• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FL Social Thread:You Mad, You Lose.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Nothing ventured nothing gained. I know Kuro wants to go and MVD's punk *** is trying to get flown out there.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
I don't ball that hard, but I'm stuck in the middle of ****ing nowhere for college, even by Alabama standards. Makes it easy to prioritize getting the **** out of here on the weekends.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Remnant of copy paste from LA, but you at least had Red Halberd at some point and, uhh, Seibrik?

Nah, it's that Nick "the Knight" Riddle. You guys don't know about his new secret tech. They call it the Godwin.

M@v

Subarashii!
Hey guys, just wanted to let you know I'll be back in Orlando September 20th and 21st :). For those that dont know, Dad and I got into an accident with our corvette a couple weeks ago. Its a 1996 collectors, so its not as simple as buying a new one from the factory to replace. Well, we found one just like it and in even better shape than ours was, and its conveniently in Orlando. I'll be in town those days with my dad to test drive and make sure we want the car, then bring it home with us. I don't know exactly how much free time I'll have, but if I do have some, I wouldnt mind meeting up.

M@v

Subarashii!
wish i could but our train leaves the 22nd(autotrain to take the car) plus i need to be back at penn state monday for classes.

:phone:

DFEAR

Smash Hero
is it me or is xaltis is banned from having an avatar and signature if so then LOL

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
Green Ace, I don't think you can compare your looks to anybody and think you are superior....ever again.

I almost spat out my drink on my laptop you *******.

Top Bottom