• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FORT1 Fox's time to Shine! Fort Myers, Florida - MARCH 26TH

DewDaDash

Smash Lord
RockCrock said:
Forgetting someone? A certain Naples smasher... beat Sheik in FL... his cousin plays a mean ICs... ring any bells?
Are my IC's really that good? :confused:

umm im not really in a crew atm <_<

but a possible team I guess

-------------------
DewDaDash
Sheikssbm
mav?
******?
??????????

CozaMonkey

Smash Journeyman
Crews should be able to have anywhere from a minimum of 3(maybe 4) or more members, but they just have to split 20 or however much stock amongst themselves.

DooooooDah

Banned via Administration
I'm not sure if we'll have any more room in our car, for GM. I dont think he likes me any way, but if he really needs a ride, then we got him.

DaShizWiz

Smash Champion
BETA you need to make sure you get better grades so your not always grounded, maybe thats the reason why we don't train as much?

NBP Mike

Smash Journeyman
SO there is no confusion I will be bringing XIF and MAV also shin if he responds to this. If there is some sort of serious problem were like 5 people still need rides tell me who and ill see if i can make corey drive also which gives me one more spot and him 3 more

loserlad89

Smash Ace
So uh, have all you guys decided who your going to be teaming with?

I know that Cozamonkey and I are looking to lay the smack down on all the opposition.

Team Dual Wield, no doubt son.

KeepSpeedN

Smash Ace
yea that sucks not much of SVC is gonna be there exept for me and bro's. watching bombsoilder video in class and newbies who play this game at there house think they can beet me

they= funny

i went to gamestop last week ago some newb name zion thought he was goood

i= 4 and 5 stock him and i starting laughing :laugh: :laugh: :dizzy:

RockCrock

Smash Champion
No contest.

I'm toying with the idea of making the singles tourney FD only. FD is the most perfect level. Other levels have random factors, and some are just retarted.

FD only. Yay or nay?

somedude123

Smash Ace
yay for FD

Me,chops, and green are willing to contribute gas money to the kind soul that takes us. :)

exarch

doot doot doot
Usually not playing Brawl. Location: Enterprise
Not FD only.

WTF which noob thought of that? Rockcrock, that really suprises me... you should know better.

random stages: FD, DL64, pkstm, yoshi's story
available for counterpick: Battlefield, mute city, donkey64, Onett, Corneria, PPC, pkfloats, FoD, RainbowCruise?, KongoJungle?, JungleJapes?
The rest are banned.

Thomas Tipman

Smash Champion
toy with the idea of all FD and the 1-DAHMAN crew might have to toy with your mom. :mad:

(oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh DANMMMMMMM!)

you know we love you dennis. ;)

EDIT: Xif- **** MLG AND **** AMERICA! or atleast thats what the mexicans did to them.

(oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh DANMMMMMMM!)

Top Bottom