• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Florida Cars going to FinalRound XII! (Updated 1/27)

AfroQT

Smash Master
FinalRound XII: "The Hype Continues" --Atlanta, Ga--March 13th thru 15th

This place is only a 9 hour drive from my house. This should be driven to, planes cost way to much.
Me, Hunter, FlashFVCKINMetroid, and Gingerr all drove up to Impact Clash (5 people to 1 car).

Anyone planning on driving to Final Round? I'm gonna talk to seibrik about it. CFL and NFL should seriously consider driving to this as well! This tourney is gonna be HUGE.

For both
BRAWL AND MELEE

As well as COUNTLESS other fighters!
Including GG:AC, TvC, HD Remix, SF4, MvC, CvS2, and a ****load more.

Florida should rep hard at this. This thread should be used as a discussion for anyone who might drive and people who wanna find a ride as well. I'll update this post with information as I get it.

So yeah, Final Round, whos goin?

Cars Confirmed Going to FRXII:

GameDragonX's Caravan of Monkeys bringing the following:

GameDragonX
HoneyRoastedNuts
Rx
Acorn
*Not Confirmed* SMnut

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
FinalRound XII: "The Hype Continues" --Atlanta, Ga--March 13th thru 15th

This place is only a 9 hour drive from my house. This should be driven to, planes cost way to much.
Me, Hunter, FlashFVCKINMetroid, and Gingerr all drove up to Impact Clash (5 people to 1 car).

Anyone planning on driving to Final Round? I'm gonna talk to seibrik about it. CFL and NFL should seriously consider driving to this as well! This tourney is gonna be HUGE.

For both
BRAWL AND MELEE

As well as COUNTLESS other fighters!
Including GG:AC, TvC, HD Remix, SF4, MvC, CvS2, and a ****load more.

Florida should rep hard at this. This thread should be used as a discussion for anyone who might drive and people who wanna find a ride as well. I'll update this post with information as I get it.

So yeah, Final Round, whos goin?
WE are definitely making this its gonna be me rx gdx and acorn as far as i know now, maybe xyz or smnut

Angrylobster

Smash Lord
I wanna make it to this, its got every game I try to play at a competitive level, lol

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
thank god i dont have to drive to georgia again until this tourney

we need to take someone elses car to this thing. im tired of making the 14 hour roundtrip to GA myself. twice is enough :urg:

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
i think im already full for that

but yea no more drivin for a while gotta get rested up for that 18 hours of solid driving
if you get a spot let me know

and i'll drive a few hours if someone backs out and i take their spot. You know my driving track record, so you know im good :laugh:

Frames

DI
ya just dont break my car LOL

btw where is the ultimate story of greatness from the epic adventure last weekend

edit - btw did i mention we are staying for melee only? yes so you will probably not want to come, but if you still do i will put u on the waiting list

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
I always thought that people who were willing to help drive for part of the way should get first priority in cars, since the driver would be most inclined to take them

It's always (or SHOULD always be) the drivers decision on who he takes and doesn't take, and I know if I was the driver, I would try and get as many people who were willing to drive in my car as possible.

with 4 drivers in the car, 18 hours of driving becomes 4.5 hours of driving.

frames, does your car include me this time around, or no?

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
if its only melee, count me out. Dont wanna go to a tourney that i wont participate in, ya know?

CO18

Smash Hero
C018 we should go and team for brawl
Possibly, but If Hrnut plans to go and wants to team then I would team with since we're in the same crew and we've been wanting to team for awhile since we haven't yet :/

But if not, then Ill team with you.

Nvm lol you were talking about HERB didnt realize that

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
WHOA HBOX you want to team with me for this?

i didn't realize you were going!??!

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
We are still going to own up at Gigs, yes.

I need to find an epic Snake teammate for FRXII then, or something equivalent.

Hmmmm.

I'll look around.

Afro I'm assuming if you go, Seibrik would be going and you'd team with him, or even if Seibrik didn't go, that you... wouldn't want to team?

go jin young go jin young go

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
I need to find an epic Snake teammate for FRXII then, or something equivalent.
*bursts up into the chatroom like the kool-aid man*

___

But na, seriously. You might want somebody who, i dunno, plays brawl, and who doesnt think platform camping c4 over all 3 people is a great idea because "Hey, there's 2 opponents and 1 teammate, as long as I dont get hit he can suck it up."

If i magically
1) find out i dont suck at brawl (which people kinda tell me)
and
2) decide to man up and actually play it.
and
3) havent been hogtied and roped into teaming with somebody.

I'ma snake player. >.>

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
DOGYYY

lol, if i would have know you ACTUALLY would have fun teaming in Brawl, we could have teamed for Impact Clash

I'd be down to team with you any time.

I just want to check my options for this first :p:p:p

plus i haven't confirmed if Brawl Doubles is going to exist at FRXII yet.

Frames

DI
john you can come but you have to promise not to ***** at me about how i drive, you're the WORST backseat driver ever please please dont say ANYTHING and you can come on the way to TO4 nobody had a problem with the way i drive but i know you'll find something to say so plz dont otherwise everything is cool :)

alpha u can come

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
john you can come but you have to promise not to ***** at me about how i drive, you're the WORST backseat driver ever please please dont say ANYTHING and you can come on the way to TO4 nobody had a problem with the way i drive but i know you'll find something to say so plz dont otherwise everything is cool :)
thats weird. rx has never said anything about my driving while in my backseat

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
thats weird. rx has never said anything about my driving while in my backseat
thats cuz you don't drive double the speed limit and don't tailgate every car your behind.

also you don't swerve from lane to lane for no reason to try and pass cars

Frames

DI
thats cuz you don't drive double the speed limit and don't tailgate every car your behind.

also you don't swerve from lane to lane for no reason to try and pass cars
lol if it really bothers you how i drive im sure there will be plenty of other drivers for herb or other tournaments

Top Bottom