• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Florida Thread (Revamp Underway)

Do you want to make this thread relevant again?

• Yes, I've been waiting so long for this day!

Votes: 28 93.3%
  • No, this thread was never used much anyway.

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • I never even knew this thread existed...

Votes: 1 3.3%

• Total voters

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
Not really... Florida's too big and has too many skilled players to make an accurate list and not cause a bunch of FL-dramma. It's easy for other states since they have clear cut top dogs like Mike G. in GA or Nite in TN.

The oringinal plan was to split into two lists with NFL/CFL & SFL. I had been keeping track of CFL tourney records, but I don't think we're going to be putting up any sort of list any time soon. Just go to a tourney like gigabits though, and you'll find out who's good. ;)

Edit: exarch beat me to it... but yeah, NFL is basically just me & Rice that you have to look out for. Also Pritch when he's on a good day, the rest pretty much are too far away from FL tourneys though and are mostly OOS goers so you won't see much of them.

Drumma_Boi

Smash Ace
if u need some money ram ill toss alittle ure way.... i have a job now and it is easy and it is at the arcade at the ****ing mall lol easy push over job and i can play my DS when i am bored.

RAM

Smash Lord
Well if a list is made for Central and North Florida Our Crew will make that list NP. ( not trying to start mess ) and if anyone want to prove us wrong then do so by making us place low at tourneys ^_^

Drumma_Boi

Smash Ace
or come to our tourney ^_^

either way what ever FL is mostly all pretty good everywhere.... but there isn't much of a clear cut dominator like mike g coming from this state..... soo until then lets all just enjoy tournaments and smash fests to the fullest.

J.rudolph

Smash Apprentice
thats why Alabama is home to
PC Chris
Bombsoldier(he's from mobile)
Ken(used to be fat)
Isai(Ragnorock taught him how to use sheik)
Wife and Husband(went through Marital problems)
Drumma Boi(oops my lie went to far D** It)

J.rudolph

Smash Apprentice
Oh and Justin Wong
(you no, plays Marvel vs Capcom2)

Oh and Cosmo and Wanda there also from Mobile an omg Becky or Betty

Drumma_Boi

Smash Ace
uhhhh i should def not be on that list im not from mobile lol im actually from mempis... well my family is but i came out in FL sooo w/e im half and half..... but uhhhh all I know is...........

:veryconfu:

:hunger:

:confused:

:tired:

Zaromo

Smash Journeyman
I vote for Gigabits since it's so popular around here and that's where some good peeps go to...Orlando...and for MLG too. Orlando must be the place to be!

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
hey everyone im gonna be in Tampa, FL in march for vacation. yeah its a lil ways off but i was wanting to know if anyone would be up for some smash with TN's Ganon. I would really like to get some FL training in on my mains. i might be driving from TN to get there so going to someones house wouldnt be that bad, but i might be flying in. not really sure right now. just let me know whats up.

SheerMadness

Smash Master
Well if a list is made for Central and North Florida Our Crew will make that list NP. ( not trying to start mess ) and if anyone want to prove us wrong then do so by making us place low at tourneys ^_^
You'd actually have to come to a CFL tourney before we could make you place low in it. ;)

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
Hit me up on AIM and let me know more. We'll set something up down here for ya. ^_^

Depending on how long you're here, you might be able to attend a tourney as well since Clearwater has one every three weeks on a sunday. Another Lan center here does tourneys too, but not as regularly.

ragnarock

Smash Lord
Hey Drumma Boi I'm going to try to go to the Exract thing with you and Mr.p is going to try to tag along my question is how much money to I need to bring?

Question #2 is if there's enough space can me and Mr.p, tag along you know we can help you with gas, thats not a problem.

_Riot_

Smash Journeyman
You can put me on i'd technically be located on the SEFL side in Delray Beach
Ganon and Pikachu

Zaromo

Smash Journeyman
yea it is true gigabits is prolly in the best location for all FL people if we were going to do a rankings list
How will that work? I mean come on the tourny might take days for sumthing like that! lol especially if over 100 peeps show.:laugh:

I would probably rank 90 out of 128 (for example)...I'm so-so.

freddybones

Smash Journeyman
m/h/b wont be on very much anymore...

his computer died. we had a buddy come see it (he's like hardwear genius). he says it's up in computer heaven.

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
How will that work? I mean come on the tourny might take days for sumthing like that! lol especially if over 100 peeps show.:laugh:

I would probably rank 90 out of 128 (for example)...I'm so-so.
128 out of 100? Dude, you shouldn't be so hard on yourself. lol

and heck yeah, CFL's where it's at...

and I wouldn't worry about that many people coming, probably could expect around 60, if FL actually got serious about it...

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
Sure, although I was actually thinking of getting rid of the Wii code section soon. Since people are now able to put Wii codes into thier profile, I'm not sure the section is really needed...

In any case, we'll keep it around for now until we need more room for expansion.

(edit: However it appears that nobody in FL actually puts it into their profile, so I guess the section is still very much needed. lol)

X.X

Smash Cadet
Yea I know about gigabits, Halo and I just wanted some Pro practice before the next one was all =[

lime_backwards

Smash Lord
Manko, can you add my Wii #? It's 3287 4674 3731 7897. Also I no longer play as the Doc and I've picked up Ganon. Thanks.. oh and some bad news. I will not be able to attend this weekend's Cutting Edge tourney =(.

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
That sucks, we've got some out of towners comming to it this time since there's also one at Area 51 the day before.

(editing everyone's junk right now)

squaminator

Smash Ace
i'm visiting during spring break. i wanna smash southerners! so now i'm subscribed. i think i'm going to be housed up at weeki wachee which is very close to spring hill. find me some smash plz!

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
what days will you be in town?

That's about an hour north of Tampa, so you could come down to smash with us when you're here. Will you have a form of transportation for yourself?

Top Bottom