• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Florida Cars going to FinalRound XII! (Updated 1/27)

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
dont worry rx, youve always got a spot in my car for any random tourney i decide to drive to, but to warn you, the furthest i'll drive is like anywhere in georgia

CO do you wanna team??

Im gonna play PT only though lol

that could possibly be the dumbest thing you've ever said in your life. I'd personally kick your *** if you wanted to go PT in teams, over your other chars

The Alpha Gundam

Smash Champion
john you can come but you have to promise not to ***** at me about how i drive, you're the WORST backseat driver ever please please dont say ANYTHING and you can come on the way to TO4 nobody had a problem with the way i drive but i know you'll find something to say so plz dont otherwise everything is cool :)

alpha u can come

*in CF voice* YESH

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
AFro i think we should take a train, i would drive but i dont trust my car for that long of a distance.

train would be mad fun/not too expensive. just chill for 9 or so hours, maybe less since traffic doesnt exist.

spring break for me starts that weekend so thats kool, i get out of school friday at 1, so unless i miss school that day (and i rly rly dont want to) we wont be able to make it for melee, but def. for brawl on saturday.

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
See, Co18?

me and you should team because hrnut is a supersandbagger, and i tend to try a hell of a lot harder when it comes down to it.

and hrnut's PT is garbage :):)

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
Hrnut I swear on my life I will MM you $10 My MK vs your Pokemon Trainer.

And after I win, I will use the $10 to MM someone who ACTUALLY HAS A CHANCE at beating me.

and then I will buy you subway again like last weekend :). <3

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
wanted to bump the thread just to remind everyone that you better organize some type of car for this things now so you arent left for dead like hbox going to TO4

i hope we take sheers car and just take turns driving. my car has been to atlanta too many times already :urg:

h1roshi

Smash Hero
Kissimmee, Florida playing melee! (f*** brawl, th
man i just drove to atlanta and back and i hated it. if someone else drives though i guess i'll catch a ride and i can help drive if they dont mind. like i just said, i just made the trip to atlnta and i felt comfortable driving that distance as far as saftey. i just hate not being able todo anything but drive for so long. i just dont wanna takemy car out for long trips too much since it has 160+k miles on it.

-hiro

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
keith can i join the monkey car?
if we get an empty spot you can come. be prepared though, cause im really trying to use someone else's car and just help with driving (I'll drive any amount the way there from Orlando)

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
so...is anyone else driving to this? id like to get a ride if possible

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Attention Attention Pay ****ing Attention

Ok, so i want to go to final round XII this weekend. But i really dont want to drive my car again (its been up there two times already, not to mention literally everywhere in FL thats had a tourney). Trying to cut down how many miles i put on it, cause its not like any of you are gonna help me buy a new one once it dies cause of too much mileage

Anyway, is there anyone that wants to go to FRXII that has a car that we can take? I'll drive the entire way there saturday morning, and I'll give gas money. Gathering people should be a problem either. Me and acorn want to go. Im sure we can get rx to come too...so yea, someone help me out for once

Top Bottom