• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fluffy Houston Monthlies: Feb 11th: Teh canceledz0rz.

Will you be at Smashex2 in December?

• GUARANTEED!

Votes: 25 42.4%
  • Yes.

Votes: 2 3.4%
  • We'll see.. maybe.

Votes: 21 35.6%
  • Not just no but hell no.

Votes: 11 18.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

eMs

Smash Apprentice
From a lame SPAM'd SSB forum. Anyways.... Hopefully your as good as you say you are. Otherwise if I can beat you, 99% of the people posting in this topic can beat you.

JesusFreak

Smash Hero
We should try to make it to this again. I never got my money match with Zero. If we do go I'm not gonna screw around this time tho. :p

I also want more cvs2 play heh.

The Great Marth

Smash Lord
so u will be at fluffies monthly no matter what? thats good and all but our dk VS marvelous marth match is at sex2........unless u wanna die the 30th..............

Clever

Smash Journeyman
Titan needs to come again so he can bring his PS2 and stick. Wish I still had mine =(

Anywayz, been playin a bit more and the rust has come off. So this monthly bring it on *****es.

fluffy-sama

BRoomer
BRoomer
OMG!!! The tournament is NEXT WEEKEND!

I hope everyone has gotten a ride :-D :colorful:

There's going to be prizes at this tournament YAY! For more than just first place. Door prizes! Fun stuff! Halloween is t3h funz0rz. Everyone's a weener! >.>; or winner. yah.

We had such a MARVELOUS turn out for the last one, I hope we have have just as many people for this one. I recruited a buttload of ppls from a gamecrazy tournament last saturday soo wwhhheeee people come to this tournament t3h FNUZ0RZ.

EDIT: YES sethlon, dressing up is encouraged! XD

<3

:colorful:

The_Smash_Champ

Banned via Warnings
fluffy-sama said:
OMG!!! The tournament is NEXT WEEKEND!

I hope everyone has gotten a ride :-D :colorful:

There's going to be prizes at this tournament YAY! For more than just first place. Door prizes! Fun stuff! Halloween is t3h funz0rz. Everyone's a weener! >.>; or winner. yah.

We had such a MARVELOUS turn out for the last one, I hope we have have just as many people for this one. I recruited a buttload of ppls from a gamecrazy tournament last saturday soo wwhhheeee people come to this tournament t3h FNUZ0RZ.

EDIT: YES sethlon, dressing up is encouraged! XD

<3

Il try to make it.......................unless i get grounded...........

The_Smash_Champ

Banned via Warnings
Vinnyman said:
did someone say the magic word? :chuckle:
.........................well meet some of you there.......and i actually hope i have fun in this thing, not like all those easy nooby local game store tournys were i beat everyone up..... one of them didnt even know what a recovery move was :laugh:

Vinnyman

Smash Journeyman
The_Smash_Champ said:
.........................well meet some of you there.......and i actually hope i have fun in this thing, not like all those easy nooby local game store tournys were i beat everyone up..... one of them didnt even know what a recovery move was :laugh:
oh i don't give a **** about smash.....and i know for sure you will win..cuz you's a killa.....Oh *****!!!!!

tsetse

Smash Lord
Vinnyman said:
oh i don't give a **** about smash.....and i know for sure you will win..cuz you's a killa.....Oh *****!!!!!
leave him alone all noobies think they are gonna take the smash scene by storm...

fluffy-sama

BRoomer
BRoomer
aaaaaww leave tsetse alone, he's just getting a little slow in his old age.

O_o; for some reason the email notifications of replies are still being sent under the title of "Sept. rescheduled to 0ct 2" ... weird...

The_Smash_Champ

Banned via Warnings
eMs said:
From a lame SPAM'd SSB forum. Anyways.... Hopefully your as good as you say you are. Otherwise if I can beat you, 99% of the people posting in this topic can beat you.
When you came to the SSB3 forums there were people saying you sucked, specially after they saw you play....:laugh: however people can get good in a short period of time by playing like crazy like i have these last 5 months...... And if you say i cant beat 99% of the people then your that 1%.

The Great Marth

Smash Lord
SMash CHAMP! watch out dude. these fool are very good at smash.......of coures im better. AINT THAT RIGHT FLUFFY!!! AHAHAHAHAHA! her fox/Doc/pika falls to my marth EVERY TIME!

The_Smash_Champ

Banned via Warnings
The Great Marth said:
SMash CHAMP! watch out dude. these fool are very good at smash.......of coures im better. AINT THAT RIGHT FLUFFY!!! AHAHAHAHAHA! her fox/Doc/pika falls to my marth EVERY TIME!
Are you saying im bad? well il have to teach you guys a lesson...

The_Smash_Champ

Banned via Warnings
The Great Marth said:
im not saying your bad.....but im saying YOU ARE NOT AS GOOD AS U THINK YOU ARE.
Thats something we will all have to see for ourselfs. Anyways fluffy im calling ya tommorow for questions on the tourny.

tsetse

Smash Lord
JesusFreak said:
Irony? Surely not... :chuckle: :psycho: :lick:
Thats the way it goes, Heck I thought I was gonna win my first tga. 4 years ago til I got knocked out in round 3. Pfffftt oh well. We all learn soon enough. JF and DCX were knocked out round 1 but we all learned and now we are better.

fluffy-sama

BRoomer
BRoomer
I may suck at smash, but I'm not dumb!

woohooo.. Scav = awesome. He give monthly publicity at big Rice tournament yay!!

Boo for not having his cell phone on, though.

fluffy-sama

BRoomer
BRoomer
Hey just to let you guys know, there's gonna be fun prizes being handed out, from candy to wallscrolls to video games. Possibly as prizes for under 1st place, maybe door prizes. Everyone gets candy!!!

Comeon, you know you like candy. this is gonna r0x0rz s0x0rz.

Sethlon

Smash Champion
BRoomer
Candy is good :}

So who all do you think is gonna be coming? Cause i'd love to get my *** handed to me by JF, Titan, Lep and Rayz again.

fluffy-sama

BRoomer
BRoomer
Everyone, updatezorz!!

This tournament is gonna be so great, i'm telling you. Nobody will leave feeling like they lost, even if they didn't place!

I went to GameCrazy tonight and they donated all kinds of awesome stuff to be given out as prizes for the tournament, including shirts and gaming memorabilia and accessories! There'll also be other cool cool prizes given out as well, possibly standup displays for nifty new video games and room decorations. =-o

Bring everyone you know!

WIN COOL STUFF!

I know you want to. Come to the tournament.

My address is 7909 S. Sam Houston Pkwy. east #132
Houston, TX 77075

FOr those of you who need directions or don't know how to get there. If you further need to contact me for info, please feel free to PM me or go to http://www.smashex.com/?id=contact.php for various ways of contacting me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom