• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Florida Power Ranking Panelist Results!

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
After careful counting, and much thinking the panelists for Florida have been decided.

With 16 official voters:
I have taken the top two from sfl, top 3 from cfl, and top 1 from nfl:

From sfl:

With 13 Votes: Seibrik
With 8 Votes: Linguini

From Cfl:

With 10 votes: Rx-
With 10 votes: xYz
With 7 votes: QDVS

From NFL:

With 6 votes: Gmoney

That means the Florida Power Rankings Panelist for 2008 is the following:

Seibrik
Linguini
Rx-
xYz
QDVS
Gmoney

We need to get each other's Sn's and find a time to meet online in a cchat room.

My best suggestion would be every sunday at 2pm. Early afternoon usually following a tourny.

My s/n is Seibrik. As you post the s/ns i'll post them here so people dont ahve to go craazy looking for them.

So.....

Name/Sn
Seibrik- Seibrik
Rx- italyjohn03
Gmoney- MKGmoney

StripesOrBars

Smash Master
Also, why would CFL get 3?

SFL has the overall best smashers here.

Afro or Chops shoulda been the other panelist.

Q has been to like 2 Brawl tourines.

And he can't even goto anymore til after Summer.

Seibrik you fail.

QDVS

BRoomer
BRoomer
If you guys really think I wouldn't be an efficient panelist for my lack of brawl tourneys + being busy this summer, I wouldn't mind someone else taking my position!!!

Then once it becomes fall and I attend more, maybe if you guys needed me I could help!!!

Plus I work most Sundays so I doubt I'd be able to chat then!!!

>_<

:colorful:

Gmoney

Smash Ace
Jacksonville, FL (UNF) Location: Tavares, FL
Even though I edited him out of my original vote (had to give some love to WFL), QDVS still makes an excellent edition to the panel. He'll probably be less biased then most of us because he'll only be basing his views off of brackets and videos.

If we are to chat on Sundays, I think we should make it later on in the evening. I probably won't be able to make it during that time on Sundays after tournaments.

QDVS

BRoomer
BRoomer
Yeah the one reason I might be a better panelist than others is just that, I would be basing my opinions on brackets (who beat who) and such!!!

But I think the panelists should decide (the other 5), since that would be a good way IMO to vote on it...it's an odd number of people so no worrying about a tie!!!

Either way I just want people to have a panelist they feel would make the best/most accurate list!!!

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
Yea, i got no problem in waiting, and Q its at the end up to you, not anyone else, as to if you wanna be apart of the panalists or not.

Reason why chops wasn't considered was he declined it many times, he just doesn't want to be a panalist, and afro didn't get nearly enough votes, as cool as it would be to have him on the panelist.

In any case, if Q declines the position, Manko's got 1 week to accept as a replacement, otherwise we'll stick with just the 5 remaining panalists, and as Q said not worry about possible ties.

Frames

DI
Did you guys have problems with ties in melee, if i remember correctly, there were 6 panelists for the melee lists, it makes sense to have an odd number anyways, just wondering.

StripesOrBars

Smash Master
That's why it doesn't matter who the panelists are.

ANyone could make the rankings.

But I predict Exarch and SmashMac to be on there.

And yes, Q would make a good panelist, but like I said, he doesn't go to tourneys.

<3 Q

QDVS

BRoomer
BRoomer
I meant you guys could vote on ME being a panelist (the other 5 ones), since there would be no chance of a tied vote over me being a panelist!!!

And of course I'd like to be one, I just wouldn't want to be one if people felt my work schedule + lack of tourneys was too detrimental to the process!!!

Also just so people know for the first FL PRs for melee we just chatted a couple times over AIM, and came to one big consensus...whereas for the 2nd update to the FL PRs we each made a list and PMed them to fenrir + skrach who added them up to see who had the highest points!!!

IMO, I felt the 1st method was more accurate, since it actually involved discussion and such...it's also not just everyone throwing out their own lists (which are much more likely to have bias, than one collaborative list)!!!

Gmoney

Smash Ace
Jacksonville, FL (UNF) Location: Tavares, FL
I meant you guys could vote on ME being a panelist (the other 5 ones), since there would be no chance of a tied vote over me being a panelist!!!

And of course I'd like to be one, I just wouldn't want to be one if people felt my work schedule + lack of tourneys was too detrimental to the process!!!

Also just so people know for the first FL PRs for melee we just chatted a couple times over AIM, and came to one big consensus...whereas for the 2nd update to the FL PRs we each made a list and PMed them to fenrir + skrach who added them up to see who had the highest points!!!

IMO, I felt the 1st method was more accurate, since it actually involved discussion and such...it's also not just everyone throwing out their own lists (which are much more likely to have bias, than one collaborative list)!!!

truuuuu... I think Q should still be a panelist.

QDVS

BRoomer
BRoomer
Like I said in the long run I think discussion is better than a bunch of lists, we'd just need a thread or something where we can coordinate like a week in advance when we should meet (discuss on AIM)!!!

Or the other way we could discuss it, would be through another forum...I have one in mind, but I'll have to talk to him about it!!!

That way we can have our own board to keep results/brackets databased and discuss things, where we wouldn't all have to be on at once + only the panelists would have access to it!!!

Linguini

Smash Master
Meh, I think the best idea would just be a big aim meetup, that worked pretty accurately back in melee.
We don't need to take off any panelists, this should be the official list.

Queen is butttttttttt

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
Queen i like the private thread idea, if you could work that out that'd be wonderful and there'd be no discussion, ur a panelist for sure, im pretty sure thats the case either way.

Worst comes to worst we make it saturday night aim meetings at 2am, make people stay up, but at least we know they shouldn't be too busy.

AfroQT

Smash Master
KEEP THIS BUMPED! Sticky it or something!
Also EQUI for panelist since linguini is backing down.

Life After Death

Smash Champion
RX and XYZ SHOULDNOT BE PANELIST. no offense to xyz but your madddd bias online. but IRL he's chill. RX dont make me laught he just takes it to another level and all he does is jon. ima **** that *****.

2 new panelist needed

Life After Death

Smash Champion
amber is a good panelist yep better than JOHN. anything not RX would be a good panelist lol. XYZ you can keep I guess he's a little bias online

Angrylobster

Smash Lord
I should be on the panel

I should also be ranked number 1 on the PR list....

.... yup

QDVS

BRoomer
BRoomer
We've already been discussing the rankings on a seperate private forum!!!

We haven't quite decided yet when to release the first version of it though...right now we're considering after this next gigs, or after FAST1!!!

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
We've already been discussing the rankings on a seperate private forum!!!

We haven't quite decided yet when to release the first version of it though...right now we're considering after this next gigs, or after FAST1!!!

i say wait after fast. Gives me a few tourneys to show you guys why i deserve to be in the top 10-15 :chuckle:

seriously though, its time to step it up. You gonna (hopefully) see a different mother ****in dragon of games, x, in these tourneys now

PolMex23

Smash Champion
ok, since AFro aint on this then this is already a joke...

Why yall even attempting to make a **** "power" rankings list...wtf. No offense Seibrik, i remember you, your alright.

Stupid idea though, 4 months in...id love to see a "power" ranking list june 1st, 2009

Ruuku

Smash Lord
ok, since AFro aint on this then this is already a joke...

Why yall even attempting to make a **** "power" rankings list...wtf. No offense Seibrik, i remember you, your alright.

Stupid idea though, 4 months in...id love to see a "power" ranking list june 1st, 2009
Your post make me think that you have the wrong idea about this thread. This was made to decide who will be making the power ranking list. Not the actual power ranking list.

Top Bottom