• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fluffy Houston Monthlies: Feb 11th: Teh canceledz0rz.

Will you be at Smashex2 in December?

• GUARANTEED!

Votes: 25 42.4%
  • Yes.

Votes: 2 3.4%
  • We'll see.. maybe.

Votes: 21 35.6%
  • Not just no but hell no.

Votes: 11 18.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

JesusFreak

Smash Hero
dude wtf. You don't know what you're talking about lol. You cn ask SOS himself. And you won't be takin shizz when you come here. NO JOHNS. Austin's worst>Converse's best. meaning ME. :rotfl:

tsetse

Smash Lord
Silly ninnies if Sakverse does not show up to TGA and the valley does show then you guys will be hard press to beat me or Karfox. And if Sakverse does show up then its on, cuz we have been practicing for a rematch.

JesusFreak

Smash Hero
lol tsetse. I hate to say it, but I would be utterly amazed f y'all could beat us. :colorful: Man trash talk is fun, esp when you can back it up. :p

Vinnyman

Smash Journeyman
how about everyone STFU and realize that that this **** is just a game played for fun? :laugh:

SUCK MY KISS *****, like th Red Hot Chillipepeppers would say!!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Fear

Smash Journeyman
SOS can get everysingle one of you guys to 999% with three stock no johnz. RAWR! lets go play some tennis? go out and play a good swing? the good ole american sport? tennis? go swing some rackets? hit some balls? you know...wax some hits? get some good ole duece?
grass stains on ur good ole shoes? ur cleets? hmmmm so uve been doing all that work with
that swing uve been working on lately? u know that swing? the swing were itsa swing that could possibly be the best swing in iraq? u know the good ole backstroke? good ole over the top? gotta use your ole mindgames you know make a few loves? make ur own strats cause i dont steal strats? i go left u go right its all good baby. twinkle twinkle baby twinkle twinkle? serve a few aces, hit a few returns? give you the ole tennis hand shake? just a good solid sixty hours of tennis? gotta practice ur tennis if u want to be the best you know? dont practice ur tennis and youll get that cremmy hand syndroms u know? gotta be the best, eye of the tiger *****? im eveeel and ur fat. go have a lil thumb wrestling competition?
kinda like that time when i forgot to sit? havnt seen the paper boy ina while? gotta love the paper boy? guys want some popcicles...then we can go the ole wimbledon and team up with some fat guys. fat chix need loving too.

So yea me and mrc are going to the junior tennis champion ship.. root for us ****** cause we be playing aggies. Austin. New mexico after that we go to Europe to meet some *****es with armpit hair to play Roger Fetter and Edward Pitt. Charlie Vonlicktenstine.
George O'connor. And my favorite, GODZILLA! ......o**** thats japan never mind. This is brought to you by Fear, mrc

JesusFreak

Smash Hero
Vinnyman said:
how about everyone STFU and realize that that this **** is just a game played for fun? :laugh:

SUCK MY KISS *****, like th Red Hot Chillipepeppers would say!!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
I just got the RedHotChilliPeppers' greatest hits CD the other day. Good stuff. Definitely one of my favorite, if not my favorite band.

Vinnyman

Smash Journeyman
The Great Marth said:
vinny! u going to GABEs and ZAPs tourney this saturday?
nope

i'm not going to dallas for regional either, ****ing broke, but that's about to change since i got a new job that i start tomorrow. ah yes, goodtimes once again! :chuckle:

Red Hot Chilipeppers are the ****, they don't give a ****...i have all of their albums!

Vinnyman

Smash Journeyman
The Great Marth said:
alright, you make me sad vinny. well will u be at fluffies tournie on the 25th?
yah, i make a lot of people sad...it's hard to be loyal to my fans... :chuckle:

i'm almost positive i'll be able to make it to fluffy's....

JesusFreak

Smash Hero
I wish I wish I was a fish... honestly I just wish i could make it to this so I could have a chance to win something for once... I mean... have a chance to meet all you cool peeps I don't know <_<; Yeah, that's it.

JesusFreak

Smash Hero
I hate to say it but I'm probably better than Rayz, and lep you know I beat your falcon. :) I think we would make for a good finals match :colorful: But you never know, the Houston guys could show us a thing or two. ;)

JesusFreak

Smash Hero
lep, would that mean you'd be willing to take me to this thing on the 25th? :grin: I hope so. I wanna show these guys how we do. BTW if I go to any of these Houston tourneys, I will accept all money matches, emphasis on low tier. :estatic:

The Great Marth

Smash Lord
i got a deal for you foo! if lep brings you on the 25th, my team will beat your team in a team fight of teams. sound good freak(of jesus)?

JesusFreak

Smash Hero
alrighty. Wanna make it for any money or just friendly? I know you already said you would $15 that you could beat my DK.

fluffy-sama

BRoomer
BRoomer
Peach is for n00bs. N00BS I TELL YOU :colorful:

I wishes I could go to the other tournament thingies = ( waaaaaaaaaaaaah ppl come to mine. Caveman and Lep should too! Just for da fun of it. XD fun fun fun fun FUN. :-D

<3

:colorful:

tsetse

Smash Lord
JesusFreak said:
lol tsetse. I hate to say it, but I would be utterly amazed f y'all could beat us. :colorful: Man trash talk is fun, esp when you can back it up. :p
Matt you and i know that of all the times we played you only beat me once that was after I beat your fox zelda marth and jiggly then you played me once dk vs peach and you won once just once just, I highly doubt you can beat us as far as the rest of your crew goes idk know but thats why there are tourneys to find out too bad this is so far away would be nice if sakverse started holding some.

PS Mr. C looks like JF except Mrc has a "A" cup.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom