• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fluffy Houston Monthlies: Feb 11th: Teh canceledz0rz.

Will you be at Smashex2 in December?

• GUARANTEED!

Votes: 25 42.4%
  • Yes.

Votes: 2 3.4%
  • We'll see.. maybe.

Votes: 21 35.6%
  • Not just no but hell no.

Votes: 11 18.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

JesusFreak

Smash Hero
dun worry about it, mrc talks a lot. hopefully me titan caves and lep will be there this sunday. and like i said, dun worry about converse and sa anywayz. austin is gonna show em come next weekend. :p

G@BE

Smash Lord
Dont leave NOLIA out of this...nolia=magnolia. we are always willing to take some of you bia's out hehe. -=here i go makeing an *** of my self agian=-.

still say i gots the best pika in texas.

Mr.C

Smash Master
Neg. And im sure Lep is going, And if Lep goes Cave will probably go.

And I kinda feel like playing Link, havnt played with him in so long. Marth is pretty tho. I want to test him ina tourney.

JesusFreak

Smash Hero
well if Lep is going, I'm going. And I want money matches!

So far I got TGM-Marth vs Me-DK for $15 And TGM+Kailo vs Me and Lep in teams for an as-of-yet undecided amount.

Anyone else want some?

Sethlon

Smash Champion
BRoomer
Well JF, i would take you up on a money match, but im not sure if i'll even be able to make it...due to the fact that our ride isnt going, we need to find a new one...which lookes like it might not be happening.

So we might yet again get screwed out of going to fluffy's.

....i need to get a car.

Sethlon

Smash Champion
BRoomer
If i do go...well, i'll think about it. I'm not too sure im ready to part with too much money...for once, i actually have alot, so im hoarding it, ya know? But yeah...if i get a ride, and i dont have to give them outrageous amounts of gas money, i will.

Rugal5

Smash Rookie
I don't know about you guys, but I'm too cheap to bet some money on a game. I would cry if I had to hand over money after getting myself totally embarassed. Anyways I'm looking for someone who can kinda take me under their wing and introduce me to tourney level play.

fluffy-sama

BRoomer
BRoomer
rugal, teh fluffy sama will teach you everything you need to knowzorz!

Magnolia you *****es WILL THERE Clever's gonna pick y'all up. Just make plans to stay the night at my place he'll be by sometime between 5 and 6 PM so PLAN ON IT...

I donno if i'm gonna play. I've become so accustomed to being on the hosting side that it's really kind of a hassle to try to play in the tournament and run it at the same time.. And, I blow at smash and i haven't played in weeks O_x;;

can't wait can't wait
keep checkin' out www.smashex.com and stuff. i've almost got the members area set up but you CAN GO IN AND REGISTER as a member of the site..

http://www.smashex.com/member_register.php

:colorful:

The Great Marth

Smash Lord
Well, i have work at 5:30. ill try to trade that day for monday so i can have sunday off.

if i dont show....its becaues im at work!

plus if i were to show....you guys would want me to leave because im the champ at DDR/ITG.

also, is scav still coming?

fluffy-sama

BRoomer
BRoomer
what's the big freakin' deal with people wanting to MM everyone in existance? If Sethlon doesn't have extra money are you not going to play against him? He and his crew have to compensate clever for gas $$$ so they can be here, so don't be too overlwhelmingly disappointed if people aren't rollin' in cash. =-o

I don't know if scavenger's comin' or not! I gotta call that neegro.

WHEE I GOTTA CLEAN MY APARTMENT AND I HAVE NO FOOOOD

Mr.C

Smash Master
SA TOURNEY
------------
1. SOS
2. CAVEMAN
3. MRC
4. FEAR & ZERO
------------

Caveizzle made his choice he is playing with Converse at Austin. And for Lep it is up to him. Lep has been Converse blood for like 2 years. And Lep <3 you didnt make it to the church. It was fun hot girls and me and Coach were playing the piano and singing about how sexy bety was. :)

Jobob

Smash Rookie
I am always late to post on these things, mostly because I never really know what my schedule is going to be like. At this point, I can say pretty conclusively that I am going to this tournament.

I agree with Fluffy on the whole MM business. I play smash to have fun, not to risk my money in the hopes of taking money from fellow smashers. Mostly, I go to tournaments because its a gathering of good smash players, not because I want to make money.

