶̤̙͓͈̩͚̒̐a͍̠͙̖͚̘̼͇͗ͮ̊̔͠l̡̪̯͉̝̱̖̐ͮ̍̈́̿̈͝ḷͫ͛̽͘ ̥͎̫̟̑͜b͖̤̻͈̙̘̰̰̊̓̿̒͞l̶͕̗͈̳͑̾e̵̢̲͍͒̎͑e̶͎ͤ̂̎̇ͣ͜d̩̣̬̮͔͈̮͕̻̄̉ͨͪ͛͋ ̶̰͚̗͓͚͊̉͒ͪ̉́́r̮͙̃ͬ͝e̞̘̮̟̻͎̿̍̂̅̎͛̓́d̡̗̞͇̮̥͓̞̎͌͑ͮ̑͒ ̛̳̠̫͎͉̯͓̤̃ͬ̿̈́̀ẘ͇̻͙̞ͭͅi̸̭̫ͫ̆̽̑̃̂̿ͫ̓t̛̜̰̤̺̻̼͙̔̔̐ͥ͜ͅh̨̯̺̦̯͉̙̟̪̲ͫ̂ ̻͇̝͍̞̈̓ͫ̃̔̾t͍̳͔̥̙̱͙ͤ̈ḣ͇̮̩͕͌̒͋͌͜͡͝e̡͍͙̳ͭͤ̾͂́́͞ ̳͇͚ͫ͗͠ḃ̛̜̣͉ͬͧ̓̾ͧ͊͂l̗̻̝͖̜̝͚̘ͨ̋͡ͅo̩ͭ̄͑ͦ͛o̊̏̌͑̋͏̜̦͕͙̖d̼̻̻͔̙͉͓̉̽ͅ ̩̪͉̱̏̄͆̆͞ǒ̻̪̱͇͋ͣͧ̊ͭf̡͈̱̬̫ͬ͌̽̚ ̵̢̘̮̫̭̣͚̋̑̓͞t̙̳͈̙̥ͪͣͬͧ̽ͥh͓̜͉̮ͪͦͣ͝͞e͓͙̝̋̓̐ͣ̋͘ ̷̞̼̼̥͈ͦ̎f͙̙̫̲̹͍̱͉͂͘a̅͏͚͍̯̻̰̼̹̟̀͜l̠͉̓͑ͮ̓̔ͬ̐̀́͠l̸̹̣̊ͯͧ̓͜͞eͨ̈́͆̔͏͚̼̥͇͓̮̝͎͍n̳̤͍̻ͯͮͯ͡.̪̜̗̝͚ͣͣ̒̐͢ͅ
̵̹̟̰̯̩̌ͬͣ
̷̡͎̞͕̜̺̬̐̉̈́͆͂͠T̸̡̝̟͈̻̜͚͓ͤͥ̊͋̏̀͠h̻̫̠͉ͭͨ̈́̽͢ë̟̩̤́ͤ̈́́̀ͅ ̭͈̫͉̩ͤ̐̌̈́͋̍ͫ̌ͅd̷̸͕̘̬̖̰̫̗̅̉̈́̅̌͝ͅe̼̬̞͙ͦ̃ͦ͋͗̔̓̑̚͟͠s͇̳̖̯̃ͯ̾͛ͦ̀̾̃̀t̰͉͖̹͎̰͙͓̂̈͂͐̉ͭ̍͡r̫͚̻̖ͪ͐͑̅ͩ̑́̎̄ô̵͏͏͎͚͔ỷ̗̫͉̟̬̱͉̪ͣ̅̊̎ͯ͌͆eͧ̈́ͣ͌̈̈́҉̟͓̱͔̩͉͉r̨̘͌̂ͥͧ̆̓͋ ̰͖̭͕̀ͣ̉͠ö̜̮̘̦̪̼̌̿̉ͣ͘f͔̲̦̙͙̾̽̓̔̒ͭ͒̊͂ ̡͎̦̤̠̍̓ͥ̓̔̍̚w̴͖̪̌ͩͦ̔ͣ̐ͬ̉ơ̻͖͈̩͙̒ͫ̆̆ͨ͋͂r̶͛ͧ̈́҉͎̺̥͍͍̲̝͉l͓̣ͧ̚͟͜͝d͗̑͐ͩ҉͏̬̲̱͎s̖̟̼̹̣̞̩̾̏́ͨ͢ͅ,̦͓̰͌̄ͧ̏ͦͯͥ̓͟ ̠̠͎͎ͭ̾̾ͪͩt̘̥̬̦̪̪̱̗̭̍̈́ͦͬͪͭ͗̂̀ḩ̯̱̩̓ͪͨ̇ͭ͋͌e̴̝̮̥̗̫͓̟̩ͤͨ͋ ̸̴̤͇̫̟̳̝͖̺͌̅ͨ̋͋͋͒b̴̛͚͎̘̖̲̖ͦ̀̒ͭ̚͝r̢͕̠͍̩͕̥ͭ̉ͣͯ̚͘i̝͉͖͉͓̫͇̪̾͐̾n̮͉̪̬̦̼͙ͧ͂͗͊ͮg̶̴͍͙ͤ͒ͨͩ̽ͩ̍͆̏ē̸͌͂̉̒͟҉̯̣͎̟͎̭r̯̘̲͆͛ͤ̄́͟͢ ̛̹͕͍̩̼̣̋ͮ̓͐̍̐̅̚ͅo̴̗͛̓̄f̷̻̲ͦ͒ͧͮ̾̈̽ͫ́ ̛̣̙̱̱̙̰̯̭̘̐̇͊̈̀̚ē̛͎̯̐͐ͦ͡n̼͆͌͝d͖̳͉͍̹͉̤̑̆͆ͫs̛̻̗̪̳͋ͦͦ͐̈́̚͡.̝̂̑̍̊̒̓̂͌ ̸̨̜͔̟͙̳̰̉̓̒̚ͅͅ
̼̦̼̳̟̗̀̔̿͑̔̒́ͅ
̜̱̪̇̿ͨZ̴̡̲̙̥̠ͬͯͯ͜a̶̱̟̤͔̝̜̾͒ͯ͒́l̼͓̼̃ͥ̃ͩ̕͞g̴̹̥̿͗̓ͧơ̷̺̝̟̜̐̌͐̄̌̕
͒ͪ̽ͧ͒͒̐̕҉̨͚̤̠
̶̧̲̖͙̫ͨ̑͒́͋̾̈́ͮ͜

Latias: Oh no...
Brother! Get out of there! You have to break contact!!!

-Xiroey cries out in agony as several black tentacles begin tearing themselves out of his body.-

Latias: Oh gosh~ Oh gosh~
H-Heal Bell!

-The sweet sound of chiming bells fills the battlefield. Xiroey lets out one long sigh, and the transformation stops. The tenticles appear to recede back into his body, and his face morphs back to normal.-

Xiroey: *hrk* B-bad idea...

-King Sombra bites hold of one of Zalgo's tentacles and tries hsi best to rip it clean out of the beast's body. His heart gives a giant lurch as he actually feels himself begining to succeed.-

-The tenticle comes out with a sickening squich. Black blood oozes out as the appengage slowly gives way, eventually becoming disloged from Zalgo's body entirely.-

Zalgo: *peeh*

-he spits the tenticle out-
Most rancid taste... ever!

-Xiroey chuckles-

Xiroey: If you want I can go fetch discord... *hng*
He can... probably loan you some of his marshmallows... heh...

Latias: Bother, you okay?

Xiroey: Yeah... Don't worry... I'm..

-Xiroey passes out.-

Latias: B-brother...?

Sombra: Great... looks like he's had all he can take.
I'll try my best to make good use of his last Tailwind boost.

His efforts will not be for naught.

-Sombra takes another hearty mouthful of Zalgo-meat and rips another tentacle free-

-Zalgo roars-

Latias: I hope they reach his heart soon...
If any more of our friends fall...

-Latias trails off. Sombra stumbles back as Zalgo deals him another nasty blow. This time in the face-

Sombra: *HURK*

We... we will find a way...

However powerful... our foe may be... We will not give heed... until our last breath.

-Latias nods. Then tosses Sombra up another layer of Reflect.

Latias: Then lets do our best to make sure that our friends do make it.

smashfan666

Smash Cadet
NNID
NobelSmashington
3DS FC
2981-8328-3883
...i know what i must do.

discord: "do tell!"

evil overlord or not, Zalgo is still another overused meme...

xiroey: "*flatly* shocker..."

and the only way to defeat a meme is to bury it in even more memes...

XANA: "what exactly are you getting at, human?"

(avatar changed into Sparchuckus, the Meme Overlord)

it's been a pleasure and an honor serving with you... all of you... but i'm afraid it has to end here...

princess celestia: "no... you don't mean..."

yes... i'm going to sacrifice myself in order to destroy Zalgo...

