• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fluffy Houston Monthlies: Feb 11th: Teh canceledz0rz.

Will you be at Smashex2 in December?

• GUARANTEED!

Votes: 25 42.4%
  • Yes.

Votes: 2 3.4%
  • We'll see.. maybe.

Votes: 21 35.6%
  • Not just no but hell no.

Votes: 11 18.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

JesusFreak

Smash Hero
Dammit I had made this really long post and then IE effed up. Long story short: great tourney thanks to Fluffy and carlos. Props to my man Terrel for taking me out, and taking my 3rd place. Good shizz to Cave and Lep.

Vinny and Rugal are tight, and I gotta learn how to play other stuff besides smash.

Major Props to Sethlon for surprising me. You're not too bad dude.

And i don't care about the SA vs Austin thing anymore, I'm just gonna be there to play people, and take money.

Speaking of Money, TGM gayed out on me and Lep. Play our money match next time we go to Houston, or at TGA, whichever comes first. Hell, we'd even be willing to raise the stakes if you want. :p Step it up mangz!

The Great Marth

Smash Lord
To JF and LEP: HA! the money match between marth and dk and the match between Ylink and pikachu will be at SEX2, ill bring extra cash.

i was sad u guys didnt get to fight me in the tourney.....my sandbagging did well in the practice matches.

and fluffy, plz get scav to show up to the next monthly or the SEX2. he taught me about WD and Lcaceling and shizit. i wanted to show him how good i got since 2003.

fluffy-sama

BRoomer
BRoomer
ksshhh sandbagging..

I'll try my best but Ionno he's usually purty busy w/ school and stuff.

The next one's gonna be so FNU my apartment's actually gonna be CLEAN.

The Great Marth

Smash Lord
it was a bit messy....but im sure that having like 8 people at your house the night befor can do that.

also, your doc was way better than last time....even if u were sick or not.

Sethlon

Smash Champion
BRoomer
Yeah, us staying the night didnt exactly help the clean-ness...

Had a GREAT time at this...awesome to fight some new people, especially when they can show you awesome new tricks to bring home and show the crew :}

Thanks for the props JF. :} I was hoping to do a little better against your DK though....i think i see what you mean now when you say he eats roys for breakfast. It was great to fight you titan and lep...

Fluff: Yeah, thanks again for driving us. We usually do have a source of transportation, but since the whole crew didnt come....*shrug*. Sorry to keep you out late driving us around. ...and corwin did wanna start heading home earlier, but i was having to much fun to want to ask. :} Bet he'll be annoyed when he finds out that you still include him as part of team michigan though :}

But yeah...great tourney, hope to see and play you all again at the next one!

leprechaun

Smash Ace
Ok so TGM umm if you wanted to lose even worse i could have just asked fluffy to match us up at the start or something but what ever, yeah yeah MM against me and jf will i guess be done at SEX i love that word but anyways yeah as S.Ex2 for sure be sure to bring alot of money blah blah blah "insert some trash talk here" blah blah blah blah.

vinney how much to make me an arcade stick or im me on aim or something......

seth your my friend............nice umm hair

yes score on for lep.....2nd wow :cry:

fluffy-sama

BRoomer
BRoomer
My doc was way better than last time??? How in the world is that? O_o;;; Maybe it just seemed that way cuz i have lots of practice against Clever's Samus, Ionno. @_@; i'll try to be bettar next time.

Aparently my doc was WAY WORSE than last time, cuz um... :: coughackthrowuptylebeatitugh::

Kitkats are good.

Everyone dress up for the next monthly haloooowwweeeene yay!
:pimp: :devil: :teeth: :skull: :092: :093: :094: :041: :042:

YESH

tsetse

Smash Lord
fluffy-sama said:
Everyone dress up for the next monthly haloooowwweeeene yay!
:pimp: :devil: :teeth: :skull: :092: :093: :094: :041: :042:

YESH

if i do ill dress up as mr. c which just means ill show up completelly naked.

Titan44

Smash Apprentice
GGs guys. It was definitely nice to meet all of you.

Fluffy: Thanks for the housing! Have pizzas for me next time. And make it so 3rd place gets their entry fee back...! :cry:

Clever: Sorry to own you like that chief. But hey, at least you beat me in MvC2 ;). When trashday rolls around, make sure you have your own stick instead of leeching off of me. And thanks for the memory card (even if you did steal it).

Vinny: We didn't play smash at all, but it was cool talking with you. Pick up GGXX Slash when someone in Houston gets it so we can play. I'll work on Marvel too maybe :confused:

Sethlon: Great tourney match. I got hella scared for a while there. I never saw Roy as a bad match-up before, but something about your style made that fight EXTREMELY difficult. I look forward to playing you again.

Rugal: Didn't play you in smash either, but it's all good. Sorry I couldn't get X-men Legends 2 to work :(. Maybe next time, assuming that you don't already have it by then.

JF: Another man that got hosed :laugh:. That must've been one of the best matches we've ever played. Your Falco has really come a long way, dude. I was gonna complain about you counter-charactering me etc, but you played Falco throughout most of the tourney, so no johnnyz.

Johnny: Good job getting second son, even if you should've won like I told you to. I want that pink wristband back. Also, thanks for telling me about the _______________________________________________________.

Cave: YL cheats, etc. It was good to finally play you though, and congrats on 1st place and your first slushee. No more dancing in the car though, homie (just for you).

Next time I'll emerge victoriously. Best Ganon in TX, ok.

Titan44

Smash Apprentice
Too bad your best source of competition right now is Carlos :urg:. j/king. But since you play Doc, the best advice I can give you is to cape teh recoverz for free (unless I'm under the stage when I up+B, since I'll do the reverse one). Even if I avoid it, you still recover fast enough to punish me anyway, so you've got nothing to lose. Other than that, more pills and don't roll towards me like ever, since I <3 down smash against rolls.

Lep and Cave can probably give you more tips for that fight than I can.

Mr.C

Smash Master
Majin I pimp mo hoes then you eva could *****. I get more girls ina week then you get in 5 years ***** calm down <3

The Great Marth

Smash Lord
............my millia was......um, retired. yea thats it! retired.

But that was a good fight i guess.......all i saw was me getting wall comboed.

tsetse

Smash Lord
Titan44 said:
I remember giving you the beatdown in GG. Dat about it.
Heya titan click on my sig for info on a MvC2, SF3s and Smash tourney we are having in the valley, we may have Guilty Gear if enough people sign up.

Vinnyman

Smash Journeyman
leprechaun said:
vinney how much to make me an arcade stick or im me on aim or something......
sup dood....it depends if you want a P360 or an 8-way..and i still have to check to see if they even carry P360 still...last i heard, they discontinued them....get on AIM sometime so i can fill you in on the details....

fluffy-sama

BRoomer
BRoomer
I should spend more time around Zero, maybe his self-confidence will rub off on me. I could use a li'l of it :(

YAY 4 HALLOWEEEEN!

Yah vinny makes teh stixz0rz himselvz0rz. Should see his canoe. XD

Vinnyman

Smash Journeyman
The Great Marth said:
So vinny, u make the arcade pads your self? or do u order them?
make them myself...i never in my life bought a pre-made stick...****ers are over priced.....

Rugal5

Smash Rookie
Vinnyman said:
make them myself...i never in my life bought a pre-made stick...****ers are over priced.....

I can't help but agree with you there. The things are like 100$ and up for the decent ones. I'm also interested in getting one if you send the info to my email todosai6@yahoo.com it would be greatly appreciated.
Ps: I'm gonna finally start playing Rugal in my tournement team in the year 2010 lol.

Titan44

Smash Apprentice
Vinnyman said:
sup dood....it depends if you want a P360 or an 8-way..and i still have to check to see if they even carry P360 still...last i heard, they discontinued them....get on AIM sometime so i can fill you in on the details....
Pretty sure only the older P360 models were discontinued. Not a huge deal, but it means you have know how to wire the new ones or some ****.

The Great Marth

Smash Lord
Yea i am TGM but i play under the name zero, and my name is allan.....so yea u probly didnt know who was who.

Also, could u use your custom made arcade pads on SSBM? well with the way JF plays i would think it would be a good match for him.

AlsoX2, do any ofyou guys want to play ddr after the next monthly? i mean afteryour kicked out of the loser bracket.....wanna play? there putt putt and almeda mall we could go play at...

eMs

Smash Apprentice
I might come to the next monthly. Who knows. Life is slowing down. End of story, kthanks.

The_Smash_Champ

Banned via Warnings
EMS il try getting there this time, i have seen the way you play, you aint a big deal, so watch out, cause next time il be there. You can count on it.

Sethlon

Smash Champion
BRoomer
Hey lep...since you're my friend and all, you should come to the BS Crew's tourney :}
And my hair usually isnt quite so out of order...and i've got a hat now, so poofy-ness of that level shouldnt be repeating itself anytime soon. For which the Sethlon rejoicith's.

You should come too Titan...it was great fighting you last time. Probably the most intense 2/3 I've ever had.

Aaaaand to keep on topic...
So do we wanna do a halloween dress up thing this monthly? Cause I'd be up for it.

leprechaun

Smash Ace
Sethlon said:
Hey lep...since you're my friend and all, you should come to the BS Crew's tourney :}
And my hair usually isnt quite so out of order...and i've got a hat now, so poofy-ness of that level shouldnt be repeating itself anytime soon. For which the Sethlon rejoicith's.

You should come too Titan...it was great fighting you last time. Probably the most intense 2/3 I've ever had.

Aaaaand to keep on topic...
So do we wanna do a halloween dress up thing this monthly? Cause I'd be up for it.
hmm a BS crew tourney huh , sounds fun, give me some info on aim or something and maybe i can go with titan and Jf or something

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom