• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social "For my Father" - Lucina Social Thread

Ghettostorm

Smash Rookie
Good afternoon! It is cool that you guys did hard classic! Classic is definitely the way to go for fire emblem in my opinion. Also, I like your favorite characters Tino, especially Gregor hahaha.

FamilyTeam

This strength serves more than me alone.
NNID
MontanaCity
The characters from Awakening that ended up being my favourites were Robin, Lissa and Lon'qu. Really fun people.
Lucina is rather needless to say.

D

Deleted member

Good afternoon! It is cool that you guys did hard classic! Classic is definitely the way to go for fire emblem in my opinion. Also, I like your favorite characters Tino, especially Gregor hahaha.
I would do classic mode if I wasn't so paranoid about losing units. I know I could reset but for the most part I cba. That and I'm not really a veteran FE player either.

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
Gregor is the man. I mean who doesn't like a guy who has an accent and has weird grammar.

FamilyTeam

NNID
MontanaCity
Gregor is the man. I mean who doesn't like a guy who has an accent and has weird grammar.
Gregor is like me speaking in English, then.
Weird extremely strong accent, simple dialogue, strange mix of overly formal and informal language.

Ghettostorm

Smash Rookie
I would do classic mode if I wasn't so paranoid about losing units. I know I could reset but for the most part I cba. That and I'm not really a veteran FE player either.
Yeah losing units is the worst hahaha. You have to listen to their sad death quote. What FE games have you played Sanae?

SuperScope

Smash Cadet
What would you guys think if Lucina was in other fighting games like KoF? When I try out other fighters Im always looking for someone who plays a similar mid range style.

D

Deleted member

Yeah losing units is the worst hahaha. You have to listen to their sad death quote. What FE games have you played Sanae?
Half of Awakening (I really need to replay it), and I'm almost done with Revelation in Fates (I already completed both Birthright and Conquest).
I also dabbled in Sacred Stones but was only like 5 chapters in and stopped playing it for some reason.

Ghettostorm

Smash Rookie
Half of Awakening (I really need to replay it), and I'm almost done with Revelation in Fates (I already completed both Birthright and Conquest).
I also dabbled in Sacred Stones but was only like 5 chapters in and stopped playing it for some reason.
Ooh nice! How is Revelation's going? I have not played it yet so no spoilers please hahaha.

D

Deleted member

Ooh nice! How is Revelation's going? I have not played it yet so no spoilers please hahaha.
It's going alright, it's a bit harder than Birthright but easier than Conquest. I already got spoiled by Revelations before finishing it xD But I won't mention it here lol

FamilyTeam

NNID
MontanaCity
I will admit lately, whenever I lab Lucina, I've been listening to this:
If only my labs went anywhere.
Everything I found out so far is stuff that already exists.

D

Deleted member

Darn that sucks about the spoilers! Which units are you using for your playthrough?
Yea, I suppose it can't be helped though! I'm using mainly the royal units but I'm also using Kagero, Kaden, Keaton, Beruka, Mozu, and a few others.

LordXav1er

Smash Ace
NNID
LordXav1er
You guys should definitely tune into the New England Smash Scene streams we have a handful of solid Lucina's.

Twitch.tv/HavenShine

Twitch.tv/HSG_LordXav1er

Twitch.tv/gameunderground

Twitch.tv/underworldgamez

For starters you'll find some of us here

Last edited:

FamilyTeam

NNID
MontanaCity
The Brazilian scene also has a lot of Lucinas. It's surprising! She is seen with good eyes, here.
Sadly not many Brazilians tend to go to tournaments outside the country.

VeryUncreative

Smash Cadet
Hey guys! I recently ran into a ledge cancelled aerial while playing. I was 99% sure aerial ledge cancels were not in smash 4 and this seems to turn that idea on it's head. I make a thread about it and here's the link -

LedgeCancelledFair

Sorry if this is advertising, I'm new to forums. I just want more people to see this.
Thanks!

Last edited:

LordXav1er

Smash Ace
NNID
LordXav1er
Anyone know the exact %s where Ding Dong and Bowser throw to uair is always garunteed on Lucina?

Sorry for late reply Ghettostorm Ghettostorm I would say my Lucina play style is more so conditioning. Passive aggressive as I look to not get hit but want my opponent to panic and fear my pressure game also.

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
I see the Lucina Social got rather active for a small while. :yeahboi:

I always feel like I can improve more on my Lucina. One I definitely think is her worst is against Mewtwo, it's just an uphill struggle against the Legendary Pokemon.

Also, when are we gonna get that Fire Emblem equipment for Monster Hunter Generations? :V

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
I was surprised by the small amount of activity this thread has gotten.

Ain't that something.

FamilyTeam

NNID
MontanaCity
So, yeah, Nairo used Lucina in Winners Finals. He won a game, lost the other two really close.
This was my reaction:
Only slightly sad.

CanadianCourage

Smash Cadet
So...Nairo pulls out his Lucina in winners finals at Aba saga,two stocks zeros diddy, and then goes last stock last hit the next one. Lucina truly is viable,Our waifu is THE BEST!!!

LordXav1er

Smash Ace
NNID
LordXav1er
More or less having to deal with his neutral, projectile, disjoints and fantastic aerials.

There are times I feel like he outranges Lucina.
His tail attacks definitely out ranges Lucina so be careful of them such as dtilt and uptilt they can even follow up into other attacks. The rest you should be fine out ranging just look for his air dodge habits to hit him on reappearing a lot.

Mewtwo hits like a truck but also dies super easy so don't be afraid to ever trade with him!

Projectile wise just block or counter if he trying to follow up after one also works.

Last edited:

FamilyTeam

NNID
MontanaCity
Ayy, that's cool.
I am actually gonna say I won't really be hanging out on Smashboards that much after I post my Lucina guide. I'll dedicate my time to actually playing the game. Shocking, I know. I just need to get my studies out of the way and here I go. I have a regional to go to in a couple of weeks. I need to train hard.

Kogarasuma

Smash Rookie
Ayy, that's cool.
I am actually gonna say I won't really be hanging out on Smashboards that much after I post my Lucina guide. I'll dedicate my time to actually playing the game. Shocking, I know. I just need to get my studies out of the way and here I go. I have a regional to go to in a couple of weeks. I need to train hard.
Ah nice! Hope you get good results.
What regional are you going too? Im going to Big House!

FamilyTeam

NNID
MontanaCity
Ah nice! Hope you get good results.
What regional are you going too? Im going to Big House!
I'm not from the states, sadly. I'm going to UFSmash, which I think is the biggest tournament in Brazil. Maybe that makes it a National?
I'm going to it in early November. It's closer than we think, so I need to train...

FamilyTeam

NNID
MontanaCity
I'd love to play sometime! All I need is my Wii U since I'm tired to have to play on 3DS to train for Wii U tournaments. I'm lucky I'm even half as good as I am given the circumstances.
But I feel like I might get one soon.
My biggest problem right now are the friends that I'm going to go to the tournament with. I hear absolutely nothing but negativity towards me coming from them. One of my friends really said unironically that they're so good, they're going to go there to the tournament and get Top 8 in their first try right after I said that I had my doubts if we even would make it out of pools.
Getting Top 8 in a national after you've only competed in small locals all your life. Be my guest.

FamilyTeam

NNID
MontanaCity
Ayy! He deserves to be there, definitely. Hopefully we can do a big shift in the way the general public sees Lucina.

Top Bottom