(all are in stunned silence, mouths agape)

before i go, however...

mari...

xiroey...

muhti...

when i'm gone... i want the three of you to take my place...

mari: "you CAN'T be serious!"

i'm plenty serious, mari.

xiroey: "mari's right, smashfan. i don't think we can handle that kind of responsibility. i'm not the best writer..."

muhti: "i have tendencies of psychopathy..."

mari: "and i'm-"

all: "WE KNOW, MARI! SWEET BABY JESUS! >:["

i understand all of your weaknesses. but if the three of you work together, you can overcome that and be your fittest.

xiroey, despite your inability to follow the longer posts, you'll have mari and muhti to help fill you in. besides... you're actually a better writer than you think. have faith in yourself.

mari, you might not be the strongest fighter... but you have something with you that's stronger than any weapon or innate ability. you have knowledge, and the ability to plan sh** out. plus, i'm sure if you can find a good time for training sessions with the others, i'm certain you have the potential to become an excellent fighter... maybe even better than i...

and muhti... i'm sure the others will be more than able to keep you in check, to keep you from once more going down the dark path... if you'll let them...

it's been real, and it's been fun. hell, it's even been real fun! but i'm afraid all good things must come to an end... (flies up to zalgo)

HEY, TENTACLE FACE!! EAT THIS!

+final battle: Le Internet Medley+

(dashes for zalgo in a rainbow trail)

NYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN!!!

zalgo: "w̵̨̠͔͍͍̖̤ͨ̆h̛̟͖͕͎̙̤ͯ̔̏͗͐ͅa͇͖̜̜̜̪͌̽̒̔ṱ̶̵̯͍̝̂̈͒̅́?̗̗̲̈́̑̅ͥ͑̍ͤ̍̀͞!̸̵͕͔͉̟͉̹̀͌̍"

(CRASH! right into his face! BOOM! leftmost tentacle-shoulder!)

discord: "...EPIC, THIS WILL BE..."

xiroey: "he's really doing it..."

princess luna: "he's giving up his own life, for the sake of all ours..."

mechanikat: "it's no wonder antagonists like me held him at such contempt..."

(pulls a leek from nowhere and starts slapping zalgo multiple times)

zalgo: "i̦͍̞͗̂ͦͬͮͫ̿͜n̡̘͎̫̭̖̰̘ͫͫͣͯ̑̂ͨs̬͔ͭͣo̗̟͓ͩ̈́͌͊͂̐̍͘ͅl̰̞̪ͬ̈́ͮe̹̤̱̖̙̝̳̽̓́ͯn̸͖͇͕̗͉̋̒̒͂͟t͎̦̺͍̺̗͖̩̉̊̊ͥ̀͟ ͐̅̐ͦ͏̘̳̱͇̻͉lͩͧͣ͐̏҉̸̞͎̠̭̣̣̜͠i̸̥͚̖͐̂ͤ͡ť̲̺̬͌̔̃̊̀͠ͅt͔͇ͩͪͮl͂͌҉̩̱̝̥e̳̣̼̣̲͓ͩ͐̄ ͙ͫ̆ͤ̏ͫ͢͞r̩͓̜͉̤ͯ̋u̿̄͑ͩͤ҉̩̝͕̖̻̯̗̲n͑͊́͂ͫͣͧͪ͘҉͕͕̭̬ţ͓͈̭̼̘̤̦ͬͩ̽!̨̺̻̙̫͓͇̻̿̌ (shoots at me with electric bursts) y̒͏̰̮̗̲̣̭͍͙ỏ̪̜̦͓͚̺͍͈͈̎̂̀͠ǔ͒҉̦̱͕͎̗̳͡͝ ̶͓ͧͦ̿w̶̋̒ͣ҉̻͙i̛̩͚̹̦͉ͮ̿̄ͤl̨̢͔̔̑̔̿ͪ̐͌l͕̟̠͔̘̩͎͛̈̒̅̋̌̎ͣ͊͞ ̛͓͉̠̹͇̱ͮͣ̈́ͦ̃ḟ̧̪̱̗͍͎̫̣͔͔͑ͧ͛̓ͤ̚͡a͌̓͆̄̿̂ͧ̑͏͔̗i̛̥̞̍̈́̊ͧ̈́ͤ̀̾ľ̫͖̖̰̭̠̮̏͛̃̓̍ͬ͒ ̻̯ͩ̅͢͟a̗̹͖̰̯͔͔͗̑̍ͥ̚͜g̶͎̰̥̝̤̐̆̊͞ă̴̩̝͎͒̀͜i̷̝̺͈͎͗ͩ̂̄ͩ͂̒̎ͬn̨̳̱͔̝̒͂̐͐ş̖̦̘̈̔̿̋͠͝t̰̱͗̎̾ͮ͑̒̽̃͜ ͎̼̱̙̝̞̋ͫͫͯ̈͛̀̌͊͟͠ͅtͬͮ͜͏̩̝̙̹̪̣̖h̛̘͚̙͚̦̪͆̾̐̂ͧ͡e͈̩̬̼ͫ̆͋̚ ̷̶̯͈̻̩̪̤͛ͮ̈́ḿ̵̻̞̤̪̣̯̖̏̒̋̾͜ͅi̴̩̙̻̩̜̯͙͎̅ͬ͒͑ͪͭͨ͐̕͞ͅg̸̣̦͚̖̰̟͎͑̎͌ͮ͠h̩̪͆̄͌ͧ̓͂̈́̓͞t̠̯͔͔͓̅͑͆ͭ͜͟͞y̵͓̺̏̄̒͛̅͑ͭ ͎̟̬̜̮̇̃͐̾̐ͅZ̴̙̰̘̫͖̰͑̉̄̅͊A̷͚͉̣͔͎̙̤̜̓ͦͪ̏ͪ̍ͮ̀̓L̙͇̪̬̺̫ͨ͝G̹̮̯̳̗̼̬ͫ̐͑̈ͅO̧̱̞̼̘̣͎̼̞ͫ͒̈͜!̴͎͙͊ͦͥ̀"

au contraire, zalgo. because the magic you refuse to believe in will get the better of you!

(dodges electrical blasts while still slapping zalgo, this time more rapidly)

(after some time)

alright... time to play this sucker off!

(whips out a keyboard and starts playing the Keyboard Cat song)

(the notes that fly out home in on zalgo, severely damaging him)

zalgo: "G̡̡̳̣̫̤̗͈͒̾̐ͩY͙̙̩̲̲͚̺ͭ̃ͦ̾̈́̅̚A̧͖͕̙͈ͧ͆ͅA̖͔̮̻̩̤͇ͯͣ̐̆ͯ̈́͐ͣĄ̡̯̥̲͔̯͖ͩ̊̇̀ͯͤ̓̚̚A̝͈̖̽ͪͣ̋̂H̡̤͓̟͗ͭ͊͊ͦ͆͠H͎͙͈̽ͨ̇͊ͣ͒́͝H̸̶͔͓̱̭̳ͥͬ̂̈ͦH̤̥̊̂̈́ͯ̒̓́͘Ḧ͓̭̤̣ͨ̂́͐͒!̴͖̞̤͈̮̩̿ͧ!̹̬͙̆̑́͘!̷̞̪͋͑ͨ͛ͮͤͯ͡!̡̛̫͍̥̮̰̜̫̄͜"

king sombra: "how? how is he able to control such arbitrary jokes with such ease? let alone weaponize them?!"

mars16: "look at his avatar..."

king sombra: "...my god... he truly IS the reincarnation of Sparchuckus..."

(throws the keyboard in zalgo's... face? and starts singing the Trololo song)

Tralalalala lalala lalala lalala lalalaaaa!!

(radiation emitted from the singing forms into trollfaces, which home in on zalgo and electrify him upon touch)

Lalalalala lalala lalala, lalalalala!

zalgo: "n͚̞̝͚̗̟̟͂̐ͧͮ͘ͅͅȯ̜͕̬̯̼̃ͣ̆̆ͤ̋̀!̘͈̺̱͉͍̾ͪ͗̐̉͆͆ ̣̺̝̠̟̖̰ͣ̌ͬͮ̀͋ͩͭͬ͘͘N̶͕͎̼̥̪̿̀Ő̼͚̦̮͙ͤ̕̕͝!̶͇͚͎̒͛̆̔ͦ́ ̓̉͟҉͍̫͟S̘͔̟̙̟̅̋̄ͫ͊̕͞T̋͌̊ͬ͊҉̝͍͠O̧̹͙͓͍ͮ͂ͧ̓̌̍P̛̱̲̤͒̆!̨̛̠̭̠̪͇̈͌̕!̽̔ͥͧͣ҉͏̲̠ͅͅ"

LALALALALAAAAAAAAAA, LAAALALAAAAAAAAA!! laaalalaaaaaaa laaaaaa lala!

ohohohoho! hahahahaha! hahahahaha ahahahaha!

