• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

For real this time, Peace out Florida.

Renth

Smash Hero
I've worked out some plans and i will be leaving from Florida 6 a.m. this upcoming thursday (the 6th)

I've had a lot of fun and i would give shout outs but that would take way too long. Thanks to everyone i had a good time with, you made a positive impact on my life i'll never forget.

... Peace

Renth

dguy6789

Smash Lord
It was cool meeting you Renth. You have one of the best Ganons I have ever seen. Good stuff. Have a good trip dude.

C@sH Mooney

Smash Master
Mark Richard Strenko is the best at Super Smash Brothers Melee for the Nintendo Gamecube.

Gonna miss hanging with you bro. You got me a lot better, showed me how to tech better, and other things. You also showed me valuable stuff outside of smash.

Thanks, and good luck in PA. :D

slim de la crim

Smash Apprentice
a legend is leaving us and a legacy is left behind. good **** a whole week with renth is like a whole week with several bad *****ez! were gonna miss you *sigh* lol stay gangsta,.....................gangsta.

mutha****in slim

Linguini

Smash Master
Hope everything works out great for ya dude. It was fun playing and chilling at tournies and discussing ganon strats, haha

harriettheguy

Smash Lord
werd. thanks for holding the scene together here in gville with fests, housing, your ****. Had lots of enjoyable memories: Raistlin john vids, touching your dogs, seeing exarch, giving chaddd a taste of my marth tetra-main, us 2 being the last two survivors in teams vs one another....hahaha...we'll see if we can see you before you leave.

EDIT: and how could i forget about your ninja set?!

Top Bottom