• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FMOI's Bimonthly Themed Tourneys- This week: the Original 12. Canceled UFN

mcmuff1nman

Smash Lord
wat about a " Respect the Animals Tourney " wer u can only use animal like characters..
i.e. DK, Pikachu, Diddy Kong, Falco, Fox, Lucario, Wolf, King Dedede, PKMN Trainer, Yoshi, Sonic, Bowser and Jigglypuff...

just a suggestion XD

Hero Fly Chao

Smash Cadet
I PMed Zacoftheaxes sometime yesterday. I hope he responds soon, since I cannot Brawl at all on this saturday.'

Edit: I just noticed that my name is wrong on the OP. Could you fix it?

Oh, yeah, and one question I have about character switching:
Say I start out as character 1 and lose round 1 of my first matchup. I then switch to character 2 and win the next two rounds. For matchup 2, do I have to start as character 2 or can I switch back to character 1?

stratele

Smash Apprentice
only one match done so far? Deadlines tomorow. I should hopefully be doing my match today, if not tomorow.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
only one match done so far? Deadlines tomorow. I should hopefully be doing my match today, if not tomorow.
Same here. Fatmanonice, I might be able to play today, but my bro is coming over today for a while and then I might be going out after that. So if we don't get to our match today, that can only mean Saturday is our only option (obviously). So we will get ahold of eachother tomorrow and figure this out ok. Sorry for being semi busy

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
Same here. Fatmanonice, I might be able to play today, but my bro is coming over today for a while and then I might be going out after that. So if we don't get to our match today, that can only mean Saturday is our only option (obviously). So we will get ahold of eachother tomorrow and figure this out ok. Sorry for being semi busy
Well, I decided not to go home this weekend so that works out fine. I'll be here all weekend so hopefully we can get our matches. Also, I might have to extend the deadline yet again simply because it's a holiday weekend.

cba

Smash Master
ive contacted fredy 3 time but he replyed only once in my profile.
and thats it.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Alright I'm here now! Lets get this tourney going!
Fatmanonice, you can choose the time you want to play me and hopefully I'll get back to you soon enough. My brother is here today and I never get to see him much.

P.S. If anyone wants to do a few friendly matches with me and my bro just PM me. We can do teams too, we need some good competition :)

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
Alright I'm here now! Lets get this tourney going!
Fatmanonice, you can choose the time you want to play me and hopefully I'll get back to you soon enough. My brother is here today and I never get to see him much.

P.S. If anyone wants to do a few friendly matches with me and my bro just PM me. We can do teams too, we need some good competition :)
That's fine. As usual, I'm here all day and I already added your name.

Also, I extended the deadline to Monday just because...

Top Bottom