• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

For all the warios goin to Columbus

Waymas

Smash Journeyman
Good luck guys i wish i could go but i cant xD.

Take piks and remember patience on the matches :p.

If you guys dont get top 10 atleast were goin to /tbag all of u.

Gl and hf everyone :)

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
-.- phantx..

Nice to hear waymas, but when are you gonna wreck us. BTW Malcolm is going to take top 16 in singles and top 8 in doubles. Ive already rigged the results.

AlMoStLeGeNdArY

Smash Hero
NNID
almostlegendary
3DS FC
1349-7081-6691
I predict a wario will take colombus either hunger or reflex. Two Wario's in the top 4 and a third (Malcolm) in top 8. Then Krystedez and Blue rogue will be in the top 16. Wario's gonna **** colombus.

GOL | 482 | JSalt

The Folse Deity
NNID
JSalty
I predict a wario will take colombus either hunger or reflex. Two Wario's in the top 4 and a third (Malcolm) in top 8. Then Krystedez and Blue rogue will be in the top 16. Wario's gonna **** colombus.
Can I just laugh at this? Like, seriously? M2K and Ally are guaranteed in the top 4, especially now that a good amount of players will be correctly seeded from Orlando. NY/NJ is gonna ****, Malcom and hunger will do well for sure, but it's not a safe bet to even put them in top 16.

Sure, it would be great if they prove me wrong, but it will be difficult at a national with half the players not seeded correctly.

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
pretty sure he says IMA GONNA WIN, LEARN UR QUOTES :laugh:
Mario Party Quote:

"WARIO!! I gotta WIN!"
Read the bold Ally. I don't expect you to have played the best Party game of the century though.

I just got done playing a full 50 turn game with my friends on Mario Party ONE. So I know what I'm talking about. I'm the real deal when it comes to Wario... Silly Snake in the grass. :p

AlMoStLeGeNdArY

Smash Hero
NNID
almostlegendary
3DS FC
1349-7081-6691
Can I just laugh at this? Like, seriously? M2K and Ally are guaranteed in the top 4, especially now that a good amount of players will be correctly seeded from Orlando. NY/NJ is gonna ****, Malcom and hunger will do well for sure, but it's not a safe bet to even put them in top 16.

Sure, it would be great if they prove me wrong, but it will be difficult at a national with half the players not seeded correctly.
so m2k ally hunger and reflex seems like a perfect fit to me. Malcolm is from NJ/NY so by that logic he's gonna double ****. Hunger will top 16 for sure seeding doesn't matter he'll just ****. Malcolm did poorly at FL but I think he'll play up to his level at Colombus. Wario's got this mangz just watch.

Waymas

Smash Journeyman
@phantomx
Because i think we need to support in a way , like with cheers or sumtin xD

Remember to play campy with d3s and snakes dont get greedy on kill guys play safe.

@ally

Yea wut dyno said is true about the mario kart quote

@warios goin to columbus
If u guys got fb or twitter let me know so i can chek how u guys doin xD

Btw is there goin to be stream this time?

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
Malcolm lost to hunger.

**** it malcolm

good **** red/white biker wario? (not 100% if hunger still uses that color)

Waymas

Smash Journeyman
good **** krystedez defeatin dehf :) , aww hunger is on losers too now lost to a mk , ddd .

Blue Rogue

Smash Ace
NNID
ValiantVyse
3DS FC
4527-9345-8740
I think I placed the highest so I'm obv. the best right? ;p But naw, I think I was just lucky, Malcolm/Hunger first round, Krys getting DQ'd, and an easier bracket... But if I didn't have to play Larry I def. would've gotten higher, FALCO ugh.
Hmm, thinking about it, with Snake, Olimar and Falco being my most uncomfortable matchups, maybe I'm completely missing something about this game... They seem so similar... Can't stay away from them but they're dangerous or better off up close..

Blue Rogue

Smash Ace
NNID
ValiantVyse
3DS FC
4527-9345-8740
I need to figure that trick out then.
Olimar I'll probably get down with some experience, I think I've only played one completely seriously like one time, and it was a $20 MM lool

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
I think I placed the highest so I'm obv. the best right? ;p But naw, I think I was just lucky, Malcolm/Hunger first round, Krys getting DQ'd, and an easier bracket... But if I didn't have to play Larry I def. would've gotten higher, FALCO ugh.
Hmm, thinking about it, with Snake, Olimar and Falco being my most uncomfortable matchups, maybe I'm completely missing something about this game... They seem so similar... Can't stay away from them but they're dangerous or better off up close..
Good **** repping Wario, Blue. I'm really sorry I sent DEHF to losers for you without backing up my skill with actual results. God dam DQ. I would have totally been right next to you or higher if that hadn't happened. PERHAPS even a rematch? lol...

I'm seriously thinking I got totally trolled at this event. I hated the whole tournament after that. I really did. I just came to get friendlies and talk to people after that. I was seriously disgusted with the way things happened and the way the people whisper bull **** into eachothers ears. Big Lou wasn't even that enjoyable of a match after so much BS happening. But it was still a good close game (johns more about the 73 percent kill with his Fsmash from the middle of stage... LAMEEEEE)

It really sucks, but whatever, Wario is right where he needs to be in people's minds. He's a scary little gnome ready to ****ing ... EAT YOU. and then throw a moto' bike at you. And finally **** on you.

Yeah.

Top Bottom