• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

For Glory: Most annoying character?

A17

Smash Ace
NNID
Okrapaeli
It's gotta be Ness ATM. It's the most recurring character to get easy kills off landing PK fires.

Maybe I'm just not an annoying Link player, but there was one ROB player I played recently and he/she kept me off the stage with just lasers and gyros. It was no longer a game of me trying to get in. It was a game of how live I cant survive the barrage. If you guys fought a ROB who can play this zoning game, Link won't even seem annoying.

edit: oops DP'd. Sorry.

Last edited:

abx

Smash Journeyman
:4mario:Spamming fireballs all day and waiting for a chance for grabbing, then proceeding with flowchart combos.
:4luigi:Even worse than his brother, firebawls and grabs and annoying follow ups!
:4peach:Look? I'm spamming vegetables! Just to cover my horrible dash attacks!
:4bowser:Bowsercide master strategy here!
:4ganondorf:Ganoncide even better! Also side-b side-b side-b side-b...
:4charizard:Let's use Flair Blitz over and over again, no matter how easy it can be shielded. Very effective!
:4ness::4lucas:PK-Annoying!
:4link::4tlink:Spamming projectiles is now a thing.
:4samus:In her defense: close combat is horrible. LET'S SPAM EVEN MORE!
:4olimar::4alph:Let's do nothing except spamming living projectiles and grab
:4megaman:And you think Link's spammy?
:4falcon:Always going for ridiculous dash grabs. The master of flow chart gameplay.
:4zss:ALWAYS charge your laser and go for either a dash or a grab. Follow every grab with up-b. WHY BOTHER WITH CPUS THEN?
:4bowserjr:Oh, he has projectiles. TIME TO FORGET ABOUT ANY OTHER MOVE!
:4greninja:Quite some time since we last had projectiles and grabs!
:4marth::4lucina:Oh, look at my shield breaker! Couldn't tell!
:4myfriends:Aether spam is still a thing. And the edgeguarding bomb thing is terrible. pls stawp!
:4sonic:Freaking horrible freak!
:4sheik:Sheik is now all about needles and pins!
:4falco::4fox:Freaking side-b! It's not even good!
:4dedede:Thanks for spamming gordos!
:4wiifit::4wiifitm:All about the freakin' sun!
:4yoshi:Goddamn his aerials, it's unnatural.
:4wario:let's just spam his bike and do the same aerial follow up again and again! And then fart in his face! Hahaha!
:4villager::4villagerf:All about bearing their bairs!
:4pikachu:Always the same: neutral air from the air then fishing for grabs. Eventually going for down-b.
:4duckhunt:FREAKING DESIGNED FOR PROJECTILE SPAMMING!
:4diddy:Tier whoring at it's best. ho-ha!
:4darkpit::4pit:Side-b over and over SO MUCH FUN!
:4lucario:rewarding bad players who get beaten up with cheap powers since 2008.
:4metaknight:LOOK! I can still play as in prahl! pls love me
:4mewtwo:His psi ball is even worse than Lucario's and they're still spammin'!
:4rob:It's all about rolling behind and using down smash ALL THE TIME!
:4robinm::4robinf:Awkfire!
:4littlemac:salty counter picks and his SUPER DUPER ARMOR ALL OVER THE PLACE!
:4feroy:Even more relying on grabs then Ness?
:4jigglypuff:THE FLOOR IS NOW LAVA I WONT TOUCH THE GROUND LOL
:4gaw:I know, when I keep using n-b, nothing will happen. I don't care lol OH LOOK Now I go for a grab into side-b ROFL THE NAINE! *taunts twice*
:4kirby:Hey! I've seen some pro exploiting short hop dairs. let's do it all over!
:4palutena:Let's keep rolling while being invisible!
:4dk:No one could tell that DK would go for a meteor.
:4drmario:He's just like Mario, just worse.
:4pacman:Now it's really been a long time since we had PROJECTILE SPAMMING! And the hydrant! So ohridgidnawl!
:rosalina:Significantly fewer since she got nerfed! Still horrible! Look at her hilarious disjointed hitboxes! every dash a guaranteed headache! lolluna

:4ryu:Hadouken! The epitome of spamming! And why's his down-b super armored?
:4shulk:what is range? what is rage!
:4zelda:The only thing worse than her projectile spamming is her spamming of up-b, lol.

And, yeah, that's about it.

Kneutronic

Lurker By Nature
3DS FC
2062-9725-8885
Switch FC
SW-1036-7436-7807
:4mario:Spamming fireballs all day and waiting for a chance for grabbing, then proceeding with flowchart combos.
:4luigi:Even worse than his brother, firebawls and grabs and annoying follow ups!
:4peach:Look? I'm spamming vegetables! Just to cover my horrible dash attacks!
:4bowser:Bowsercide master strategy here!
:4ganondorf:Ganoncide even better! Also side-b side-b side-b side-b...
:4charizard:Let's use Flair Blitz over and over again, no matter how easy it can be shielded. Very effective!
:4ness::4lucas:PK-Annoying!
:4link::4tlink:Spamming projectiles is now a thing.
:4samus:In her defense: close combat is horrible. LET'S SPAM EVEN MORE!
:4olimar::4alph:Let's do nothing except spamming living projectiles and grab
:4megaman:And you think Link's spammy?
:4falcon:Always going for ridiculous dash grabs. The master of flow chart gameplay.
:4zss:ALWAYS charge your laser and go for either a dash or a grab. Follow every grab with up-b. WHY BOTHER WITH CPUS THEN?
:4bowserjr:Oh, he has projectiles. TIME TO FORGET ABOUT ANY OTHER MOVE!
:4greninja:Quite some time since we last had projectiles and grabs!
:4marth::4lucina:Oh, look at my shield breaker! Couldn't tell!
:4myfriends:Aether spam is still a thing. And the edgeguarding bomb thing is terrible. pls stawp!
:4sonic:Freaking horrible freak!
:4sheik:Sheik is now all about needles and pins!
:4falco::4fox:Freaking side-b! It's not even good!
:4dedede:Thanks for spamming gordos!
:4wiifit::4wiifitm:All about the freakin' sun!
:4yoshi:Goddamn his aerials, it's unnatural.
:4wario:let's just spam his bike and do the same aerial follow up again and again! And then fart in his face! Hahaha!
:4villager::4villagerf:All about bearing their bairs!
:4pikachu:Always the same: neutral air from the air then fishing for grabs. Eventually going for down-b.
:4duckhunt:FREAKING DESIGNED FOR PROJECTILE SPAMMING!
:4diddy:Tier whoring at it's best. ho-ha!
:4darkpit::4pit:Side-b over and over SO MUCH FUN!
:4lucario:rewarding bad players who get beaten up with cheap powers since 2008.
:4metaknight:LOOK! I can still play as in prahl! pls love me
:4mewtwo:His psi ball is even worse than Lucario's and they're still spammin'!
:4rob:It's all about rolling behind and using down smash ALL THE TIME!
:4robinm::4robinf:Awkfire!
:4littlemac:salty counter picks and his SUPER DUPER ARMOR ALL OVER THE PLACE!
:4feroy:Even more relying on grabs then Ness?
:4jigglypuff:THE FLOOR IS NOW LAVA I WONT TOUCH THE GROUND LOL
:4gaw:I know, when I keep using n-b, nothing will happen. I don't care lol OH LOOK Now I go for a grab into side-b ROFL THE NAINE! *taunts twice*
:4kirby:Hey! I've seen some pro exploiting short hop dairs. let's do it all over!
:4palutena:Let's keep rolling while being invisible!
:4dk:No one could tell that DK would go for a meteor.
:4drmario:He's just like Mario, just worse.
:4pacman:Now it's really been a long time since we had PROJECTILE SPAMMING! And the hydrant! So ohridgidnawl!
:rosalina:Significantly fewer since she got nerfed! Still horrible! Look at her hilarious disjointed hitboxes! every dash a guaranteed headache! lolluna

:4ryu:Hadouken! The epitome of spamming! And why's his down-b super armored?
:4shulk:what is range? what is rage!
:4zelda:The only thing worse than her projectile spamming is her spamming of up-b, lol.

And, yeah, that's about it.
So... Everyone.

Also, I feel like you ran in front of a salt carrying truck. Calm down, man...

Last edited:

ChaikaBestGirl

Smash Journeyman
NNID
digdugfury
Most:4falcon:players seem to think they're hot ****.
The vast majority will jump off-stage after knocking you there and go for a fAir or dAir, even if you arn't even in the vicinity of them.

I imagine in the very rare occasions they do land those moves they should "OOOOH THE DISRESPECTTT!!!!", much to the displeasure of everyone else in the building. You are all noisy and obnoxious, please shut up.

:4sonic:is another very hateable character.
His moves just seem so safe. Maining a punish-oriented character against him is frustrating.
Luckly, most people who play him are edgy 14-year-olds who think Sonic is an actually well written character and are ****ing idiots.

:4link:likes arrows. A lot.
Someone help this man with his addiction.

:4rob:is a similar case, except he loves bayblades, not arrows.

:4lucario:I dislike out of personal bias (he's my second least-favorite Pokémon) and the fact that the game rewards him for getting beat up a bunch with a massive projectile, ridiculous range, the best recovery and a counter. All of these things are bad for good ol' King Dedede.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Laggy Dededes are my least favourite by far. He benefits so much from online lag it's not even funny.

In fact my only real annoyances are certain characters with lag. I don't have a problem with any character otherwise.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
ALL I CAN HEAR ARE EXCUSES
Not really, but I can't reap what I sow when I'm most certainly not the one sowing. :p

I win most matches either way, so I don't mind. It's annoying when lag messes me up in the moment though. Not to mention the C-Stick bug.

DragonBlade64

Smash Apprentice
:4ness::4dedede::4robinm::4zss::4zelda::4yoshi: or anyone with a projectile. This game is literally making me hate these characters. The only way I can combat them is trying to beat them at their own game.

Or use a reflector :4fox:

The Puffer

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
4485-1171-5786
You know what's worse than a For Glory Link?? A good For Glory Link D:

They roll, spam whatever they can but THEY KNOW HOW TO PUNISH YOU IF YOU GET CLOSE.

Also Captain Falcon with his million attempts to spike me.

ffdgh

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4768-8177-0708
Luigi....No explanation needed.
Falcons and that absurd dash grab and pre patch rapid jab range.
Samus...Roll and Charge shot. I have a hard time punishing her roll for some reason.
Lucario. Same as above but add aura and force palm.
Link/TLink. Same as Samus but not as annoying.
Sonic...spin dash all day long and homing attack
Good Sheiks. I literally can't punish them most of the time. Screw needles, Bouncing fish, and vanish
ZSS. I hate flip jump(why oh why does it meteor and bury), her fast aerials, and boost jump
Pikachu. PIKACHUUUU~, PIKACHUUUU~, PI PI, PI PI, PI PI, PI PI, PI PI, *grab > Up throw* PIKA!
Marth and those tips.
Little mac. Sometimes that super armor is so dang obnoxious.
Fast characters in general.

KirbCider

Smash Ace
My Top 3 List for characters that annoy me on For glory are:

:4falcon:Captain Falcons

It's not how they play that get to me. I can respect a good Falcon player, even if they end up tearing me a new one by the end of the match. What really annoys me most about Captain Falcons is the fact they have to be so obnoxious and cocky.

I honestly don't think I've actually went against a respectful Captain Falcon player yet. Do they even exist?

:4sonic: Sonics

It seems like whenever I come across Sonics on For Glory all they do is try to spin the whole time. That's it. Some are horrible about it, yet some are also pretty good with the whole spin tactic. It'd still be nice to go against one that can do something different.

:4ness:|:4lucas:Ness/Lucas's

PK spam for days. Fire and thunder everywhere. Nothing more, nothing less. I'll very rarely (I can't stress that enough) come across a Ness or Lucas who actually doesn't spam which earns my respect a lot and allows me to enjoy playing against them.

A big thank you to any Ness/Lucas mains out there who don't spam to infinity and beyond.

Last edited:

Mental Surge

Smash Apprentice
NNID
GisR FTG
3DS FC
4098-5877-7114
Rosalina, Megaman, DH, Link/TL, CF, Villager, etc. The one problem I have with smash 4 is the roster. There's so many characters that are just annoying, and so many that don't even deserve to be in the game imo (Villager, WFT, DH, etc.).

ixos

Smash Apprentice
NNID
coolniceae27
3DS FC
2766-9576-6857
People who actually use :4bowserjr:, and don't actually spam the whole time.
:4falcon:Dash grab, forward/back throw off stage, DAir.
:4ganondorf:Flame choke. The whole time.
:4zss:Grab->Down throw->Up B->repeat, or smash attack
:4peach:In my experiences, people who use her actually know what they're doing.
:4lucina:Shield breaker+Counter=-Annoyance. Never run into this problem against Marth for some reason.
:4lucas:PK FIRE! PK FREEZE! This kid needs to chill.
:4bowser:Down B.
:4rob:My other main is Fox, and I automatically know they will always start with the laser. Reflect. I'm not quick enough with reflects against the spinny top thingies to even care.
:4littlemac:. I can't ever get close enough to do anything without losing a stock first.
:4jigglypuff:Rest. That is all.
:4myfriends:might as well be saying IT'S OVER 9,000!!! while using Aether.
:4gaw::4robinm::4wiifit::4pacman::4duckhunt::4metaknight:I've run into WFT once in my entirety of this game. I have no idea how to combat these because they never show up.

(I know my mains should probably be able to finish these guys easily, but I'm not experienced enough at punishing to be able to.)

D

Deleted member

:4littlemac:- A good one is pretty hard to beat for me.

:4falcon:- This things meteor smashes fast.

:4ness:- The fair strings are crazy. And that back throw has amazing kill power.

:4ganondorf:- Like Little Mac, a good one is pretty hard to beat. And Ganoncide.

:4link:- Spams projectiles and rolls away when you get close or does fsmash or usmash.

Mental Surge

Smash Apprentice
NNID
GisR FTG
3DS FC
4098-5877-7114
Oh and how the hell could I forget Captian Falcon players? Every time I decide to play smash, I'm guaranteed to face at least 3 of them. And every one. EVERY.SINGLE.ONE.TAUNTS. I'd love to know what the mentality of the average CF player is. It's a universal rule that they have no respect for anyone and feel the need to taunt over and over at every given opportunity. The thing that makes it so much worse is the fact that CF is OP as **** in this game, and dealing with them online with lag is so frustrating. Absolutely hate CF players. All of them. Unfortunately that's like 45% of the smash 4 community right there.

I also hate ganon because of his utterly ******** ganoncide tactic. Yeah, that makes sense, get rid of bowser's suicide attack but leave ganon's in. Makes perfect sense. At 0% against a 145% ganon that's just standing by the ledge waiting for you to come close? Too bad, make ONE TINY mistake and the game is over.

Erotic&Heretic

Smash Master
Oh and how the hell could I forget Captian Falcon players? Every time I decide to play smash, I'm guaranteed to face at least 3 of them. And every one. EVERY.SINGLE.ONE.TAUNTS. I'd love to know what the mentality of the average CF player is. It's a universal rule that they have no respect for anyone and feel the need to taunt over and over at every given opportunity. The thing that makes it so much worse is the fact that CF is OP as **** in this game, and dealing with them online with lag is so frustrating. Absolutely hate CF players. All of them. Unfortunately that's like 45% of the smash 4 community right there.
I have the same feeling about CF respect. Not only they do taunt, but they attack you when you respond to their taunt (as a way to salute). Happened to me twice, and both with Falcon.

I also hate ganon because of his utterly ******** ganoncide tactic. Yeah, that makes sense, get rid of bowser's suicide attack but leave ganon's in. Makes perfect sense. At 0% against a 145% ganon that's just standing by the ledge waiting for you to come close? Too bad, make ONE TINY mistake and the game is over.
To be fair, Ganondorf have to be offstage, while Bowser can do it from the stage.
But I agree that there's people that rely on it, and that just... Bad.

Mental Surge

Smash Apprentice
NNID
GisR FTG
3DS FC
4098-5877-7114
I have the same feeling about CF respect. Not only they do taunt, but they attack you when you respond to their taunt (as a way to salute). Happened to me twice, and both with Falcon.

To be fair, Ganondorf have to be offstage, while Bowser can do it from the stage.
But I agree that there's people that rely on it, and that just... Bad.
That's odd because I could have sworn I got killed that way by a ganon that grabbed me by the ledge and then suicided (while I was on the stage). I can deal with spiking and whatnot, but ganoncide pisses me off so much because if I go anywhere near the ledge, I could just lose the game outright from a single lapse in judgement... even if I'm at a 200% damage lead. It's worse because I play MK who has a ridiculously short range and no projectiles, so I have to approach him sooner or later. Or I could just wait the timer out, which is still completely unfair.

Last edited:

Erotic&Heretic

Smash Master
That's odd because I could have sworn I got killed that way by a ganon that grabbed me by the ledge and then suicided (while I was on the stage). I can deal with spiking and whatnot, but ganoncide pisses me off so much because if I go anywhere near the ledge, I could just lose the game outright from a single lapse in judgement... even if I'm at a 200% damage lead. It's worse because I play MK who has a ridiculously short range and no projectiles, so I have to approach him sooner or later. Or I could just wait the timer out, which is still completely unfair.
Ganondorf have to be offstage, but the opponent not! That's usually how Ganoncide happens.
Even if the opponent is not exactly on the edge, Ganondorf can go slightly backward once he grabbed to get the kill.

I'm not a Metaknight player (I'm not even sure that I played him 10 times), but even if he doesn't have much range, he still have a sword, I think you can prevent him from grabbing you by using your fast jab for example.

You should also try to simply edgeguard him. He may not be :4littlemac:, he still have a poor recovery. I think that Metaknight's Nair could be good against him.

Mental Surge

Smash Apprentice
NNID
GisR FTG
3DS FC
4098-5877-7114
Ganondorf have to be offstage, but the opponent not! That's usually how Ganoncide happens.
Even if the opponent is not exactly on the edge, Ganondorf can go slightly backward once he grabbed to get the kill.

I'm not a Metaknight player (I'm not even sure that I played him 10 times), but even if he doesn't have much range, he still have a sword, I think you can prevent him from grabbing you by using your fast jab for example.

You should also try to simply edgeguard him. He may not be :4littlemac:, he still have a poor recovery. I think that Metaknight's Nair could be good against him.
I WISH it were that simple. But he has like literally double the range of MK so it's very difficult to time properly. Really though, fighting ganandorf when the player is just sitting by the ledge trying to gannoncide is little different than fighting them at the center of the stage. The problem I have is that there is always a chance that if you get close, he will hit you first, which in the former situation could result in an instant loss, and it's a chance that you have to take as MK. of course if there is little lag, and you are clearly the better player, more often than not it wont happen. My point though is that having an instant win button (albeit one that only works some times depending on the circumstances) against some characters if you decide to play like that is just stupid game design.

"Oh no, this player is destroying me! Eh I might as well just sit near the edge and wait out the time. I probably wont win but at least now I have a better chance of winning than before so why not? He's gonna have to kill try to kill me before the time runs out anyway otherwise we both get a 50/50 chance of winning!"

You know honestly, this wouldn't be such an issue if once the timer runs out, the player with the least amount of damage wins (assuming they have the same stock of course). I mean it would still be annoying and stupid, but not AS annoying and stupid.

Last edited:

Erotic&Heretic

Smash Master
I WISH it were that simple. But he has like literally double the range of MK so it's very difficult to time properly. Really fighting ganandorf when the player is just sitting by the ledge trying gannoncide is little different than fighting them at the center of the stage. The problem I have is that there is always a chance that if you get close, he will hit you first, which in the former situation could result in an instant loss, and it's a chance that you have to take as MK. of course if there is little lag, and you are clearly the better player, more often than not it wont happen. My point though is that having an instant win button (albeit one that only works some times depending on the circumstances) against some characters if you decide to play like that is just stupid game design.
It needs :GCB: AND :GCR: it's two instant win button :troll:

I personally manage to stop Ganondorf Side-B with Zelda's jab. It's disjointed, but not that fast. Ganondorf's side-B is still a predicatable move, especially offstage. Of course, lag isn't helping, sometimes.

What I'm suggesting is purely theorical, but you really should give Metaknight's jab a try to stop Ganondorf's Side-B. Try it in training mode, you have nothing to lose! Even if you have to use 2 controllers in slow motion to test it.

Mental Surge

Smash Apprentice
NNID
GisR FTG
3DS FC
4098-5877-7114
It needs :GCB: AND :GCR: it's two instant win button :troll:

I personally manage to stop Ganondorf Side-B with Zelda's jab. It's disjointed, but not that fast. Ganondorf's side-B is still a predicatable move, especially offstage. Of course, lag isn't helping, sometimes.

What I'm suggesting is purely theorical, but you really should give Metaknight's jab a try to stop Ganondorf's Side-B. Try it in training mode, you have nothing to lose! Even if you have to use 2 controllers in slow motion to test it.
I have tried many different approaches, though I'll give that one a shot in practice. Maybe I'm just caught up in the idea that regardless of how well you do in a game, you can just lose to one attack. To me that just seems fundamentally flawed.

Erotic&Heretic

Smash Master
I have tried many different approaches, though I'll give that one a shot in practice. Maybe I'm just caught up in the idea that regardless of how well you do in a game, you can just lose to one attack. To me that just seems fundamentally flawed.
More than approaching, I think that what matters there is countering or dodging. If you dodge it, Ganondorf will be vulnerable. And if you can counter it, this may stop him to try the ganoncide.

To be honest, Ganondorf "needs" the Ganoncide, it makes him much more threatening offstage, considering his recovery.

Again, you should try the jab (to counter the side-B) or the Neutral Air (to edgeguard).

Mental Surge

Smash Apprentice
NNID
GisR FTG
3DS FC
4098-5877-7114
More than approaching, I think that what matters there is countering or dodging. If you dodge it, Ganondorf will be vulnerable. And if you can counter it, this may stop him to try the ganoncide.

To be honest, Ganondorf "needs" the Ganoncide, it makes him much more threatening offstage, considering his recovery.

Again, you should try the jab (to counter the side-B) or the Neutral Air (to edgeguard).
Well that's what I meant by approaching. Really I just meant forcing an engagement from either baiting an ability or directly running to him, etc. The scenario in question was simply me being forced to do something otherwise he would just sit and wait for the time to run out.

To be honest, I dont think any character should be designed where they need an attack like that. If he needs to be buffed in other areas to compensate for removing it then so be it. I will take anything over an instakill attack. The problem is just that it exists, not necessarily if he needs it or not.

Last edited:

Erotic&Heretic

Smash Master
Well that's what I meant by approaching. Really I just meant forcing an engagement from either baiting an ability or directly running to him, etc. The scenario in question was simply me being forced to do something otherwise he would just sit and wait for the time to run out.
Well, that's the kind of player that DON'T need your attention, honestly, Ganondorf or not (although I guess you already leave after one battle against this kind of players).

I should try to play :4metaknight:, I'm sure that despite the lack of projectiles, he have what is needed against campers of all kinds.

Mental Surge

Smash Apprentice
NNID
GisR FTG
3DS FC
4098-5877-7114
Well, that's the kind of player that DON'T need your attention, honestly, Ganondorf or not (although I guess you already leave after one battle against this kind of players).

I should try to play :4metaknight:, I'm sure that despite the lack of projectiles, he have what is needed against campers of all kinds.
There's always ways to beat any opponent with any character. The point that I'm trying to make here isn't necessarily that MK needs a buff, or ganadorf needs a nerf, but that having the ability to win the game with one lucky attack should not be in a fighting game. MK certainly can still reliably kill a ganadorf that is doing that, but the problem I have is that there is a chance at all to begin with.

Dont take this as me ******** about MK. This is just me saying that an attack like ganancide shouldn't exist in a fighting game.

Last edited:

Erotic&Heretic

Smash Master
There's always ways to beat any opponent with any character. The point that I'm trying to make here isn't necessarily that MK needs a buff, or ganadorf needs a nerf, but that having the ability to win the game with one lucky attack should not be in a fighting game. MK certainly can still reliably kill a ganadorf that is doing that, but the problem I have is that there is a chance at all to begin with.

Dont take this as me ******** about MK. This is me saying that an attack like ganancide shouldn't exist in a fighting game.
Except when recovering toward the ledge, Ganoncide is still a risky move that put Ganondorf helpless and vulnerable. Also, the Ganoncide is quite useless in time battle (what I consider being the "main rule" of the game)

The main problem with it is that For Glory use a 2 stock system. So if you get killed first, you're second stock is clearly endangered. The same problem applies to Lucario's aura system.

If Ganondorf tries to Ganoncide, just roll back. If anything, you'll get grabbed but on the stage. As Ganondorf side-B can be "stuck" on the ledge, it makes the Side-B hitbox stay at the same place, being very dangerous for spotdodges.

Kneutronic

Lurker By Nature
3DS FC
2062-9725-8885
Switch FC
SW-1036-7436-7807
:4link:- Always spamming your projectiles...
:4shulk:- BACK SLASH! A VISION! BACK SLASH!
:4littlemac:- Whoever picks this character clearly needs to step up his/her game, unless you happen to main him.
:4charizard:- Though not as prevalent, now, Flare Blitz spam has always been a major pain in my side.
:4zelda:- I met a Zelda who only used her up-B to attack. It wanted me to find out who the player was and strangle him.

D

Deleted member

:4ganondorf:

Ganondorf is so easy for low-level players to pick up so it's no surprising so many of them are around on FG. Most just camp at the ledge after you take a stock off them so they can Ganoncide you. What cowards.

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom