• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fluffy Houston Monthlies: Feb 11th: Teh canceledz0rz.

Will you be at Smashex2 in December?

• GUARANTEED!

Votes: 25 42.4%
  • Yes.

Votes: 2 3.4%
  • We'll see.. maybe.

Votes: 21 35.6%
  • Not just no but hell no.

Votes: 11 18.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Great Marth

Smash Lord
Dude i was on AIM! argh well ill aim yall when you guys are on.

to JF: yep i did say ill money match yo DK to my martH! fun fight....but it will be in my favor.

to LEP: who will u be using in the team fight?

JesusFreak

Smash Hero
tsetse, I said "us". I think I could beat you now. :p But as I've said before, I'm the worst in austin. Wes, BJ, Nick, Chang, Terrel, and Anupam are all a hell of a lot better than I am.

Mr.C

Smash Master
TGM - lower the MM down cause JF will win.

i am a taco with cherry delights hey there lil mama let me whisper in your ear tell u something u might want to here. you gota sexy as body and ya *** look soft.. mind if i touch to see if its soft? nah im just playing unless u say i can. Im known to be a real nasty man. now i hear a closes mouth cant get fed so im not shy to ask for head. BOOYAKASHA

Vinnyman

Smash Journeyman
i won't be going....i prefer to spend my time at SG playing Marvel....which is now open on sundays........no more smash for me ever again.....

goodbye.

Clever

Smash Journeyman
JF wants to come to every tournament but in the end he always ends not showing. Let's see if this time will be any different :p

Awwww **** Vinnnyy!!! Guess I'll be Seein you at SG then....

JesusFreak

Smash Hero
Hey Clever, the only reason I never get to go is cuz I never have a ride. :/ Hopefully lep will still be willing to take me when this rolls around, and hopefully I can get my parents to be okay with it <_<

fluffy-sama

BRoomer
BRoomer
It seems like JesusFreak and Leprechaun are coming, too. :D As well as Scavenger from here in Houston... LOL the greatest Mario evar!! <3

Turnout for this next one looks promising... lots of tough competition. Don't want to miss it!

:colorful:

EDIT: My $'s on Leprechaun and JF.

Mr.C

Smash Master
Im pretty sure CaveMan will be in AZ during s.ex2.

TGM goodluck.

JesusFreak

Smash Hero
Wait, scav's going? O.o ****, I hope he's really rusty <_< my predictions as of now: lep 1st Scav 2nd Me 3rd. I'm glad I get to play scav again tho, he's too cool. And I might actually be able to beat him now. :p

Fluffy, make sure you set the brackets up to where we don't play each other, or else don't use Falco if we do have to play. Use Peach, I lose to all peaches, and I know yours could beat me.

Even if I don't win, I could still get money from money matches. :grin: right now I got

TGM-Marth vs Me-DK for $15. Anyone else want some? :estatic: :roll: :estatic:

tsetse

Smash Lord
JesusFreak said:
Wait, scav's going? O.o ****, I hope he's really rusty <_< my predictions as of now: lep 1st Scav 2nd Me 3rd. I'm glad I get to play scav again tho, he's too cool. And I might actually be able to beat him now. :p

Fluffy, make sure you set the brackets up to where we don't play each other, or else don't use Falco if we do have to play. Use Peach, I lose to all peaches, and I know yours could beat me.

Even if I don't win, I could still get money from money matches. :grin: right now I got

TGM-Marth vs Me-DK for $15. Anyone else want some? :estatic: :roll: :estatic:
I predict scav first, Lep 2nd, and 3rd? I really dont know who else third.

Plus nintendo does it again with the revolution the new controller is just to cool I want a red one or a Pink (captain falcon style)

If gas goes down to 2 $ valley will show up. If not sorry.

fluffy-sama

BRoomer
BRoomer
I predict Caveman 1st, Lep 2nd, Scav 3rd.

I don't know bout scav though, I was whoopin' him the other night. XD But only with Falco :X

But who cares who gets first? And let's hope gas does go down cuz the more the merrier, eh? But the real cause is to come, hang out, have fun, and raise some dough for Smash Extravaganza 2.

You can also help the cause by hitting up http://www.smashex.com and registering for the monthly tournament at http://www.smashex.com/index.php?id=monthly.php

JesusFreak

Smash Hero
If Caveman comes... And I really think you guys are underestimating me. How the hell do you people beat scav with falco?! I know he says he hates falcos, but he always beats mine, and my falco is about as good as my fox (which he also beats). Bwar, I'm changing my predictions!

If caveman is there: 1st cave 2nd Me 3rd Lep, maybe Scav.

If caveman is not there: 1st Me 2nd Lep 3rd Scav

that's right biotches!!!

tsetse

Smash Lord
JesusFreak said:
If Caveman comes... And I really think you guys are underestimating me. How the hell do you people beat scav with falco?! I know he says he hates falcos, but he always beats mine, and my falco is about as good as my fox (which he also beats). Bwar, I'm changing my predictions!

If caveman is there: 1st cave 2nd Me 3rd Lep, maybe Scav.

If caveman is not there: 1st Me 2nd Lep 3rd Scav

that's right biotches!!!
Seriuoslly scav was prolly sandbagging cuz last time at TGA he beat Fear and I highly doubt he lost his skill that fast and if he did he can easily get it back after motivation from losing to fluffy. But yeah Scav first, lep second, third ?

JesusFreak

Smash Hero
Dude, you seriously underestimate me tsetse. The two you picked ahead of me, and you can't even say I would get 3rd? I mean wtheck?

1st Me
2nd Lep
3rd Scav

I'm calling this thingright now. Just wait and see how it turns out.

tsetse

Smash Lord
JesusFreak said:
Dude, you seriously underestimate me tsetse. The two you picked ahead of me, and you can't even say I would get 3rd? I mean wtheck?

1st Me
2nd Lep
3rd Scav

I'm calling this thingright now. Just wait and see how it turns out.

You Gotta be kidding me you are saying you will beat all the other austinites also come on you are low tier austin remember.

fluffy-sama

BRoomer
BRoomer
I think JF is gonna win. Guaranteed. <3<3<3 He's such a nice guy.. and nice guys win at smash.He's not low-tier at all. ^_^

This tournament's gonna be badaaaaaaaaaass. :D

EDIT:
tsetse said:
Seriuoslly scav was prolly sandbagging cuz last time at TGA he beat Fear and I highly doubt he lost his skill that fast and if he did he can easily get it back after motivation from losing to fluffy. But yeah Scav first, lep second, third ?
Do you have some kind of problem? Oh, and by the way, you lost to me, too.

Oooh you let me win that's right.. I forgot. Now go feed your kids.

Rugal5

Smash Rookie
Hey any chance you guys would let a stranger into this tournament?
I would like to play and learn some things as well.
I could make it to where ever it is after 2pm on Sunday.

Vinnyman

Smash Journeyman
Rugal5 said:
Hey any chance you guys would let a stranger into this tournament?
I would like to play and learn some things as well.
as long as you're not a child molester, you're cool.... :laugh:

Tyle325

Smash Apprentice
FLUFFY!!!!! You cant beat my Falco with yours its IMPOSSIBLE!~!~~!~!
When did you start usin falco anyway?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

fluffy-sama

BRoomer
BRoomer
Rugal5 said:
Don't get there after 2. Try to be on time as possible.. =X

D00d, Robert said he might come too, how freakishly awesome is that!?

I be makin' lasagna for anyone who comes to stay the night (IE, anyone who comes in from out of town... ;)

The Great Marth

Smash Lord
I nearly busted up scav at the VGAMES and i didnt know wave dashing/ short hop.....but now that i know that stuff, he wont win this time......scav=dead man.

fluffy=falco=WTF?!?!?!?

fluffy-sama

BRoomer
BRoomer
Ionno, Scav is pretty darned good.... He beat me when I used any other character.. well, most of the time.. I think.. I don't really remember ^.^; I think my falco was on a roll.. But that night wasn't about smash, it was about RIBEYE STEAK... >>; and just chillin' with scav was coolio. I hope he comes!

I hope everyone comes! Golly gee willickers this is gonna be SO MUCH FNU!!!

Somebody call the fnumbulance!

Rugal5

Smash Rookie
Hey I know this is really stupid question, But when someone wavedashes at you can you time to where you hit them after their invulnerability wears off.
Hey if I get the day off on the one after sunday I'll bring homemade nacho dip. Ingrediants Rottel Tomatoes, Small amount of jalapeno essence, ground chuck or sirloin, beef or chicken fajita meat (if I make fajita nacho dip), and of course cheese let me know if your allergic to any of these. I would not wanna have to rush someone to Hospital etc...
Ps: Nachos Next Month. Yay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom