• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FL Social Thread:You Mad, You Lose.

nevershootme

Smash Master
luigi, peach, and falco are the worst

and sorry but d3 is a pretty gay matchup. you have to pretty much camp your *** off for 7 minutes. or get CGed, baired once, and die at like 10%. unless you want to only win like 20% of the time, you have to camp wario and kirby too, but not as hard as D3.

you arent at a big disadvantage to anyone else really
i still don't see how peach is too good vs diddy.... it's effin mind boggling. same for luigi (somewhat imo since i was messing around with that matchup vs lee)

Gindler

Smash Champion
Lol, too good. Hercule's so manly

i still don't see how peach is too good vs diddy.... it's effin mind boggling. same for luigi (somewhat imo since i was messing around with that matchup vs lee)
Well lee is a pretty good diddy, haven't seen your peach. But I'd have to see Kei vs. GDX probably, all I know is peanuts are actually really good in the matchup they just drop her right out of her float. From what I read everywhere though it's one of the more difficult reguardless.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
The reason peach is good against diddy is because she is basically always in the air unless she is pulling turnips.

KBM

Smash Ace
for whoever was asking about luigi vs diddy it's cuz he slides really far across the ground when diddy throws a banana at him so you can't combo. he's also in the air a lot, which isn't where diddy wants you to be.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Hmmm except all those characters + diddy are better than dedede hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
hmmm. doesnt matter, D3 is just looked upon as a non-honorable character :laugh:

Sandtru27

Smash Lord
Hmmm except all those characters + diddy are better than dedede hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
no, incorrect

like the people that make the tier list are idiots

besides, d3 is auto-dishonorable for chaingrabbing and everything

lol i wish i would've met crashic.... he's so funny

type of guy that sounds like his chaingrabs are unique

look at him go daammnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

CO18

Smash Hero
no, incorrect

like the people that make the tier list are idiots

besides, d3 is auto-dishonorable for chaingrabbing and everything

lol i wish i would've met crashic.... he's so funny

type of guy that sounds like his chaingrabs are unique

look at him go daammnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
Except their right.. atomsk and I were the only d3s that placed high in tourneys and atomsk just recently stopped maining ddd for ics.

Besides camping people until you get a fart isnt all that more honorable.

And GDX just PLAYS honorable Ive played adhd and diddy can be super gay as well lol

B_AWAL

Smash Master
Sooooooo yeah,

Hopefully one day every1 can get along w/ Mero like Redhalberd
I can't wait 4 the fall so that we can have more epic tourneys in NFL.
KBM n Dtorr almost killed me w/ laughter.
I love the Brawl community.

Aye Keith!!! Try playing Sonic w/ like only 3 good match-ups
Although U make it all better by avenging my losses ;-) "THIS IS 4 SONIC LMAO!!!"

When is Gville's next tourney? Tally wants to come!!!
N NE1 dat was planin on goin to Lukenessmonsters tourney in Jvile lata dis month, dats canceled.
O! N there are 3 big parties comin up!

Goombay(Lots of unnecessarily scantly clad women and free liq all night) on sept 4th in Tally
Jovert - Sept 13th (If u don't kno wut this is U must find out!) in Miami
Jovert Gainsville - the same as above but Idk the date.

Tally miss's Deeznutts n Gmoney n Gville!!!
Thats all of my random facts and opinions 4 da day.

Nickriddle is number 3
HRNick is number 4
I feel like I need to do great and rep the Nick'z now... :-( but I can't travel... If it matters my DJ crew is top 10 in FL ;-)

-CHEZ-

Gindler

Smash Champion
Even though CO plays D3 I'd say he's still legit, haven't played him in singles yet but Kei&I had to go up against him in doubles a few times and it was always fun and close. Of course D3 is a lil' less gay in teams, but yeah every character has something gayley amazing (/dishonorable or w/e) about them so I don't really see a problem.

And ****, the only Jville tourney and it gets cancelled? so stupid.

Sandtru27

Smash Lord
Except their right.. atomsk and I were the only d3s that placed high in tourneys and atomsk just recently stopped maining ddd for ics.

Besides camping people until you get a fart isnt all that more honorable.

And GDX just PLAYS honorable Ive played adhd and diddy can be super gay as well lol
okay, and the only high placing wario is fiction; your point?

lol.... i don't camp -- the only NOTABLE wario's that camp are TX and Masky

diddy is gay but he's a monkey, don't know no better

d3 is forced royalty and just straight up *****

like hitler

Sandtru27

Smash Lord
And ****, the only Jville tourney and it gets cancelled? so stupid.
no, that's not the only jax tourney -- just one series (the owner of the place had to leave for a family matter so his business is closed until he gets back)

Rob (RTKO) and me are still planning on hosting tournaments for charity in orange park (half of the money goes to charity and entrance fees are 5 ****s -- this junk is gonna be biweekly MOST likely)

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
straight up ***** like hitler....lol ****

i think imma start playing pink diddy in my gay matchups to give people fair warning that im going ADHD mode

Edit: and nick i miss you tally *****s too. its been waaaaaaaaaaaaay too long since ive seen you guys. i was hoping youd come to florida gaming but i was severely disappointed

CO18

Smash Hero
okay, and the only high placing wario is fiction; your point?

lol.... i don't camp -- the only NOTABLE wario's that camp are TX and Masky

diddy is gay but he's a monkey, don't know no better

d3 is forced royalty and just straight up *****

like hitler
Besides Hunger who just beat Ally in tourney a few weeks ago, phantomx, and reflex ur right.

afro bringin dat wario back too

Gindler

Smash Champion
Orange park you say? awesome, that's just down the road from me. Just give me the head's up on when they are and all that jazz

Wario is pretty honorable, I mean he's the only S-tier I'm even capable of playing.

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
straight up ***** like hitler....lol ****

i think imma start playing pink diddy in my gay matchups to give people fair warning that im going ADHD mode
Aight

I'ma have to bust out that Pink Yoshi now........

Wait a minute, I'm incapable of playing gay

Red Yoshi all day cuz I'm out for blood (sometimes the Purple Yoshi cuz I'm so chill)

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
You should use blue diddy gdx.
blue diddy looks terrible. it really does

id go green, but i like classic diddy over all other colors

but pink diddy when its no secret imma camp you for 7 minutes (lol d3)

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
i dont like how blue diddy looks

green is my favorite color, and for ever other character i play in brawl i play their green color....but red diddy > green diddy.

i need a gold diddy so i can be super saiyian. although the reddish diddy can pass for super saiyian 4 (the only thing i remember from GT, never actually saw the entire series)

Gindler

Smash Champion
Ha, yeah same here. I'm going to enter singles next gigs (only been doing double the last like 6 months), now that I finally have that **** ROB matchup covered. Just so I can see how I do.

KBM

Smash Ace
Yo come off it CO18, i dont know who you think you're kidding, saying that Reflex mains Wario

that mother mains SQUIRTLE and will ****

YOU

with squirtle.

and me, and everybody else. i couldn't take my eyes off him at genesis.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
Wait...GDX said pikachu was honorable...but D3 isn't...i kill people with my chaingrabs...d3 doesn't. Hmm........strange.........

Top Bottom