(quits with the trololo and moves on to Chacarron)

zalgo: "ẇ͒͘҉̙͓e̷̥̻̓̎ḷ͎̰̝̪̔ͥ̚ḽ͓̯̈͑̆ͨ͂̄̂ͩ͢͡,̶̭͖̦̼͇̲̼͙̄͛ ̰̖̘̬̹̦̄͊̇͐̈î̡̦͔ͥͩ̊̕'̘͙̯̠̱̲̣̔́ͭͮ̓̊̇ͨ̌͢͝m̺͇͊̎̀ ̷̵̸̼͕̐̑g̸̍̀̑ͮ̆͏̠͚̯̝͙͔l̡̳̟̮̯̖̂a̴̲̤͈̩̳̫̙̤͐͟d̵̤͎͎̗̰͉̪̼ͪ ̡̩̣͚̖͂̃̒̐͂ͫͅt̷̳̲̣͚͙͎̲̓ͤ͗̈́͜h̥̞̼͓͙̟̬̹ͣ͒̊̌̃̂̋̾ͯa̴̡̱͉ͯͦ̿ͭ͗͌ṱ̘̪̋̓ͪ̽̇ ̲͍͚̬͔ͫ̌̄ͨ̆͋͊ͯ̀̕ͅō̦̼̬̼̟̻̹̱̃́̋͌̀v̖͔͙͔̮̰͌ͦ̎ͨ̈́͝͠e̸͇̯̱̜̟̘͌̄͡͞ͅr̸̠̝̪͈̥ͥ͒͊͢w̵̢̰͈̜̪̖͎̘͗͒̄̎̿̊̄̈-͚͙̫͓̟͖̘ͮ͛̊̽̈́͊̃̉ͫ͜ (hit by EVEN HARDER meme radiation) Ḿ͎̻͖ͨ̆̇ͥ͗ͨ̂͒͢Y͎̤̫͎̮̖͋́ ̹͉̻̖̱̭́̐ͅB̰̼̻̥̯͙̝̀̚Ï̴̜̘̪̠͂̓̏̽͗G̨̟̑̒ͫ̚ ̴̲̼̳ͤ͜͜F̩̣͔̉ͫͩ͗ͦ͜͜ͅͅL̢̖͚̹͍ͫI͙̩̓̑͢ͅP̖͍̺͙͒́̅ͩ͂ͯP̡ͮ͑̔̎͒ͫ҉̫̝̖͕͈I̸̡̤̪̘̼̝ͥͯͧ̃͑̇̋͞N̨̤͗͊̿̀ͮ̏̎'̴̷̛̗̯̳̃͑̓̓ ̬̪͎͚ͮ͂ͯ̐̐̅͝M̶̥͚͔͉̳̟͖ͬ͂́ͩ̀͘Ỏ͆ͦ͏͈̝̜̞͎̻͓Ŭ͔̰̞̤ͯ͐͊ͯ͢Ṱ̛̛̼͈̲̐ͮ̆̃̌͊ͥ͌H̴̹̦̟͐ͭ̃ͪ̏!̨̺̣͇̣ͣͪ!̶͈͕͔͓̗̻͋͌͘"

(illegible babbling)

charizard: "what is he saying?"

discord: "(flips through a big book of languages) i personally think he's just spouting a lot of babble... music to my ears..."

chacarron, chacarron, chaca-rigidy-ron! chacaron, chacarron, chaca-rigidy-ron! chacarrugga, chacarrugga, chacadiggidydog! chacarron, chacarron, chaca-digidy-don!

IMMA' FIRIN' MAH LAZOR!

(BLAAAAAHHHHHH!!!)

zalgo: "(getting up, badly damaged) i̶͎͚ͣ̄ͥ̋̔ͭ̔s̮̦͉͍̠̿ͫ̈̑ ̓̑́̾̓͏̭̗̣̱̰ͅͅį̱̠̰͖̠̗̹̂̐͋͊ţ̬̲͙ͫͦ ̗̖͍̱̙̝ͮ͂́̌͛o̦̰͎̼͚̰̾͆͊́ͯ͒v̙͊̾͢ê̼̦͗r͕̋ͪ̓ͬ̀ ̡̘͇̫̩̺ͤ͋͛́ỵ̧̗̻̳̔͗̆͌͋ͨ͛e̬̮͒̚t̅ͩ̈́ͥͣͧ?̢̻̰͌ͅ O.O o̠ͬͮ̀̓h́̍͗̈́ͮ,̸͍͖̜̜̱̳ͦ͗̃̂̋͂ ̗̘͙̩̩̻̍̂͡ś̟̉͋ͯ̂̊h̼̑̊̉͂ͯǐ̩̫͔̰.ͭͭ͊̌͌.͉̅.̓ͮ́͝"

(doing the Numa Numa dance)

(ponies, awesomefaces, dwarves, kittehs, badgers, dr mario pills, tetris blocks, and tactical nukes start raining from the sky)

(a bunchie rises from the ground, becoming a platform for me)

(an army's worth of redditors surround zalgo)

(pulls out a guitar and starts playing Friday, Rebecca Black by my side)

me and rebecca black: "IT'S FRIDAY! FRIDAY! GOTTA GET DOWN ON FRIDAY!"

zalgo: "G̝̘̹̒̿͌͢Y͂ͨ̇̈́̐҉̩͚̯̟̹̫ͅA̝͇͇͍̙̼̳̕Ä̵̆̈͒͊ͩȀ̷̩̠̪̭̃ͤͦ̚Hͩ͠H̬͉͙͍̗̝H̛͖͊̓̂H̻̦̖̘̣ͨ͊ͩ̒ͭḢ̙̮̗͇ͥ̄ͩ͞Ḧ̯͖̪̼̠̻̻ͪ̀!̰̲̙̫̟̌͛͐̒̉̊!͙ͭ̂̂̇ͭ́!̦̻̹̾ ̻ͭ͞C̶̼̻R̰̰̿ͥ̚̚Á̺̦̃́̚P̱̮̺̓̽̔͌̋P͙͎͙̪̰̗̘ͫ̋ͯ̿Ỹ͙̼̹̟̇̿͟ ̴̜̼͇͕͉̺̘ͣ͊̌̿͆ͤ̚M̮̣̃̂̂̆ͬ͊Ő̴͛͑ͩ̑D̠́̔ͩE̠̤̬̣͚͍ͤͯR͈̼ͯ̆͐ͧ̀̚Ṇ̲ͦͩͭͬ ̞̖̖̎P̞̟̜̟ͥ͆̽̄͝O͆̃̂ͣ͏̝̜̟̪͍̮P ̬̣̯̤͕̂̈́̚S̐T̶̟ͦ͒̏ͤ̚A̦̖̠̞̘̭͆ͮ̃ͮ͒Ṛ̡͉̘̳̲̼ͬ̆ͦ̒̽S̰̱̦̝̬̙̆̀!̠̹͕̝̼͗̓̒!̗̭͓͚́̇ͬ͗̆̊͜ͅ!͇͔̮̹̖̪͊ͮ̓̉ͣ̆̀̚"

(cut to discord busting some moves with nitori, PSY, and a dancing banana)

discord: "nah-nah! nah-nah! yesterday was thursday!"

king sombra: "...i'm surrounded by idiots."

(begins doing the Rickroll dance)

zalgo: "(shrinking) F̩̮̠̜̭ͦ͝*͚̻̺̮̩̤̼ͣ̃ͥ*͇̲̤̄̚̕*̷̦̮̥̿̓ ͓̱̯̞ͦ́͋̔̾Y̴͕̆̇͑͗̐Õ̶̊͌U͊ͤͦ̊̊̉ͥ͏̘̠,̷̟̞̖̐ͧ̏ͬ̍ ̘̝̟͇̽̉̌ͥͩS̳͚̗͐̉̋̀͑M̵̳̫̲̤̼̊͗̎ͦ̄̂ͅÂ̞̻̖̑̆ͫ͞SH̗̅ͧ̂̌F̠̗͂̂͌̓̽À̈N̵̪͌ͫ̾̀̿̑,̙̲̙͙̟͂ͯ ̎͑̀ͨ̌ͪ̐Aͬ̉̄̅͏͚͙̩̫N̯̠̟̰͍̄́͜Dͬ̄͊͜ ̵̭͑ͨ̊͛̔̑Y͗ͥ͋̉͡O̜͇̬̲̳̞͐ͩ̓ͯ͑ͨ͋U̴ͬ̋̊ͤ̑̚R̦̻̽̂ͥ͌̀̚͠ ̪̘͞C̲̟̻̹͎̲̠̓O̩͙̙͌̈́Ǘ̜̗͚̍͂N̒͂̊̓ͫT̡̺̖̻̞͚̗̥ͥ͑͌͌͑Ę̪͖̙̖͙ͥͯR̤̘̩M̎̽̚҉͙̼̺̝͔E̔ͬ̽ͩ̐̏̀M͎͕͚̼̥͐Ẹ͔ͫ͗͒ͦ̀͊͆Ş̟͖!̴͓ͯ!̯̻ͮ͛̔̂͆̚"

(stands in front of a microphone, cotton candy clouds forming and raining chocolate milk)

chocolate rain! some stay dry while zalgo feels the pain!

discord: "(materializes a glass, drinks it, then throws the milk offscreen) ahhh, how refreshing..."

(backs up while the TACNAYN song plays)

this hand of mine glows with an awesome POWER!! it's burning grip tells me to defeat you!

zalgo: ".̰͗̍̒ͫ̂̐.̰̬̰̖͓̅̄́ͧ͗͟.̘͙̍͌́͊͊̚n̶̜̲͉̙͙̥̹̏̃ọ́ͭͬ͌͐̔̚͝ ̵̥ͬͬ.͇͖̻̪̩̲͎ͦ̋̔͛̒̿.͂̂ͯͪ҉̖͙̦̹͉̯̻.͑ͮͯ͒͘n̸ͬ̊ͩͧ͆ͭo͚̫̭̹̩͔̎̈́̇̒̉ͤ̚ ̖̻͚̐m͇̥̲̺̖̦̰̿ͤ̈́ͭ̔́ő͚̦ͨ̍̃̌ṛ̲̖͓̹ͮ̓̐̅̎̇e̳̩͍̘̥̯̜͡ ̸̮̮͇̝͆̿̆̂.ͧ̎ͥ̕.̴͚̙̘̐ͩͣͨ̐͒̚.̞̣͖̰̟̇͌́͠p̧̗̣͍͓͗̅̈̀̅̌l̩͙͓̬̝̰ͅë̜̠̰̘̻͖́̃̿ͧͅā̲̦͒̓ͮs̞̼̿͗ͪ́̊̅̔̀e̡̜̳͚͚͙͖̎̀ͨ̋͛̏̽.͇̠̭͙̏̀͐͜.̔̂͋́̓̕.̼̃̋"

NAAAAAAAYYYYYYYNNNNNN!!!

(launches when it switches back to regular nyan cat, doing a barrel roll somewhere in the middle)

(crashes STRAIGHT THROUGH zalgo's chest into his heart)

ALL YOUR BASE ARE BELONG TO US!

(zalgo's heart pulsates rapidly with electricity)

(the dramatic chipmunk music plays, and...)

zalgo: "G̨̠̮̻̑̌ͭ̈͊A̛͇͖̣̳͙̟̬ͤ͊A͚̤̥͉͈̠ͪ̔ͨͣ̎̈͊A̝͊̋̈́̃̏̃̚Ä̠̥̫̋̈ͦͪ́Ȁ̧̟͎̩͉̮͆A̵̗͎A̼̱̙͔̳̭͉ͤͩͪ̆ͮ́A̷̱̫̼͇͎̲̝ͣ̚H̢̠̯̲͎ͤ̐̊H̹͋̍͒͛ͭ̈͢H̾͛͂̓́͏͔̤̟͓͙H̷̫̹̪͍̝̏͊H̵̠̘̯̊͑̀H̝̪̤̹̔ͯ̔ͤͤ͆͂H̶͙͇̣̻͖̮̙̅̀H̪̝͂̾ͩ̅͒͠H͎̞̲̣̰H̶̬͇͍̩̑̍͐̆ͥ!̣̲!͖̫̿̓́ͫ͊͝!̰͚̬̞̪͐͑̓͋ͮ!͉̭͍̐̃ͧ̊ͫ̃̂!͔͍ͪ̊̈́̀!̯̳͘"

(when the explosion clears, zalgo is nowhere to be seen)

princess celestia: "...did... did we just... ?"

XANA: "i believe we may have just killed the dark one himself..."

(my mangled body lands by the others... my eyes opening one final time)

mari: "...s- ...smashfan?"

+a tear-jerker remix of John Hiatt's "Lift Up Every Stone"+

(weakly) Now the sun is bloody red...

And when it's gone somebody'll be dead...

Don't you cry a tear for me...

Because I did what I could...

just to be free...

(eyes close)

heavy's voice: "DED..."

(my body slowly depixelates from toes to head)

+Mmm, What'ca Say? - Jason Derulo+

jason derulo: "mmmm, whatcha saaaaay? mmmm, that you only meant weeeell? well of course you did, mmmm, whatcha saaaay? mmmm, that it's all for the beeeest? of course it is."

discord: "...something tells me he would have wanted it this way."

muhti: "now what about the more important matters?"

princess cadence: "yes. the zalgo crisis may be over, but what the other worlds are still gone... along with anyone in them when they depixelated..."

keldeo: "...i have an idea. if we combined all our powers, it just might be enough to restore smashboards to it's former glory."

latias: "...very well"

magolor: "i'm game."

discord: "it's a big 'if', but it just might work."

4th doctor: "i must say, i actually don't know how this will turn out... but if it has a chance of returning all this back to normal, it's worth a try..."

11th doctor: "i agree."

XANA: "i'm not certain the lives are worth saving... but i do know that the land almost certainly is..."

king sombra: "it's settled, then..."

(everyone begins pooling their energy together)

(the energy begins building, creating an orb of light... until...)

(the worlds begin returning to normal...)

(after the world-healing wave has finished, the group find themselves in ponyville)

gliscor: "it... it worked!"

princess cadence: "we did it!"

???: "cadence? is that you?"

(in the distance, we see princess cadence's husband, shining armor, and twilight sparkle)

princess cadence: "twilight? shining armor?! (rushes over with glee)"

twilight sparkle and princess cadence: "sunshine, sunshine, ladybugs awake! clap your hooves and do a little shake!"

shining armor: "(hugs cadence) ah, i'm so glad to see you again! what happened?"

(charizard flies over)

charizard: "we managed to defeat the plague union... then ZALGO happened... smashfan managed to kill him, but..."

shining armor: "...but what?"

twilight sparkle: "zalgo? ...oh, no... does this mean... that smashfan... ?"

charizard: "i'm sorry to say, yes..."

discord: "he gave up his own soul in order to spare ours and yours..."

meta knight: "he was a fine warrior... maybe even the best of his time..."

princess cadence: "what matters now, though, is what we can do to honor his memory..."

(then, pinkie pie out of nowhere!)

pinkie pie: "one smashboards-liberation party coming up! (breaks out party cannon)"

+Mr. Blue Sky+

(discord leads a parade through town to celebrate the defeat of zalgo and the restoration of smashboards)

discord: "sun is shining in the sky! there ain't a cloud in sight! it's stopped raining, everybody's in the play, and dont'cha know..."

all: "it's a beautiful new day! he-e-ey!"

(discord clangs celestia and luna together by the horns like drumsticks, emitting cowbell noises in tune with the music)

discord: "running down the avenue, see how the sun shines brightly in the city, on the streets where there once was pity,"

all: "mr. blue sky is living here today! he-e-ey!"

(muhti watches on a nearby cliff)

muhti: "*sigh* ...i'm glad everything's back to normal, but... without smashfan here, the place just feels..."

???: "empty?"

(king sombra suddenly appears next to muhti)

muhti: "sombra?"

king sombra: "look, muhti. i know how you must feel about smashfan. but you must understand that it was for the best. he had his reasons for choosing to leave... if your real life is anything like his, you'd understand."

muhti: "...he DID mention having too much on his schedule as is..."

king sombra: "he loved his job, i could tell. but above all, he respected his duty to smashboards, and was willing protect others even if it meant his own life were to be put at risk..."

muhti: "...kamikazeing into a lord of darkness just so we could be saved? that's nuts..."

king sombra: "not quite so, muhti... one hero gave his life so that more could be spared. he made a difficult choice. a choice i am hoping you will be able to make when the time is right..."

muhti: "thought shadow guys like you didn't like to play the wise, doting mentor."

king sombra: "doesn't mean i don't know how..."

muhti: "...well, it's been a good time re-phrasing TV show quotes with you, sombrero, but i gotta head back to the parade."

king sombra: "i must depart as well, muhti. but remember this; when next we meet, we shall be opponents on the field of combat. you'd best be ready for that day..."

(king sombra turns into smoke and vanishes)

muhti: "smashfan gave his own life to save our skins... the best way to repay him would be to carry on his legacy..."

(slow pan to ponyville, the entire town is honouring the sacrifice of smashfan666... to the same upbeat tune as before, but with the visuals of a funeral)

discord: "Mr. blue, you did it right. but soon comes mr. night, creepin' over, now his hand is on your shoulder. nevermind, i'll remember you this..."

all: "I'll remember you this way..."

(music cuts to the downbeat part as the scene pans up into the sky and into space...)

+CREDITS MUSIC: Smile, Smile, Smile - String/Percussion Mix+

--<characters>--

smashfan666 - legendary smashboards hero, deceased

mars16 - smashfan666's equal, now working with Mari, Xiroey, and Muhti

mari777 - young orphan woman, battler-in-training, now working with Xiroey and Muhti

Muhti2 - ex-antagonist, now working with Mari and Xiroey

Xiroey/Latios - member of the eon duo, brother of Latias, now working with Mari and Muhti

Latias - member of the eon duo, sister of Latios, now working with Mari, Xiroey, and Muhti

sonic - fastest thing alive, now working with Mari, Xiroey, and Muhti

marx - prankster, ex-kirby villain, now working with Mari, Xiroey, and Muhti

drawcia - paint sorceress, ex-kirby villain, now working with Mari, Xiroey, and Muhti

magolor - halecondran sorcerer, ex-kirby villain, now working with Mari, Xiroey, and Muhti

discord - spirit of chaos and disharmony, ex-antagonist, now working with Mari, Xiroey, and Muhti

princess celestia - princess of the sun, co-ruler of equestria

princess luna - princess of the moon, co-ruler of equestria

princess cadence - princess of the crystal empire, celestia and luna's niece, wife of shining armor

queen chrysalis - changeling queen, status unknown

king sombra - shadow apparition, former king of the crystal empire, status unknown

missingno. - infamous glitch pokemon, recently retired leader of impact

diamond tiara - alpha b**ch

silver spoon - friend/forced mook of diamond tiara

the gourd - former hero, seeker of vengance, status unknown

professor finbarr calamitous - forgetful evil scientist, status unknown

vexus - former queen of the cluster, deceased

mechanikat - cybernetic cat overlord, status unknown

XANA - corrupt supercomputer AI, former leader of the plague union, status unknown

zalgo - he who waits behind the wall, main antagonist, deceased

--<key items>--

halberd

lor starcutter

mari's old necklace

mari's soul dew bracelet/latios & latias's parent

--<SPECIAL THANKS TO>--

Gamefreak

Hasbro

Shigeru Miyamoto

Lauren Faust

Jayson Thiessen

SEGA

HAL Laboratories

Danny Antonucci

Jhonen Vasquez

DC Comics

Warner Bros.

Those guys who made Code Lyoko

Britt Allcroft

Reverend Wlbert Awdry

The Internet

God

Jesus Christ

(for being awesome)

and viewers like you, for managing to make it this far...

Forum Fight the Story Forum is a crossover fan material, and in no way affiliated with- ...f**k it, you get the picture by now.

---{THE END}---

Muhti

Turkish Smasher
I love how Smash compliments Xiroey and Mari and then tells me that everybody will hopefully keep me off the path of evil...

"I have tendencies of pshycopathy"

*cranks chainsaw and runs wildly at everyone*

Muhti

Turkish Smasher
Apparently my body is fused with Dimentio!

YAY!!!!

XD

And honestly, being a villain did spice things up smash -.-

So WHY CAN'T I BE ONE?!

Everyone knows that the bi-

I mean Mari and Xiroey say I make a perfect villain D:

smashfan666

Smash Cadet
NNID
NobelSmashington
3DS FC
2981-8328-3883
villain vs villain would be an interesting idea, but it'd be kind of out of place with your canon quote, and with when you and King Sombra eventually do cross paths again.

also, about the dimentio thing, that's just your avatar. the real dimentio is probably off pillaging an NPC village somewhere in minecraft.

anyway, it's been a blast, but i'll be doing other things from now forward. i'll probably revisit FFTSF some time, but i'll probably mostly be doing deviantart comic adaptations if i ever get around to it... :\

Muhti

Turkish Smasher
Before xiroey writes an intro

read my suggestion first

I see you on here with your 9 minute mark. That means your writing crap *glares*

Muhti

Turkish Smasher
-me and xiroey decided on a plot, please don't write anything since hes writing the intro-

Grizzlpaw

Rawr~ ♪
3DS FC
1289-9519-4206
- - - - - - - - - - - -
Prologue
- - - - - - - - - - - -

Ehem... Dear Diary...

*The sound of mad erasing comes from the background*

Oye, how do you even start one of these things? There's no way in Mobius I'm writing that. What am I, some teenage girl lying down on her over-furnished pillowtop, writing about this one guy who just happened to give her a look the other day--

*The rest of the page is intangible. From the looks of the messy writing and wild erase marks, the author must've gone off on a long rant before deciding to destroy the evidence.*

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
August, 13, 20XX

Dear Journal,

There has been much grief over the lost of Smashfan, meme expert, and former leader of the protagonists. After much debate between Xiroey, Muhti, Mari, and several other prestigious board leaders, it was decided that Smashfan's remains would be devided between four lands.

After his funeral, which was, to say the least, grandiose in all meanings of the word, Xiroey was entrusted with Smashfan's sword and shield. He carried them the top of mount blaze as a testiment to Smashfan's bravery and fiery spirit. Mari, after gracing us all with a stirring lament of Smashfan's past actions, was intrusted with Smashfan's armor. It now sits, lcoked away, on Mobius island, and is guarded heavily by Knuckles the Echidna. Muhti never came to Smashfan's funeral. He dissapeared shortly after our group arrived in Equestria, and was only heard from recently.

He shocked everyone when he suddenly showed up one day in Ponyville. A large golden monument was levitated into the square by none other than his his best friend, Dementio. It was decided that all of Smashfan's work, including his vast meme collection would be stored away in a library inside Dementio's castle (previously Hyrule castle) in gratitude for his generosity.

October, 23, 20XX

Perhaps the most shocking day I have ever experienced. As payment for saving Smashboards not once, but a second time, Xiroey, Muhti, and Mari were offered a medium-sized plot of land each--about half the size of the Mushroom Kingdom. Muhti was all too eager to accept. Mari had to mull over it for sometime, but eventually accepted as well.

Xiroey...

He hasn't been heard from since the begining of October. Since he never responded to the Board's offer, it was decided that half of his land would be devided between Mari and Muhti. They still search for him to this day.

December 24, 20XX

Tragedy.

As it turns out, Mari took smashfan's death a lot harder than any of us thought. She became obsessed with becoming stronger, and protecting those that were dear to her. She walked up into the board's headquarters one day, and declaired that she was a guardian and that it was about time she started doing her duty. She left the board shocked and confused. At first they were a little glad that Mari had found new resolve in Smashfan's death, and were proud that she'd managed to grow from it.

Then Mari invaded.

She took control of a small portion of the Hoenn reigon, a small island where the Battle Frontier is held.

" A game where best friends are encouraged to harm each other for sport? This I cannot allow!"

After that, the first battle frontier in pokemon history was no more.

Februrary 1, 2013

First thing's first. Aparently the Mayans were nothing but a bunch of stargazing idiots because the end of the world never came.

Moving on...

After Mari attacked and invaded unhampered for sometime, Muhti eventually decided that it had to stop. He began with an expansion of his own. He started with a few small islands a little ways off of the Minecraft coast, then moved his attacks over to bits and pieces of Equestria and the Mushroom Kingdom.

Muhti and Mari now control land of roughly equal size, and continue to expand to this day.

- - - - - - - - - - - -

October 23, 2013

I know it's been a while since I last wrote, but a lot has gone on these past few months.

Frankly... I don't even know where to start...

Xiroey appeared again. Apparently, he had been staying somewhere in the mountains, inside of a small mining town. He caught wind of Mari and Muhti's attack over Smashboards, and immediately rushed in to stop it. He targeted Mari first. My resources say, Xiroey and Mari got into a long argument before Mari eventually banished Xiroey from her Territory, and placed a hefty sum on his head. Incase he ever decided to return.

Shortly after, he attacked Muhti. Muhti wasn't so kind. When Xiroey told Muhti that his actions had to stop, Muhti brutally attacked him, and easily brought the Eon to his knees. He was placed inside of Dementio's dungeon for sometime, but he escaped.

He tried attacking Muhti again, but the result was the same. Muhti nearly killed Xiroey, and, in a last ditch effort, Xiroey gave Muhti a fully-charged Luster Purge in the face, and then escaped.

The black latios now roams the countryside. Rumor has it, he's thinking of a plot to bring both Muhti and Mari's empires to the ground.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

January 1, 2014

Happy New Year!

Well...
Not so happy...

Xiroey dissapeared again. He's been spotted several time by random onlookers. A black Latios isn't so hard to spot in the light of day. But he hasn't made a move on either Muhti or Mari since he almost died.

There's been talk that Mari's grown weary of a political life, and has taken a temporary vacation. Her current location is unknown. Magolor, Marx, Sonic, and Drawcia have remained loyal to Mari since day one. They dissapeared around the same time she did.

Rumor has it that a civil war is about to begin. Between Muhti, Mari, and the rest of the board. There's talk of corruption within Mari's private quarters. Apparently there's been someone occasionally trying to run her land behind her back whenever she isn't paying attention. No further information about whether or not this information is true.

Impact has joined forces with the board, and now fights to put a stop to Muhti and Mari's attacks.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

May, 3, 2014

Smashboards has calmed down considerably in the last few months. Mari still hasn't shown up since she went on "vacation". and it's now clear that someone's been running things around town while she isn't around. Still. Nobody has made the first move on the other. All seperate lands are pracically equal in strength at this point. I've now visited each of the seperate three territories, and I have to say... there's a certain charm to be enjoyed in each. Muhti's is more free and liberal. Much like America on modern day earth. The laws are pretty strict, but most certainly not harsh, and there are only few dissenters who'd wish to see Muhti fall out of power within his land.

Mari's... is almost like a paradise.
Don't get me wrong, it has it's rough edges, but overall, she's done a good job of making sure the land stays clean, beautiful, and un-polluted.

The down-side, is that the laws about violence can sometimes be ureasonably strict. Pokemon Battles, Contact Sports, and other dangerous activities such as Mountain climbing can only be done with permission. Anyone looking to partake in any of these activities must undergo a state test, and earn a special license.

Not much more info on the subject.

The board's land is a mess. They desperately want to see Muhti and Mari fall, and are afraid that one of the two could attack again at any given moment.

Right now, plans are being discussed we can make this happen.

That's right. I've joined impact.

I haven't been identified yet, but I happen to have close relations with important leaders inside all three lands. They don't know yet that I secretly work for Impact, and can't wait to see Smashboards returned to how it was before.

I'll cut off here.
There's still much work to be done.

-Antoine the Spy~ <3

Please note that about half of what was written here, including the part about the territory/ civil war, was originally thought up by Muhti. I just wrote this long and winded thing out. :p

Muhti

Turkish Smasher
*A busy commute had arisen 8:00 am by the past known Hyrule Castle*

Dimentio: *on walkie-talkie* How's the commu- *backround* GOD DAMNIT DOCTOR!! HOW THE HELL DID YOU DESTROY MY KING?!

Sorry about that, about that commute....

Muhti: *hovering above Main Street* It's running smoothly Dim~

Dimentio: Any signs of the Boards or Maris forces?

Muhti: Nope, nope, and nope.

Maris forces won't return, bunch of cowards. Im not sure about the Board, they're desperate at this point.

Dimentio: Who's in the Board by any chance? I forgotten.

Muhti: Mainly Smashs old team. I think...

*sigh*

Why did Mari become power-hungry? None of this would've happened if it was her dumba**!

Dimentio: Agreed. Who ru-

*backround*

LUIGI DON'T TOUCH THAT!!!

Muhti: Who runs her faction? That Im not sure of. Nobody knows.

Dimentio: What if she just left and Xiroey kept her land? WHY?!

Muhti: *sigh* Like I said, none of this would've happened. Smashboards would've been the same still.

*All of a sudden a bomb is heard on the border of Maris and Muhtis land*

Dimentio: O- Cra- *walkie crackles*

Muhti: It came from Maris faction.

Dimentio: You know what to do.

Muhti: Ye-up Who knew this day would come? Send in backup when requested.

Dimentio: Got it. And Good Luck.

-DARK TRIBE HQ-

*Dimentio slowly gets up and floats over the microphone*

Dimentio:
*every Smashboards tv automatically switched to Dimentios face*

Hello, as you know Im Dimentio. I'm sorry, but I don't want to be an Emperor, that's not my business. I don't want to rule anyone. I should like to help everyone if possible, Pony, Mobiusian, Hyrulian, Human, etc.. We all want to help one another, beings are like that. We all want to live by each other's happiness, not by each other's misery. We don't want to hate and despise one another. In this world there is room for everyone and the good Smashboards is rich and can provide for everyone.
The way of life can be free and beautiful. But we have lost the way.

Greed has poisoned men's souls, has barricaded the world with hate; has goose-stepped us into misery and bloodshed.

We have developed speed, but we have shut ourselves in;
machinery that gives abundance has left us in want.
Our knowledge has made us cynical,
our cleverness hard and unkind.
We think too much and feel too little.
More than machinery we need beings,
more than cleverness we need kindness and gentleness.

Without these qualities life will be violent and all will be lost.

The Mega Turbo Jet and the holograph have brought us closer together. The very nature of these inventions cries out for the goodness in men, cries out for universal brotherhood for the unity of us all. Even now my voice is reaching millions throughout the world, millions of despairing men, women and little children, victims of a system that makes men torture and imprison innocent people. To those who can hear me I say: do not despair.

The misery that is now upon us is but the passing of greed, the bitterness of men who fear the way of human progress. The hate of men will pass and dictators will die, and the power they took from the people will return to the people and so long as men die liberty will never perish.

Soldiers: don't give yourselves to brutes, men who despise you and enslave you, who regiment your lives, tell you what to do, what to think and what to feel, who drill you, diet you, treat you as cattle, as cannon fodder!

Don't give yourselves to these unnatural men,
machine men, with machine minds and machine hearts.
You are not machines!
You are not cattle!
You are men!!
You have the love of Smashboards in your hearts.
You don't hate, only the unloved hate.
The unloved and the unnatural.
Soldiers: don't fight for slavery, fight for liberty!

In the seventeenth chapter of Saint Luke it is written:
- "The kingdom of God is within man."
Not one man, nor a group of men, but in all men: in you!

You the people have the power, the power to create machines, the power to create happiness. You the people have the power to make this life free and beautiful, to make this life a wonderful adventure.
Then, in the name of democracy, let us use that power, let us all unite!
Let us fight for a new world, a decent world that will give men a chance to work, that will give you the future and old age and security.
By the promise of these things, brutes have risen to power, but they lie. They do not fulfil their promise, they never will. Dictators free themselves but they enslave the people.
Now let us fight to fulfil that promise. Let us fight to free the world, to do away with national barriers, to do away with greed, with hate and intolerance. Let us fight for a world of reason, a world where science and progress will lead to all men's happiness.

Soldiers! In the name of democracy: let us all unite!

Grizzlpaw

Rawr~ ♪
3DS FC
1289-9519-4206
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Xiroey: Finish up over there will ya Charizard? We need to get going quick if we want to make it on time!
-Rumbling comes from inside a cave a few feet above Xiroey's head. A few minutes later, a black charizard appears, carrying a large satchel.-

Charizard: Don't rush me human.
I know good and well what time the ceremony starts.
-Xiroey takes a good look at Charizard's bag and snickers-

Charizard: What? Do I have something stuck to my face?

Xiroey: *snk* N-nice Satchel C-charizard...
I-it's blue... Matches your eyes...

Heh...
-Xiroey falls over with uncontrollable laughter.-

Charizard: *grr* Yeah, I carry a blue satchel. What? You got a problem with that?

Xiroey: [between breaths] No... No problem...
heheh... Dragonite...

-Xiroey falls backward again. He nearly falls off the cliff to his death, but somehow he manages to right himself before he goes splat off the mountain.-

Charizard: *grumbles* I'm starting to regret agreeing to travel with you...
-Xiroey finally regains control of himself-

Xiroey: heheh... Well, best be going then.
-Xiroey leaps off the mountain and transforms-

Latios: You coming?

Charizard: Yeah, dont' get your panties in a bunch. I'll catch up.
-Latios shrugs, fighting off a last few bits of laughter, then flies ahead-

- - - - - - - - - - - -
Impact HQ
- - - - - - - - - - - -

Floatzel: Yeah! Tear his arms off Typhlosion!
-Typhlosion lets out a Mighty roar, then unleashes a mighty Flame Charge at General Braviary with everything he has.-

-Floatzel winces painfully as the bright explosion fills the small room-

Typhlosion: *pant* Looks... Looks like I'm victorious cheif...
-Cheif Braviary picks himself up off the ground. Several joints creak uncomfortably from the beating he just took-

Cheif Braviary: My my~
Does it smell like Thanksgiving in here to anyone else?
-Typhlosion has to resist chuckling from Braviary's usual warped sense of humor-

Typhlosion: So, did I pass then?

Cheif Braviary: (Ow...) Yes, yes you most certainly did.
-He winces as he tries to get his right leg to move-

Cheif Braviary: With flying colors too...

Typhlosion: For real! I'm a general!?

Cheif Braviary: ...
I never could figure your personality out at times Typhlosion...
-Typhlosion says nothing, eargerly awaiting his response.-

Cheif Braviary: *sigh* Well, technically yes. You both passed your respective exams, so you've both been promoted to general of your own respective task force.
-Flaotzel and Typhlosion take one good look at each other before breaking out into full-on celebration. Typhlosion rushes out and glomps the large bird, causing him to ache even more.-

Cheif Braviary: *gak* I'm very happy for you both... but kindly don't do that...

Typhlosion: *lets go* Oh!
Sorry, you okay!?

Cheif Braviary: Yes... I think I'll be fine...
*wince*

...In a few days...

Both of you go ahead and get ready for your promotion ceremonies.
-At the mention of the word "promotion" both Typhlosion and Floatzel break out in celebration again. It takes Cheif Braviary ages to convince the two to leave so that he can tend to his injuries in peace-

Cheif Braviary: Yeesh...
I sure hope it's not going to be like this with all the new recruits...
-he winces as his everything starts hurting again.-

Cheif Braviary: I'm definately going to need to demand a much bigger paycheck if this is going to keep up any longer.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Impact City
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

-Xiroey and Charizard both land in the middle of an empty alleyway.-

Xiroey: Wow, no way...
Is it really christmas all ready?

Charizard: Would appear so...
Allways did love Impact City at this time of year...
-Xiroey gives Charizard an odd look-

Xiroey: Charizard, Impact City has only exsisted for about two years now...

Charizard: *grunts* Yeah?
So what? I happen to think it's just as enjoyable as it was last year.

Get off me.

Xiroey: ...

Charizard: What!?!

Xiroey: Merry Christmas Charizard. <3

-Charizard lets out a long breath-

Charizard: Yeah, yeah.

Put on your disguise would ya?
-Xiroey starts at his forgetfulness. They'd both be easily recognized and bombarded the instant they entered the town.-

Xiroey: R-right...
-Xiroey closes his eyes and focuses. His image shifts unstably. When it settles, he ends up looking the same as before, except his hair is blonde.-

Xiroey: Good enough?

Charizard: Enough...

Give me a second.
-Charizard places his usual pair of red contacts into his eyes so that he looks like any other Shiny.-

Xiroey: All right, good to go. Now lets hurry up before we miss our buds' graduation--
-A low grunt stops Xiroey just as he's about to leave.-

Xiroey: What is it man, not coming?
-Charizard goes silent for the longest time, refusing to make eye contact.-

Xiroey: What? These long drawn out celebrations too boring for you?
-Charizard grunts unhappily, before going beet red in the face-

Charizard: *grumble* ...Figured I'd tell ya before we left...

M-Marry Christmas...

And thanks...

-Xiroey grins.-
Xiroey: Don't thank me yet.
I haven't even given you your present yet.
-He walks off before Charizard can process what he just said.-

Charizard: W-wait... Present!?!
What present?

Xiroey: *ignoring him* Hey, this is a nice part of town. I like how the lake looks when the snowflakes fall in.

Charizard: You! Get your scrawny hide back here!
Answer my question d***it!

What'd you get me?

Xiroey!!!

Muhti

Turkish Smasher
Muhti lands softly by the impact (not the faction, the actual term) zone. The wall between Maris land and Muhtis was broken. As he squinted into the shadowy debris/smoke, he saw an army headed by a man with spiky hair."Hey Dim, send 'em in", Muhti whispered deeply into the walkie.

The smoke cleared out and finally revealed Sonic. "Muhti m'boy! How's that faction failing for ya?", he laughed hard. "Finally got out the covers Sonic? Finally not afraid of the Bogeyman?", Muhti had retorted. Sonic grunted. How long can I distract him until the army comes along?, Muhti wondered. "So Sonic, how's Dictator Mari?", Muhti questioned with a smug smirk on his face. "DICTATOR?! SHE'S PROTECTING EVERYONE!", Sonic shouted. "Oh stupid idiot of a hedgehog. You do realize she's made Smashboards undergo a Civil War. Not what Smashfan would want.", the sound of marching came behind Muhti, 10,000 Dimentio clones were behind Muhti, "Now thank you for letting me distract you."

