• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Florida Gaming Announcment *IMPORTANT(the search for a new leader)*

mnitg

Smash Apprentice
Hey everyone this is Todd, most of you may know me as mnitg. I have some good news and some bad news for everyone who follows the Florida Gaming community.

First I want to give you the low-down of why I'm posting this thread.

Here it is:

Not too long ago VericZ (Eric) decided to quit. He is no longer helping run the Florida Gaming Community. I havent spoken to him since the day he made his decision, so I cannot tell you why. But I can tell you that Florida Gaming is bigger than one individual and we will continue to throw the best tournaments in Florida and soon to be, in 2010, the whole Nation.

Now for the bad news:

VericZ quitting was a major blow to FG, therefore we were in haste looking for the some as good or better to come to the rescue for the Smash World. So the search began... And it was not easy ( actualy it was, I knew who I was going to call, I just wanted to make this sound epic).

Now for the good news:

We have found a new leader in the Florida Gaming community to help carry the Smash World to glory!

Someone who is motivated, enthusiastic, determined, and ready to be a leader!

So Frank and I have decided that the newest member of the FG staff will be...

Hiroshi

Yes, Brian Ortega is officially the leader of the Smash World for FG. Please go to Brian For any questions!

Now for some more good news...

Since we have new leadership and more enthusiasm behind FG, we were looking into a new tournament format. Speak with Hiroshi about that as well.

And for some even more GOODER news...

Many of you do not know that Florida Gaming is actually a company the is called the Virtual Sport Association. Just to keep everyone on the heads up, we will be changing the name in 2010 and expanding throughout the nation!

For now that is all the news I have for you. If you have any questions...ask, and I will answer.

Florida Gaming

Smash Journeyman
Actually, sponsoring players was something we were looking into doing. Be expecting more info eventually on us having pro brackets and amateur brackets and all that jazz. we're gonna be legit.

-misshiro (FG)

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
Actually, sponsoring players was something we were looking into doing. Be expecting more info eventually on us having pro brackets and amateur brackets and all that jazz. we're gonna be legit.

-misshiro (FG)
That would be... amazing. O_O

:069:

Sandtru27

Smash Lord
lol yea

let's do sponsorships... those have NEVER failed when it comes to "pro gaming"

Sandtru27

Smash Lord
i feel we can all climb those inner mountains now

thank you, miguel, thank you

mnitg

Smash Apprentice
This thread wasnt posted by me to talk about sponsorships, although, we will be looking into in the future, lets focus on the fact that we have a new leader. So get ready for a better tournament!

F Zero

Smash Journeyman
OMG IT'S THE NEW MLG GET HYPED!!!!

WOOOOOOOO I WANT TO BE A PRO SMASHER WHO GETS SPONSORED!!

This is too legit. At my rate of improvement, im gonna be pro status soon, you guys just wait.

lw0nderbreadl

Smash Ace
It would be cool to be sponsered by 2 thing. I'm already sponsered by wonderbread, they force me to use they're name...

That's pretty cool that this is gonna be nation wide

lw0nderbreadl

Smash Ace
Yea he's pretty cool, I thought he would be some highschool dbag who thought he was good at brawl. But he's pretty straight

Sandtru27

Smash Lord
Yea he's pretty cool, I thought he would be some highschool dbag who thought he was good at brawl. But he's pretty straight
HAHAHAHAHAH

that was like a movie moment

i swear, i should just make some movie comprised of actual moments in my life and the rest would just be parts of all the ***'d up dreams that i have

woudl be better than the crap you see on the screen todayy

Top Bottom