• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Florida's Brawl Tier List

Life After Death

Smash Champion
Drephens and vidjo own bronson since hegot owned already. So yea you fail. Still think they wouldnt touch the 2 hat brothas now

StripesOrBars

Smash Master
Yes but you said the opposite of what you've been saying for the past 2 years.

Unless I read your post wrong(which myself,and everyone else, does very frequently).

Sigh, I wish wiseman was still here.

Life After Death

Smash Champion
No im stating a law they got owned. but im bias so I think they would **** those 3 including me cuz im cocky in melee. My OWN logic is still intact.

Gindler

Smash Champion
XoFF plays a ****ing amazing rob. Ask anyone that's played him at a tournament recently.
So true, XoFF totally wrecked me with ROB I couldn't even get close to him most of the time. That was one of the few matches where I was 98% sure I was going to lose, him and kei are beastly at embarassing me.

Galeon

Smash Ace
lol wtf everyone is playing wario now....i liked being one the only ones =( now every1 is realizing how good he is
Don't sweat it, I'm not really picking up Wario. I just really like him as a character. If anything, I'd probably use him as a counterpick to a certain character (Believe it or not, it's not Snake O_o)

Galeon

Smash Ace
I've never felt it. May not be a flat out counter but it seems like Wario has an advantage or at the very least handles Snake better than alot of the cast.

AfroQT

Smash Master
Yeah hes gonna own, our friendlies go like 50/50 and hes been beastin it up RoB style.

Also apparently RoB ***** Fair beats out Snakes Barbaric Bair

Gindler

Smash Champion
Hmmm, I might have to pick up ROB and Wario then. Although I'll look pathetic in comparison to Icekid and Abe's

AfroQT

Smash Master
yeah but snake can punish robs bad recovery cuz you cant Bup and then airdodge so you can hella abuse that with nikita missle and Up smash spam.

Melee1

Smash Journeyman
They did not bann the ic. One dumb @@@ kid (TGM) cant do that. Im sorry but he can only bann it in one small part of San antonio.

Top Bottom