• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Flying Spaghetti Monster 2 Results - Fort Lauderdale, FL - 12/18/11

Linguini

Smash Master
Flying Spaghetti Monster 2 Results

Had a great turnout this time around guys! Thanks for CFL and SWFL for coming and I hope you all had an awesome time.

Till the next one!

Singles

1. Hungrybox :jigglypuffmelee:
2. Colbol :foxmelee:
3. Linguini :ganonmelee:
4. Blea Gelo :luigimelee:
5. Esam :samusmelee::foxmelee:
5. Uber Ice :icsmelee:
7. Lambchops :falcomelee:
7. Gahtzu :falconmelee:
9. Rockcrock :ganonmelee:
9. Zidane :foxmelee:
9. Project :falconmelee:
9. Nasty :falconmelee:
13. Zoro :linkmelee:
13. Action B :falconmelee:
13. Eclipsing Binary :sheikmelee:
13: Travis
17: Justin
17: Cesar
17: Clay
17: Hydra
17: Gringo
17: Ed
17: Gara
17: Rama
25: Dan
25: Marlon
25: Eli

Doubles

1. Hungrybox & Rockrock
2. Linguini & Colbol
3. Kevin & Esam

That's all I know off the top of my head but i'm trying to get my hands on the bracket.

Zoro

Smash Champion
Fun drive to and from SFL

Lost to Colbol and RockCrock, I could have given you both a more competitive match. I lost my controller before the tournament and had to use a random one and it was distracting since it was not in the best shape. Not that I would have won but I would have made it harder :)

Fun tourney and good games to Hydra and Caesar as well. Hydra, I like your falcon more than your puff, I think it would pay off to focus on falcon. Just my opinion.

reelbigfishstix9

Smash Apprentice
Had a lot of fun at this one guys

Yihua - that first match of the tournament was mad hype!

Raven- Had fun playing your fox in friendlies. I was suprised that you were the only fox I played against all day.

UberIce- Glad I got to play you again, and it was fun playing those team friendlies too.

Emilio - Had fun losing to your Ganon. I thought I felt good about that matchup until I played yours and Rockcrocks in the tourney. I'm going to have to get a ton of matches against you before the next tourney.

Zoro - Every time I see you down here I always want to play your link and I Finally had a match and a half in with you. lol. Next time we'll get more. Thanks for the compliments on my turnip game. =)

Hbox - too good. I had no clue what to do with that jiggs of yours man. congrats on the win.

Jason - BOO. Shoulda called in sick to work!

Blea - I didn't get to play you this time around, but That first set with Linguini was epic.

Hyrda - Sorry I sucked in teams

Colbol - Had a lot of fun in those sets we played. hopefully next time I can get some against that fox of yours.

Marlon - Practice that tech skill son!

Rockcrock - I'm scared to watch that match of ours that was recorded. I think you 0 to deathed me all in one combo.

If I forgot you, I'll remember and add more. cya next year! and good luck to everyone who's going to Apex!

LLDL

Smash Hero
Lol can't believe you posted a link to your desktop

Zoro

Smash Champion
Justin is reelbigfish right?

Dude you need to play more, we need more peach in the community. We are lacking peachs and marths imo

reelbigfishstix9

Smash Apprentice
Justin is reelbigfish right?

Dude you need to play more, we need more peach in the community. We are lacking peachs and marths imo

Yep. Made that account way before I knew you couldn't change it.lol.

I have been going to most the zp tourneys, just never much anywhere else. I want to come up north to play in one of those Swiss bracket tourneys. I feel I'd do much better there. Especially when it doesn't rely as much on luck of who you get in bracket. And you get to play much more! Let me know when the next one is for sure

:phone:

Zoro

Smash Champion
Yep. Made that account way before I knew you couldn't change it.lol.

I have been going to most the zp tourneys, just never much anywhere else. I want to come up north to play in one of those Swiss bracket tourneys. I feel I'd do much better there. Especially when it doesn't rely as much on luck of who you get in bracket. And you get to play much more! Let me know when the next one is for sure

January 14

Every 2nd Saturday of the month
DEF not lacking marths:
Skrach
Dark Sonic
Rekrul
AceDudeYeah
SwordDancer
anyone that decides to play this ***** *** *****
I only consider two of those to be a pro level and one never shows up. The other guys are getting way better but have a bit more to go. I want these guys to get much better so we can get more training.

Zoro

Smash Champion
Whoa wait dark sonic and skarch are at a pro level?

Zoro im I pro?

Also ghatzhu feeling himself lately much xD.

That was a bit of an exaggeration, just meant they are top players in the state. Still know they could do great things OOS though.

You are probably at a similar level or better. Which makes me mad that you moved because there are no Sheiks here either.

Zoro

Smash Champion
Finally got around to uploading :p

Most of the matches are online except like 2 or 3.
I'll finish uploading them either tonight or tomorrow.
youtube.com/zorothemetalone
if you don't know it yet.

Top Bottom