Sonic rushed at Muhti with blazing speed and tackled him. "You little twerp!", Sonic shouted. Muhti then transforms into Blastoise. "Aqua Jet, Muhti whispers and quickly has a watery aura around him and pushes Sonic into a lake.

"Hasta la Vista, biiiitt***hhh!", Muhti laughs.

Grizzlpaw

Rawr~ ♪
3DS FC
1289-9519-4206
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Impact - Central HQ
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Typhlosion: Man.. I can't believe it.
Generals. Us!

Floatzel: Yeeeeup. No more having to answer to our *** of a force leader.
No more long drills in the hot sun...

Typhlosion: No more disgusting corpal food...

Floatzel: No more getting bossed around my jerk seniors.

Typhlosion: ...
-Floatzel stop walking-

Floatzel: What is it man? You were supposed to continue.

Typhlosion: Floatzel... We're both generals now...
-Floatzel scratches his head, confused.-

Floatzel: Yeah, that's kinda what we've been talking about for the last few minutes. What's up with you today?

Typhlosion: No Floatzel... You don't get it. We're both generals...
We each lead our own seperate task force now.
-The weight of what Typhlosion is saying finally sinks in-

Floatzel: Wait... You mean...?

Typhlosion: We won't be war partners anymore.
-As soon as he says that. Floatzel good mood flies right out the window.-

Floatzel: Oh... So...
I guess this is our last night together huh...?
-Typhlosion nods.-

Floatzel: ...

*grumbles* Well...
There's no use in us getting all bumed out about it.

We both knew this day would have to come eventually.
Heck, It'll be a relief not to have to deal with your fur shedding all over the place.

Typhlosion: Yeah...
-Floatzel sees Typhlosion looking upset.-

Floatzel: D****it man!~
What do you want from me?

Surely you knew we'd have to split up at one point--

-Floatzel is suddenly cut off by a loud blaring alarm, going off throughut the entire building.-

Intercom: Alert! Alert!
All Military personel report to Impact City's West Gate!

Repeat!

All Military personel report to Impact City's West Gate.

This is not a drill!

Repeat!

Floatzel: *sigh* Great!
Those two buttheads have been silent for three months now!

And only now one of them decides to attack?

Typhlosion: It is pretty odd timing huh?

-Floatzel notices Typhlosion doesn't look to unhappy about the distraction.-

Floazel: Hmm... What do you say we give those two fish-heads one last ride? For old time's sake?

Typhlosion: Wait... you mean...?

Floatzel: Been a while since we employed our infamous strategy hasn't it?

-Typhlosion breaks out into a mischievous grin-

Typhlosion: When I finally burn that demonic clown's body to a crisp, I'm the one who calls dibs on his carcass. Got it?

Floatzel: Keep your stinkin' clown meat. It's the other one I want a piece of.

-They both step out into the cold winter sun. From Impact HQ's elevated position, they can easily make out the black smoke coming from the town's western wall.-

Typhlosion: Oh, I am going to enjoy that psychopath's pain immensely...

Muhti

Turkish Smasher
Muhti stood there for a few minutes, still in Blastoise form, he checks his watch and smiles, " Too-da-loo Sonic, you have met your death." Muhti stares at Maris army, who were still standing there. He puts his hands behind his back and paces towards them. "Whos your leader now?",he waits for a response saying, " You are", but instead he hears another voice, " I AM!"

Muhtis back was like an unexpected snowstorm. "Mari.....", Muhti looks wildly for the leader.

Its too early to end this war... at least... not for now...

Muhti looks at the Boards land, which had an army charging out of its forts.

They finally found a perfect time eh?

"Dim, we got a problem", Muhti whispers into the walkie. "Such as?", the jester questions. "The Impact and Mari are her-

"MUHTI! I SMELL YOUR BLOOD!"

"Was that Mari?", Dimentio shockingly said.

" I guess", Muhti said feverishly, "Dimentio we dont have time! We leave, we lose all of the Dark Tribe, we stay we'll lose lives!"

Dimentio on the other end paused for a moment and took a quick thinking, " How about..." Dimentio moves another his fort across the board to kill off the 11th Doctors King in chess.

"Wait.... how about we move the Dark Tribe somewhere else?"

Muhti sighs, "Please don't tell me you moved your knight?"

Dimentio chuckles nervously, "Psh, no!" :embarrass:

On the other end Mari appears out of her army body

"Hello, Muhti", Mari said, "Ready to die?"

Grizzlpaw

Rawr~ ♪
3DS FC
1289-9519-4206
Western Wall

Ichigo: Yeesh, are we just going to stand here all day?
Those two idiots are probably hacking away at each other as we speak.

Lucario: Patience Ichigo...
It'll do us no good to rush into the fray without a decent battle strategy.

Sit down, have some soup.

Ichigo: I don't want your stinkin' japanese soup!
And don't you go about acting all superior. Last I checked I out rank you, dog.
-Lucario sighs, then sips his soup.-

Lucario: So... I take it you decline then?
-A fat vein pulses on Ichigo's forhead-

Ichigo: (This guy--)
-A loud explosion from the western wall cuts off Ichigo's thought.-

Master Cid: Oye, are those two seriously at it again?

Ichigo: Don't look at me. You're the one that hired them...
-Charizard chases Xiroey down the by the edge of the wall. He tries to catch Xiroey with his firebreath, but Xiroey manages to bounce off the wall and dodge. Shortly after, a second explosion rocks the small clearing.-

Master Cid: ... They're going to bring our entire wall down at this rate.
-Ichigo coughs-

Ichigo: Yeah? Not if I don't cut em' open first.
God **** this smoke...
-Over in the background, Charizard roars. Then another section of the wall takes heavy damage.-

Lucario: What are those two arguing about anyway...?

Ichigo: Don't know.
And frankly?

I don't care.

- - - - - - - - - -

Charizard: Your movements are predictable! You can't always rely on your fancy illusions to get you out of a pinch. Learn to mix up your movements!

Now again!

Xiroey: *pant* **** that man! You're insane!!!

Charizard: No more complaints!!!
-Charizard unleashes a powerful Fire Blast down on the poor Eon. Xiroey looks up at it, then glances left and right, then finally decides to screw it and throws up his Protect.

Xiroey: *gasp* I... I'm Alive... Stupid Charizard... Stupid Fire Blast...

(In Xiroey's ear): I can hear everything you're saying you know.
-Xiroey leaps back in shock. When the heck did Charizard sneak up on him?)

Charizard: Oye... I try and I try with you Eon...
But apparently my words aren't getting through your thick head.
Perhaps I should stop holding back then.
-Xiroey's eyes go wide-

Xiroey: Hah! Nice bluff~
You've been giving it everything you've got!

"Hold back" my foot.
-Charizard gives Xiroey an evil look and grins-

Xiroey: *gulp* I-IIIII don't like that look.
Don't look at me like that~

Charizard: Xiroey, you're strong.
But you still have a lot to learn.
-With that, charizard's body glows a multitude of different colors. Blue, red, orange, yellow, pink... They each swirl around Charizard's body like a tornadic rainbow.-

Xiroey: Whaaat the he--
-Just before Xiroey can finish processing what's going on, Charizard's body vanishes. Then suddenly, he feels hot breath on the back of his neck.-

Charizard: Good Night
-Charizard slugs Xiroey in the back and he gets sent flying into the wall.-

- - - - - - - - - - - -

Master Cid: So, With that plan in mind. Let's everyone move out--
CRASH!!!

Master Cid: ... Okay, I'm going to need to have a chat with those two...
-Master Cid walks over to the edge of the wall. Or at least... What's left of it.-

Master Cid: What the blazes...?
-Once the smoke clears from the explosion Xiroey's body caused. Master Cid is greeted by a lovely 50 foot-wide hole in the town wall.-

Master Cid: WHAT THE H*LL ARE YOU TWO IDIOTS DOING? AND WHAT THE BLAZES HAPPENED TO OUR WALL!!!
-Xiroey pulls himself up out of the rubble. He stumbles around comically like a cartoon character with stars swirling around his head.-

Xiroey: Ello guvnah~
Nice to meet your cactus vacuum this fine evening...
-Xiroey passes out-

Master Cid: ...

Charizard: Don't ask me Cid.
I don't understand that kid either.

Master Cid: ... (I'm not even going to bother raising my voice at these two...)

Both of you!
Up front and prepare for our assault on Muhti's City.
You'll be traveling with Lucario as members of a small group.

Charizard: Fine by me.
I'll grab the kid.

Master Cid: You do that.

-Master Cid leaves the two of them. Charizard walks over to where Xiroey lays on the ground. Xiroey lays on his back with his eyes closed, mumbling something about hamsters and pizza in his sleep.-

Charizard: Come on kid.
We have work to do.
-He hoists him up onto his back.-

Xiroey: *groan* D*mnit Hamtarro, I told you I don't drink Skim milk... Zzz

Charizard: *sigh* You're weird kid. You know that?

Xiroey: Yes Mari... I'll gladly accept your hug...

Charizard: ...
Hugging the enemy...?

-Charizard shakes his head.-

Charizard: You're definitely one weird kid...

Mari

(((...Ok....So I'm suppose to be the bad guy?.....Aw....Pftt...

OK, Reasons I want to clear here.

1. Smashfan said we should all work together.

2. I would not start a war unless something or someone provoked me to do so....IN which case, Muhti hasn't done yet....And don't, please...

3. I'm gonna try a new angle.....You know, try to make peace? After my long, relaxing vacation?

I just feel a little left out of the whole story....and that's partaly my fault, since I'm not online that often..... Can I spin a little of my own plot twist? Please?

Edit: EH, I'm gonna try out my own angle, see if you guys like it. If not, I'll put it in the junk pile.....

EDITED

[COLLAPSE="Part 1"](Mari stares at the lake and her eyes begin to glow a pure blue. Suddenly Sonic bursts from the lake, Out cold and wet, but alive.)

Mari: Muhti-

(Muhti races across the field and grabs Mari by her hair, aiming a very sharp Sword to her neck.)

Muhti: Well, well, well...Look who finally showed up after her little vacation.

Mari: Muhti....

How've you been? :)

Muhti:....What with the happy mood all of a sudden?

Mari: Well...If you let me go and call down your forces, I'll do the same.

(Muhti looked across the lake to see Mari's forces. And with a look of ...Dissapointment? He let her go.)

Muhti: What's going on? Why did you attack the border?

Mari: Funny. I was gonna ask you the same question.

Muhti: Don't play Derpy with me.

Mari: I'm not. I swear by my name as a Guardian that I have nothing to do with the attack.

Muhti: Why don't you come here and tell it to my face?!

(Mari walks right up to Muhti and stares at him straight in the eye, pokeing him with every word.)

Mari: I didn't have anything to do with the attack on the border. While it is true that it came from my fraction...

I would never start a war if the people wern't in danger.

(Muhti and Mari stared a each other for a few tense seconds before Muhti sighed.)

Muhti: OK...so if you didn't attack me...Who did?

Mari:...Muhti. You know fully well that there are rumors about a Civil war between our Fractions. I think someone WANTS us to fight.

Muhti: Some one wants us to fight...well, as much as that does makes sence...
I still don't trust you.

Mari: For once...the feeling is NOT mutual.

Muhti: Huh?

Mari: Muhti...I want to tell you something.

(Sonic suddenly wakes up, coughing and Shivering.)

Sonic: PAH! *cough* Ugh...

Mari: Sonic? Are you OK?

Sonic: Yeah...No thanks to Muhti...

Muhti: *smirks* You're welcome. Now what was it you were going to tell me?

Mari: ....Ever since Smashfan died....I questioned wether I was doing a good job as a Guardian.....I became obsessed with becoming stronger, which is why I started my own Fraction. Then Magolor suggested I should take a vacation...

Muhti: And...?

Mari: I was wrong, Muhti. I was Wrong this whole time....

Muhti: Say...whaaa...?

Mari: It's true....

Muhti: ...OK, Who are you and what have you done to the crazy woman called Mari?

Mari: Nope. No crazy here.

Muhti:....

Mari: Why don't we go somewhere...A little Warmer?

Sonic: Y-y-yes, puh-puh-puh-please....

-Snowhill Cabin-

Mari: Would you like some tea?

Muhti: NO, I DON'T WANT SOME FU*KING TEA!

Mari: OK....

Muhti: I wanna know what the hel* is going on, with you, AND with the explotion.

Mari: Fine...As you know, Someone wants us to start a war.

Muhti: Yes, I got that part down.

Mari: So...I have a plan...But you have to listen to me first...

Dimentio: Oh, this I have to hear....[/COLLAPSE]

mars16

Smash Lord
3DS FC
5429-8906-2115
*meanwhile. Not knowing what happened below because I'm in skyworld. Not nowing about the suppose death of smash fan*

Can I get some water, I just talked up enough right there

:phone:

Muhti

Turkish Smasher
Meh I don't get to fight Mari...

I guess Xiroey will be my substitute :3

I like it Mari

Mari

(((YESH! Now for some epic plot twisting...:demon:)))

NEVER MIND.

[COLLAPSE="Part 2"]Mari: Well...It started when....I invaded.

Sonic: *sipping tea* Took charge, Mari.
Invadeding is such a harsh word...

Muhti: Actually, it's exactly the right word...

Mari: Muhti.

Muhti: Hmp.

Mari: Anyway...It was during my vacation. I was training hard with some friends I met in Wizard City.

Muhti: Wizard City?

Dimentio: I believe that is in the Land of Ooo.

Mari: Right...And a little while after that, I visited Smashfan's Grave.

Muhti: Smashfan's...?

Mari: I built it. You guys are the first I'm telling this to. Nobody knows it's location execpt me.

I took the time to reflect on what happend...and what Smashfan really wanted out of all of us....Then I remembered...

-FLASHBACK-

xiroey, despite your inability to follow the longer posts, you'll have mari and muhti to help fill you in. besides... you're actually a better writer than you think. have faith in yourself.

mari, you might not be the strongest fighter... but you have something with you that's stronger than any weapon or innate ability. you have knowledge, and the ability to plan sh** out. plus, i'm sure if you can find a good time for training sessions with the others, i'm certain you have the potential to become an excellent fighter... maybe even better than i...

and muhti... i'm sure the others will be more than able to keep you in check, to keep you from once more going down the dark path... if you'll let them...

it's been real, and it's been fun. hell, it's even been real fun! but i'm afraid all good things must come to an end...

-END OF FLASHBACK-

Mari: That's when I knew....Smashfan wanted US to band together to protect the land he died for...NOT for us to split apart...

Muhti: So....

Mari: After That, I left for Spagonia, to the Temple of Gaia. For some reason...That place relaxed me. It soothed me.

Muhti: Alright, Alright, So you took Gaia Anger Management classes.

Mari: And that's when I knew I had to make peace with you.

Muhti: ....Peace?

Mari: I want to make a truse. And...I also want to bury the hachtet.
There are some things I can't forgive you for, Muhti....But I'm willing to forget all that for the people.

Dimentio: ( For the people... )

Mari: Smashfan said that you should let us lead you astray from the path of evil..and that's just what I'm gonna do. As my duty as a Guardian.

Muhti: ...You...want to be my friend.

Mari: Even better!

Muhti:....

Mari: Please. This world does not need another war...[/COLLAPSE]

((Eh, NOT really...Xiro Is outside when We're in the Cabin...))

Grizzlpaw

Rawr~ ♪
3DS FC
1289-9519-4206
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Mushroom Kingdom, World 4-1, Muhti's Territory
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Charizard: There, on the horizon.

Lucario: I see it...

Xiroey: I-It's huge...!

-The three come up on a large city in the middle of a wide lake.-

Xiroey: T-This is Muhti's City?

Lucario: It would appear so. Our friend has been busy.

Xiroey: No kidding...
-The three reach the edge of the lake. Xiroey drops down from his grateful ride on top of Charizard's back.-

Xiroey: Thanks Charizard.

Soooo... What now?

Charizard: To the best of my knowlege, Muhti has hidden defense towers stationed around the city. They will take down anyone who attempts to approach from the air.

Lucario: Indeed. There's also the problem of the bridges being hidden underwater. They'll only raise them if we can identify ourselves at a port.

Xiroey: Wait... So you're saying...
We have no way in?

Charizard: That's not what we're saying at all.

Xiroey: *blink* S-say what now...?
-Lucario gets a devious smile on his face.-

Xiroey: *gulp* ...
W-why is he smiling at me like that?

Bad things happen when people smile at me like that!

Charizard: You didn't think it strange, that the person who writes these stories has a blue avatar?

Xiroey: Wat'chu talkin bout' Charizard? :glare:

Lucario: ...Actually, I'm with him.
What are you talking about?
-Charizad pauses and looks at the two of them in turn-

Charizard: Wait... So, we aren't supposed to break the forth barrier in any of these segments?
-Xiroey and Lucario both just give charizard incredulous looks-

Everyone: ...

Xiroey: *cough* ... So... You wan't me to transform then?

Charizard: Would be nice...

Xiroey: Into someone with a lot of blue?

Charizard: Preferrably, yes.

Xiroey: And I don't get any sort of explanation beforehand?

Xiroey: Lovely~

-Xiroey closes his eyes and focuses hard. When his image settles, he ends up looking exactly like the person in my avatar.-

Xiroey: Good?

Lucario: Hmm~
Not bad. Not bad at all. You do carry Smashfan's legacy after all!~

Xiroey: *grins* Thanks Lucario. Yeah, Smashfan was pretty cool when he was ali--

Wait...

What are you talking about?

-Lucario just gives Xiroey a confused look.-

Charizard: Look. Can we please just drop it with these Forth barrier jokes and get our butts into this d*mn City?

Lucario: Sounds like a good plan.

Xiroey: Seconded.
How are we going to get in?

-Charizard smiles mischeviously-

Charizard: You just leave that to me...

mars16

Smash Lord
3DS FC
5429-8906-2115
*Meanwhile*

**Walking down the golden stairs fto earth (smash land, vill what ever)**

God, I must have been gone for a while!! Atleast im off the that stupid island

L*Looks at the ground the ground... its covered with so many cracks and and flames*

Damn Zues were did u put dude!!!! I said mustroom kingdoom (Ohter side of Mushroom kingdom) not some f*cked up amusement park of some sorts!!!

Why does this always happen to me......

The girl: Becuase your jus very unfortunate.

What!? I thought I left u!?

The girl: I chose to come with you any way...... you no u cant servive with out me.

.......Actually..... Nevermind

*Meanwhile*

*Meanwhile

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom