• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fluffy Houston Monthlies: Feb 11th: Teh canceledz0rz.

Will you be at Smashex2 in December?

• GUARANTEED!

Votes: 25 42.4%
  • Yes.

Votes: 2 3.4%
  • We'll see.. maybe.

Votes: 21 35.6%
  • Not just no but hell no.

Votes: 11 18.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

tsetse

Smash Lord
leprechaun said:
hey if caveman can beat Azens marth with ylink the it's a counter pick to me pops
I thought azen used samus against caveman.

but yeah YL is to fun. He is my low tier character.

JesusFreak

Smash Hero
tsetse, why did you become such an ass? You used to be cool. I'll MM your YLink $5 vs all my Low Tier characters. That way I'll end up about +$30 when all is said and done.

Mr.C

Smash Master
ROBTSETSE is dirtier south than I am. Anything can happen. But all I know is wutang.

Vinnyman

Smash Journeyman
i'm back ****ers....i'll be there next week....and i will indeed stay away from from Alchohol for a good while.....**** Rita made me do it!!!!

many stories to tell, bottomline is, we made out out ok, the largest evacuation in HISTORY...in little more than 48 hours...not bad H-town....

tsetse

Smash Lord
JesusFreak said:
tsetse, why did you become such an ass? You used to be cool. I'll MM your YLink $5 vs all my Low Tier characters. That way I'll end up about +$30 when all is said and done.
Im just having fun, but yeah ill play you 1 dollar per set of 3, whoever you use against my yl.

JesusFreak

Smash Hero
Heh, alright tsetse. I know you're a good guy, it's just sometimes you come off a little harsh. And I made that money match challenge out of anger, but if you want to do $1 per character then I'm down with that.

tsetse

Smash Lord
Hey unless you want to do a 24 character battle at 1 dollar a match. Not dittos but battle so if I decide to play my falcon against your fox and I lose I cant pick him again kinda like a crew battle but only just us 2 against each other.

fluffy-sama

BRoomer
BRoomer
omg i had dreams about SAK last night O_o; I was in San Antonio and it was totally flooding, airports and all kinda **** were going up in flames and JF and some of his friends wanted us to come to Austin and play smash but we (me and.. clever? Idon't remember who was with me) ended up going to play with majin and coach and SOS instead and JF calls me and says "Uh, we got 4 for smash tonight... 2 didn't come o.O;" and i had to share a floating raft pool toy with some beared man who looked like Zangief.

O_o;

In other news, if I had known how very extremely pansy this hurricane was going to be, I would have never altered my plans of staying right where I am and hosting a smash tournament... Not that anyone would have been able to get into town so it wouldn't really matter.. oh well.

If you check out www.smashex.com you'll see that the September monthly has been moved to the first Sunday of October. This will not represent the OCTOBER monthly.. I hope everyone can make it out this weekend that had planned on making it last weekend, and more...

expecting 15-20 ppl frm the Houston area along :O

:colorful:

The Great Marth

Smash Lord
so there will be 2 monthlies in october? YES! my GCN and all my games and stuff were stolen from my house in santa fe, so i might be a tad bit rusty this monthly.

fluffy-sama

BRoomer
BRoomer
Stolen??? That's just ridiculous! What kind of sick twisted deviant would steal someone's gamecube... geebuz.. what's this world coming to...

Yes, TGM, double the fun.

leprechaun

Smash Ace
The Great Marth said:
50Cents? YOUR ON FREAK! My Ylink is the champ! i can throw bombs faster than you! THAT IS THE KEY!
OOOOOH man 50 cents whatever , and who told you that i was a freak , but anyways sure i'll decide on a low tier to play you with or maybe i'll let you pick my character as long as it has some reason

fluffy-sama

BRoomer
BRoomer
I'll counter everyone with Pichu! He's a marth counter, I swear!!!!

It was sof unny the other day when this guy beat my Fox with Marth and then i was like MOTHERFORKER and picked Pichu and he laughed and then he lost. =-o OMG..

C'mon people. Travel is good. Tournaments are better. Everyone come to this monthly :D

fluffy-sama

BRoomer
BRoomer
B/c I live in Houston. Tah dah. If you want to go to a tournament you don't ask the director to move closer to you >.>; and I dont' see any reason why the tournament would be better if it were in San Antonio..

tsetse

Smash Lord
San Antonio is better b/c its part of the dirty sowf. Plus its closer to the valley.

Mr.C

Smash Master
SA means SAK and Converse. Converse = Dirty sowf. "Dirty Sowf" represents Tsetse and the Valley. Dirty Sowf has crimes, crimes = Sin City. Sin city = Vtown. Vtown is in the Triangle.
The "Triangle" is Converse + Vtown + Crystal City. Which means we have around 15- 20 people that our Texas's best.

Houston means Fluffy and her lil gang + Dallas. lawl roffel

GGNORE. :) :lick:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom