• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FMOI's Electric Schuffle! Zeonstar is the champ!

SkylerOcon

Tiny Dancer
Wait, wait, wait. Why was I DQ-ed? I replied to his PM on time. I never got anything back.

I call shenanigans.

My brother's opponent was online a few moments ago, but just left. I knew he wouldn't just leave though. Hes one of those pink people smash debators.
Also, I was never online. Don't lie.

SkylerOcon

Tiny Dancer
Oh, and though I'll probably get re-DQed for this, I can't make the third round time. I mean, I could, it would just be after the deadline. So I understand if I'm still DQed

*is shot for making everything confusing*

SkylerOcon

Tiny Dancer
It's cool =D

Don't worry about it. It's my fault that I can't, anyway.

But, if any of you want to play me, feel free to PM me and we can play. I was in this for the fun, not the prize.

Chaco

Never Logs In
Insane matches....those were intense...I am sweating. XD

I won 2-1. Confirmed

cba

Smash Master
DQ him. This happened alot with him.
if its me youre regarding please dont try to get a shot at being closer to win. you kno if im still in the game you wont have a chance.
fourtunetly for you i already lost, no big deal but apparently for you it is.

Chaco

Never Logs In
if its me youre regarding please dont try to get a shot at being closer to win. you kno if im still in the game you wont have a chance.
WTF, get over yourself. I've beaten people who beat you. Your out so gtfo.

Excellence

Smash Champion
Alright, ladies cool down - go hit the showers.

chimpact

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0361-7166-1377
Put Sky over my brother. He did go offline, but he replied to me at least. DQ my bro and not him.

cba

Smash Master
so you were regarding me, i hope you beat fmoi he REALLY beat me and sorry for you but we had to do a match and you totally chickend out.
and can you point out these people who have beaten me recently? PENTASALIA and FMOI. that i remember. and with this i take off. and no im not gonna stop posting this is one my friends tourneys so i encourage him to do so.

BYE HATER
end of discussion

Top Bottom