• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FL Social Thread:You Mad, You Lose.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Attention: the March 5 dollar footdives will have all the fighters, not just marvel sfxt and brawl. that means AE, KOF, BB, SCV, MK9

I'll also probably start playing LoL once I move in with nick this month

that is all

izzy24

Smash Ace
Damn, I wrote a long post about Hollywood, FL being the complete opposite of CA, but I lost it. Long story short, most people who live in Hollywood do so because it's not such a great area and the rent is cheap.

Off the top of my head, Victoria Justice (from Disney Channel's Victorious) was born and raised in Hollywood, FL. She moved straight from one Hollywood to another.

:phone:
you know she used to go to my church for school at sheridan hills, theres a local newspaper article with her there and everything lol

OverLade

Smash Hero
Yoooo Vinnie hype. I'd prefer a NLL tourney for tradition/nostalgia reasons, but I can almost 100% guarantee a tourney in Tampa at Sore Thumbs if nobody else can host.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
I'll make sure there's a 5 dollar footdives during that period don't worry guys

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Lol ok mink be that way ill try to work around your date even though my venue is bigger and I have more games to run

You even said nll should be hosting and you would if they didn't I now take care of nll brawl hosting WHAT ARE YOU THINKING BRO :laugh:

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Edit: actually whatever city vinnie is in should host that weekend. No point hosting nll that weekend if hell be I'm Miami and can't get a ride. Or vise versa

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
WHAT CITY SHALL YOU BE IN VINNIE?!? I WANT MY ****ING REMATCH!

Wait, is he gonna be in town for CEO?

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
If people were okay with it, a clubhouse tournament would probably be best... No overloading plugs this time though.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
Psh, I'll ditto you and **** that ***** of yours up ***** I don't give have a **** STRAIGHT SWALLOW THE BACK HALF OF A GOAT WHILE THE FRONT HALF STILL BREATHING MOTHA ****A

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
When Monday gets here imma have the greatest arcade stick known to man. I ordered some more swag pieces yesterday

And vinnie where in fl are you going

DC

Smash Cadet
Last clubhouse tournament was fun. Only if Tampa and CFL come down again... pool party was too good.

Vinnie

Smash Master
And vinnie where in fl are you going
Ormond Beach. Isn't that close to Orlando? I know it's not near Miami. :x

Also, I think we should have a Vinnie vs ESAM hype blog/pic/video like dabuz vs razer. Except no large money match because I'm poor and I'm saving for sunrise. :)

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Ormond Beach. Isn't that close to Orlando? I know it's not near Miami. :x

Also, I think we should have a Vinnie vs ESAM hype blog/pic/video like dabuz vs razer. Except no large money match because I'm poor and I'm saving for sunrise. :)
Near daytona? Dunno how well make that work...

B_AWAL

Smash Master
Vinnie is free n will come 2 a Tally tourney 2 get *****... Watch :sonic:

Lol aye Vinnie! Ill donate $20 2 u if u play me in a best out of 25 set

U kno what? Ill talk 2 Reflex Kismet & Al/Ga this way Vinnie Al & Ga will b in Tally & Vinnie doesn't hafta travel far! & I can hook yaw up w/ a VIP booth @ 2 clubs that night 4 a discount.

Jus realized he will only b here 4 1 week... its up 2 you all. Ill ask Reflex Biglou Billy & Kismet n then if they say yeah ill work on sponsors.(Free wing zone, cold stone coupons, gamestop coupons, jimmy johns food and prob club access)

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
I don't mind doing 5 foot dives that weekend. But I'm pretty sure he won't have a car or a ride

DFEAR

Smash Hero
originally dc showed it to me like year or two ago then you showed me last year and now afro is up to date with the raisin man.

not like it matters tho. we all like raisins

Top Bottom