• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fluffy Houston Monthlies: Feb 11th: Teh canceledz0rz.

Will you be at Smashex2 in December?

• GUARANTEED!

Votes: 25 42.4%
  • Yes.

Votes: 2 3.4%
  • We'll see.. maybe.

Votes: 21 35.6%
  • Not just no but hell no.

Votes: 11 18.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

fluffy-sama

BRoomer
BRoomer
;___;

I don't even know if i'll be able to go get the Magnolia people... If you could be back sometime that wouldn't require me to get up at 5 AM or drive to College Station and back on Sunday night, I might could take you, but... I don't even know how i'm gonna GET to magnolia.. so they might be sxr00d if their ride don't come through..

;.; too bad cuz i got all these prizes!!!

The Great Marth

Smash Lord
its ok fluffy. i cant go to your monthly this month either....i got a 66 in economics(**** math ****) and my mommy took away my car/tv/DS/stero/phone and computer priviliges(im at school now).

And kalo(nick) says that me,tyler and everybody he hangs out with is "immature" so he isnt our friend anymore. that doesnt make sense but he said he is "grown up" and he cant hang out with us "kids" anymore....AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. so needless to say he wont be coming becaues he says smash is for kids.

so ive lost all members to my krew........how sad. AHAHAHAHA

tsetse

Smash Lord
is anyone from corpus or kingsville going to this, I can drive up there and hitch a ride with you guys whatcha think? Any takers? Come on I want to take JF and Fluffies moneY!

JesusFreak

Smash Hero
You won't be able to take my money. I won't be there. Oh wait, you wouldn't take my money even if I was there. :laugh:

fluffy-sama

BRoomer
BRoomer
LOL tsetse ur trying to hitch a ride?? lolz u prolly would take my $$ cuz i've been either stagnating while the rest of the world gets better, or just getting rusty and worse.

TGM wtf @ kailo and WTFMATE at 66 in econ. So nobody fromm ur crew is going?? For shame.= ( this tournament's gonna be really great... Lots of new faces and/or returning faces, and more great prizes.

I MEAN GREAT PRIZES.

Has Magnolia gotten their ride together yet???

tsetse

Smash Lord
Seriouslly Ill pay for half the gas if anyone is going from corpus or Kingsville.

fluffy-sama

BRoomer
BRoomer
You're beggin' a ride really amuses me, lol... Why don't you just drive up here and win your gas money? XDD

I would feel really strange givin' an old man like you a ride =P

tsetse

Smash Lord
I just really hate driving the gas money is no biggie i just hate driving.

Sethlon

Smash Champion
BRoomer
wow, that really sucks allen. I'm sorry dude...your crew is almost non-existant now. :ohwell:

<.<; i still havent talked to ****** and cesar, so i dont know if we can get a ride from them or not. >.< punks need to get on aim....

fluffy-sama

BRoomer
BRoomer
y0 alex, thisis why you need to get phone #s from people :p SO you don't have to depend on their getting on aim to communicate... Do they hang out at De Bunkers? Do they have membership there or somethign? You may be able to go there and find them or maybe find their phone #s....

Poor poor allen. You can join the Houston Crew. :-D Be a part of the Me/Clever/occasionally Rayzorium crew.

I love to drive, but I don't think i have the car-power to make it to the valley = (

Man, I got MORE free stuff from another gamecrazy today. Prizes galore, people... prizes...

Mr.C

Smash Master
doodz my snake is like 4ft long omfgomfg!

Well uhh Allen ***** or whomever, just move to Converse and ill teach you how to be the best with a lil bit of pimp on the side, nah mean? :)

f'shizzle, like sex2 all sexy girls can stay on me. So like bring your gf's im sure they wouldnt mind ;)

Mr.C

Smash Master
Ok so like in my Sign Language class today I was like chicabowowoboomchacalaka nah mean? but anyways my teacher was like signing to me and we cant talk so i was *****? wutchu talking bout willis? so she kept going and i was like ***** i dont speakidy spanish.... she sent my outside *CRYS* but it was all good cause there was this hot teacher across the hall that was 600lbs of sexy and it reminded me of Bety and how sexy he was. If i were a gstring would coach put me on? i sure hope so. I love turkey with beans. i like to do de cha cha i do de cha cha like a lil sissy.

IF i were mrc and let girls sleep on me at sex2 would i? **** straight! mangz!

TheCoach

Smash Apprentice
Mr C you are a g-string and i do have you on and nothing compares to Betty's sexyness you should know that and turkey with beans sucks beans with turkey is good

Vinnyman

Smash Journeyman
i might show up tomorrow if i have no family business going on....my canoe is also ready for action again if anyone is up for some marvel...i could use the practice dummies... :chuckle:

JesusFreak

Smash Hero
fluffy-sama said:
well Vinny, allen, neither of you seem to be here. O_o; wah.

God i hope rayzorium wins X_X;
o-= he was allowed to come see you again? And don't worry, he will win no doubt.

The Great Marth

Smash Lord
ah well i couldnt go........problems with stuff. im very very sorry guys. i know all of u wanted to be beaten by me(and i would love doing it) but i was dealing with other stuff.
and on top of things......i just read that the revo WILL NOT be released in march of 06=we all must wait even MORE for SSBR to come out.

BUT! i am glad rayzorium won! alex......u disapoint me.

Tyle325

Smash Apprentice
when are you stop bein arrogant??

TGM(ah well i couldnt go........problems with stuff. im very very sorry guys. i know all of u wanted to be beaten by me(and i would love doing it) but i was dealing with other stuff.)

The Great Marth

Smash Lord
arrogant? u dont even know what that word means, BAND NERD! so shut up untill u can back up your ****.

Now back to the subject. fluffy, will u be holding a JANUARY monthly? since sex2 is at the beginning of that month?

SuperMajinLink 287

Smash Lord
Tyle325 said:
when are you stop bein arrogant??

TGM(ah well i couldnt go........problems with stuff. im very very sorry guys. i know all of u wanted to be beaten by me(and i would love doing it) but i was dealing with other stuff.)
For real, that dude is so cocky, it's annoying as hell. He won't have anything to brag about though when I beat his characters to a pulp.

The Great Marth

Smash Lord
tyle,there is already a thread, moron.......look for once.

and majinlink agrees with u caues he is mad becaues he will lose to me in DDR when we play at sex 2.

Tyle325

Smash Apprentice
i did look MO-ron. If i started a poll about who thinks TGM is arrogant and annoying i bet more than 50% of the people would agree with me

The Great Marth

Smash Lord
take the "put downs" and the childish "1Up-ing" to the Pm's. u cant even tie it into smash.....

and i hope u didnt start that thread...it would be locked or deleted so fast.....

Vinnyman

Smash Journeyman
how bout you two stop crying like little ******s and get over it......stay on topic....

i'll try my best to come next month....

fluffy-sama

BRoomer
BRoomer
here are the official results!

1 Rayzorium
2 Sethlon
3 G@be
4 Mog
5 Clever
5 Fluffy-sama
7 Cody
7 Ivan
9 Ganz
9 Corwin
9 Scruffy
9 Javier
13 BYE
13 BYE
13 Fes
13 BYE

Tyle... don't make me get Mr. Silver. TGM, you're not a mod. Sorry you couldn't come allen, I was really looking forward to a good Marth owning but since you weren't there I had to settle for a Roy owning = ( LOL but I DID BEAT SETHLON'S ROY WITH FOX HALLELUJA.

These results will be up on Smashex.com soon.. thanks to all the new people who came, it was great to have Magnolia back of course! Try to get a ride next time tho k? x.x; u guys didn't give me any gas money... ;: snifflesigh :: in exchange for rides you can just find some way of giving my D&D char wings, hows that? fair deal XD

Ionno I think I will have a monthly in january. nt sure yet.

Sethlon

Smash Champion
BRoomer
Well Fluffy, i have this rule for DMing that i dont allow people to bribe me to get anything for their character...but for smash tournies i think i can make an exception :}. I would have given you some gas money, but as i said, I'm broke as peach's down smash right now. I'll try to see if i can get a ride of my own next time...but i wouldnt be suprised if it doesnt happen. Us magnolia smashers dont get around much.
...and whats so much better about marth owning than roy owning, huh fluffy? Huh? HUH!?! :}

It was a bummer that Zero and Jobob didnt come though. Always good to smash with those guys.

fluffy-sama

BRoomer
BRoomer
Rules were made to be broken, right? XD and odnt' sweat the no-ride thing... I wouldn't care about driving all the way out there at all if I weren't similarly broke. Sorry i didn't get online last night i may tonight but **** this cheery happy weather is pissing me off. Want more dark and rain and storm... <= /

Of course there will be a november monthly just let me think for a second and figure out when I can have it jeeze people keep your pants on. :p

._. that is all for now...

Clever

Smash Journeyman
Sethlon said:
Well Fluffy, i have this rule for DMing that i dont allow people to bribe me to get anything for their character...but for smash tournies i think i can make an exception :}. I would have given you some gas money, but as i said, I'm broke as peach's down smash right now. I'll try to see if i can get a ride of my own next time...but i wouldnt be suprised if it doesnt happen. Us magnolia smashers dont get around much.
...and whats so much better about marth owning than roy owning, huh fluffy? Huh? HUH!?! :}

It was a bummer that Zero and Jobob didnt come though. Always good to smash with those guys.
If she gets wings then I get to be a bard =D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom