• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Florida Thread (Revamp Underway)

Do you want to make this thread relevant again?

• Yes, I've been waiting so long for this day!

Votes: 28 93.3%
  • No, this thread was never used much anyway.

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • I never even knew this thread existed...

Votes: 1 3.3%

• Total voters

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
celebritytroll: have I played you before? It's been ages since I've played Brawl with Saint and his crew.

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
bout 7 hours from Orlando and 3 from Tally.

All Pensacola gets when we host is Tallahassee and out of state. Mainly Louisiana and Alabama.

-DR3W-

Smash Champion
NNID
DrewTheAsher
Good luck getting people from Orlando (and even more south) to drive to Pensacola unless the tournament is ****ing huge.

1337h4xx0r

Smash Apprentice
I was wondering if there were any smashfests coming up in the Orlando area. I'm going there on vacation for 2 weeks, but I will most likely be busy every day except the first 3 or so. I'm leaving tomorrow, but I won't actually arrive until the day after. It would be really cool to meet and play some Melee with players from an entirely different region. It would also be nice, since I only get to play in tournaments, since I live kind of far away from the Smash scene in my region.

Hai Im Fearless

Smash Lord
Anyone want to play brawl today?
There's very little chance I'll check this thread again, so text me if you're down (386 624 1064).

-Fearless (best olimar in FL since 2008)

ss118

Smash Master
Hey I'm articanus, a melee player from GA. On the weekend of the 22nd - 24th of February I'll be in Orlando to look at full sail. Anyone who would like to play during that period just post here and I'll check back later. Obviously a bit in advance, I'll also post again when the date gets closer

-DR3W-

Smash Champion
NNID
DrewTheAsher
Melee. I could play brawl but I'm not worth it lol =V

I could do project m ofc xD
Mink isn't worth it either.

He's ****ing *** booty sweat *** ***** ** ***** **************************

ss118

Smash Master
Hey I'm in Orlando right now and I would love to play some sort of melee/ PM/ umvc3(lol) while down here for today, so basically just send me a PM if you want to play and we will coordinate stuff.

ss118

Smash Master
Yes I am articanus, but I left. ='(

I'll be back the 29th of April, and will be living in Florida for 21 - 33 months. So you should have a "small" chance to play me in the future. =)

ShinChan92

Smash Cadet
man, Jax is such a dead melee/P:M area... I wish more people were near me so I can have more consistent training sessions and not make drives that are killer on gas

Tyger

Smash Apprentice
Anyone in Jax should join the FB group called "The NEW Jax Smash Community". They have meet ups every now and then.

Top Bottom