Sethlon

Smash Champion
BRoomer
YAY for clever and fluffy, for they are the BS crew's salvation....
...but yeah...i dont know if i'll have too much extra money...might not be able to cough out any doe...any bucks...any MONEY...*laughs inside about his own little inside joke*
<.< >.>
anyways....
...so i dont think MM are gonna be in the question...but one way or another JF, i will fight your dk with roy. Been anticipating that match for a while now...

Rugal5

Smash Rookie
fluffy-sama said:
YES MORE PEOPLE.

JOBOB go to http://www.smashex.com/?id=monthly.php and REGISTER.

ALSO.

i need to REITTERATE that, people, we need some televisions. .. with only my one TV, and 20+ people possibly showing up... it's gonna take 4evar if we only have one television.. and that's all I got.

Oh man your right that is gonna take forever and a day. No one has come forward to talk about the possibility of bringing a Television. I won't make any promises but I'll ask my paternal matriarch if she'll loan me one.

The Great Marth

Smash Lord
So sethlon/jobob, you guys are 100% sure yall are going? yes or no?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Also, lep and jf......yall going too??!?!?!?!?!?!!!?!?!????!?!?!?!?!!!!???!?!?!???!!!!?!?!?!?!??!

and i got a question for Mr.C.......it said on the prievious page that fear and ZERO got a tie for 4th place......im zero....and i didnt show up for the tourney.....so i get 4th place for not being there? YES!

SuperMajinLink 287

Smash Lord
The Great Marth said:
and i got a question for Mr.C.......it said on the prievious page that fear and ZERO got a tie for 4th place......im zero....and i didnt show up for the tourney.....so i get 4th place for not being there? YES!

I'm going to slap you if I ever see you in person.

tsetse

Smash Lord
Mr.C said:
SA TOURNEY
------------
1. SOS
2. CAVEMAN
3. MRC
4. FEAR & ZERO
------------

Caveizzle made his choice he is playing with Converse at Austin. And for Lep it is up to him. Lep has been Converse blood for like 2 years. And Lep <3 you didnt make it to the church. It was fun hot girls and me and Coach were playing the piano and singing about how sexy bety was. :)
Wow who was caveman using?

The Great Marth

Smash Lord
Alright 3 more hours till i win fluffs tourney. i need to go get a new contoler for KALO. so he will be a lot better than all the other time yall have fought him. be carful.

Vinnyman

Smash Journeyman
the monthly was a success....it appears that we are drawing better numbers......it was nice to finally see Caveman in action....STOP beasting my kneegrow.....and Lep, no more visiting middle schools :laugh: next time you ****ers are in town, i'll take ya out...and ya can stay with me....hoes! :laugh:

i just gotta say one thing

TACO BELL TALK! :laugh:

see you f0ckers in a few weeks....

fluffy-sama

BRoomer
BRoomer
1 Caveman Winnings: $80.00
2 Leprechaun
3 Titan
4 Clever
5 Zero
5 Sethlon
7 Tyler2
7 JF
9 The Beast
9 Fluffy-sama
9 Corwin
9 Kailo
13 Vinnyman
13 SRGN
13 TMRV
13 Jobob
17 Rugal

the results..

Fluffy-sama had a lot on her mind, today...

leprechaun

Smash Ace
OMG TGM didn't do the matches with me and JF i guess they will be done at s.ex or something oh well , ha i bet no one saw me getting 2nd huh well atleast untill they played me :chuckle: i like it , and i can't sleep also

Vinny it was cool talking to ya again , fo sho we will go hang

tsetse

Smash Lord
malva00 said:
Wow people play smash everywhere.
Yeah man next time instead of going to Japan come down to little mexico down here in the South. Not Dallas but down in San Antonio, the valley and Houston. We'll house you.

Heh I'm just jealous i did not get to go Japan, I would like to see Naruto commercials all. And buy me a bunch of DS games as well.

fluffy-sama

BRoomer
BRoomer
iYup. I'll get 7th or 5th next time... I was just thinking about way too many things with a bad headache yesterday. = (

HOPEFULLY maybe next time i can manage to host a tournament without getting a freaking headache. >_< I think I'm allergic to Smash and urm.. I must develop a vaccine. Every time i go to a tournament or host one I get this massive pounding evil headache and end up chasing everyone out the door with a broom by the end. @_@; sowwy.

It wasn't a major tournament but the turnout was almost as big as smashex 2 itself so i'm gonna post shout outs, cuz i'm bored!!

Caveman: It was so awesome to see you again!!! Thanks for coming, thanks for talking to me. :) And thanks for the caramel apple empanada! I wish you and I had gotten to play, but we will next time we meet.. and I promise that next time I'll have some sort of challenge to present. Congratulations on first place, and hope we see ya next time!

Leprechaun: MARTH INDEED. You could have at least picked Captain Falcon... someone who isn't a loser like Marth. Gawd. Anyway of course it was great to see yew again too.. um, thanks for all the high-fives XD and thanks for bringin' everyone! gweeheehee.

Titan: Nice to meet you d00d i'm gonna get good at CVS2 and all that stuff so you and i can play more than smash. Your Gannondorf's a beast! I'll get 'im next time, though. :D

Clever: I <3 yew. ^.^;

Zero: I won't suck next time. I promise. I'll practice sometime between now and october's monthly and not sit my arse on my computer 24/7... and I shall defeat j00r marth, and j00r Samus. wahaha. Anyway thanks for bringin a television we really needed it you guys are all ways fun to see

Sethlon: OMG you guys need to get VEHICLES!!! Magnolia's a long forkin' way away to be drivin' y0. but i don't mind it was great to see you guys and play with you even if i got my arse beat. :( 'twon't happen next time. I'll be well rested, well practiced, and thinking only of smash! anyway I didn't get home until after 1 AM when I dropped y'all off omgz.. DON'T EVER EAT AT DENNY'S THAT SH*TS STILL GOT ME SICK.

Tyle: If I had known that you were the one who sent 8 million text messages to my phone, I would have ripped you limb from limb. $300 PHONE BILL. Rest assured that next time, you will be shown no quarter... I'll put money on it.

JF: You crazy banana. That was the funniest thing ever the way you came to the door and then turned around all fast like you just walked in on something hahahahah wtf mate. Glad youfinally got your arse out of austin and came to a bloody tournament. Do it again soon, mah bro. oh yeah, and um you suck for that stunt you pulled. >.>; l0s4r.

The Beast/SRGN/TMRV: Thanks for comin' you guys are pretty good. Too bad I didn't get to play y'all more. Come back for the next monthly!! And practic,e practice, practice!

Corwin: Your samus is like one million times better than it was the last time we played. Everyone's gettin' better except me! haha but I will! good games, go team michigan.

Kailo: Good matches.. Glad that I got to play with you. Hope you weren't takin' it easy on me or summin'. We'll just say ya were, eh? It was fun playin' with you i wish we coulda finished the fox ditto but **** that was ugly battlefield sucks *** we try that agani next time on a different level mmk? Better see ya again!

Vinnyman: Good games, sorry you had to play Caveman so early on!! LoL it's gotta happen to someone =-o Good to see ya again, next time bring a stick or something and I'll try to have a good TV set up for MVC2 AND CVS2 and ST and all that good stuff. Nakaruru for teh win! >.>;

Jobob: hey hey good to meet you. Not bad at all, wish I'd gotten to play you. Sowwy ya didn't get to fight sethlon in the finals this time! XD Bit of a higher level of competition here, eh? hehehe anyway you're a cool guy nice to meet you hope you come back soon :)

Paul: YES I REMEMBERED YEW. Love the hair.

Rugal: You are probably the coolest new person I met... No offense to the other people i met, you were all cool too, but this guy was like.. just... too cool. Always smiling, fun to be around, fun to play with. I wish i'd gotten to smash against you. XD But how'd you like them shin shoryukens?? LoLz okay i feel kinda sick now so i'm gonna go. x.x;

Next time I will play at least once against everyone who comes! I don't play nearly enough smash at these tournaments O.o;

Clever

Smash Journeyman
Ah yes very fun tourney indeed! Didnt really play a whole lotta smash besides for tourney play because Titan brought his PS2 and was playin some other fighters.

But all in all good matches for the guys I played (except Titan roflz). Good attendece and I wanna see it again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom