• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FL Social Thread:You Mad, You Lose.

CO18

Smash Hero
What, Shaky should be 8th. Then ramen/gdx/masky/radix/lio/mk18/gallax/kyon or whoever after they post their wins and losses. Ramen skillwise def though imo is 9th at least right now. Ramen has a win over me and gdx and did he send seibrik to losers that one tourney? or was that the one he sded or w/e anyway. Masky has wins over chaz and Hrnut and esam. gdx has a win over halberd and chibo, gallax over chibo,mk18 over ksizzle etc etc. but I think 9th should be Masky then 10th Ramen

8. Shaky
9. Masky
10. Ramen

Imo and based off what I know from their wins or w/e

DC

Smash Cadet
How is DC ignoring RedHalberd's #2 performance at that Hobo?

He did pretty well LOL
Because 2nd place is the first ****ing loser.

lol but seriously, anybody on the PR list would have done that to Texas. Didn't CO get 3rd or 4th one time a while back?

It's hard to say that OOS rankings shouldn't be applied to the Florida PR as an absolute, that's just what they do. Were it up to be, I would take such placings into acknowledgement but with less weight in respect to FL tourney placings.

[...]

8. Shaky
9. Masky
10. Ramen

Imo and based off what I know from their wins or w/e
The fact that we have such a hard time placing people in spots 9 and 10 mean that we should not even bother. Once you start grasping at straws to place people in these straws is when you should probably stop.

I love Shaky but I still take his money in money matches and I don't even play this game anymore.

CO18

Smash Hero
Obv oos counts that makes no sense. Yeah I got 4th @ whobo a national awhile back or w/e

And most likely yea I prob wouldve won,esam prob wouldve won etc since wed beat razer more than likely unless gnes beat one of us cuz dojo and some others didnt show

Master Raven

Smash Master
To be honest I don't really know why we don't count OOS either, all I know is that for a while that's what we haven't bothered to do. If everyone wants OOS victories to count torwards the PR, that's fine by me. The PR's practically become a democracy at this point.

CO18

Smash Hero
Because 2nd place is the first ****ing loser.

lol but seriously, anybody on the PR list would have done that to Texas. Didn't CO get 3rd or 4th one time a while back?

It's hard to say that OOS rankings shouldn't be applied to the Florida PR as an absolute, that's just what they do. Were it up to be, I would take such placings into acknowledgement but with less weight in respect to FL tourney placings.

The fact that we have such a hard time placing people in spots 9 and 10 mean that we should not even bother. Once you start grasping at straws to place people in these straws is when you should probably stop.

I love Shaky but I still take his money in money matches and I don't even play this game anymore.
We do have enough, Maskys beaten Hrnut,esam,and chaz all top 7 on the pr he should definitley be 9th then noone else has beaten anyone aside from gdx except ramen

DC

Smash Cadet
Hm, I apologize, I usually try to gather information before making my argument but I guess I simply missed that information.

Perhaps Masky should be on the list, perhaps not.

HOW ABOUT YOU TRAVEL SOME MORE YOU DIP**** MAYBE WE'LL HAVE AN EASIER TIME RANKING YOUR AIR PLANKING ***.

But I digress.

CO18

Smash Hero
So on that note
1. CO18 - Dedede
2. Hrnut - Snake
3. Redhalberd - Mk/snake
4. shaky(hes blackish) - Ness
5. one of the sfl scrubs -Mk/pika/zss/marth
6. one of the sfl scrubs- Mk/pika/zss/marth
7. one of the sfl scrubs- Mk/pika/zss/marth
8. one of the sfl scrubs- Mk/pika/zss/marth
9. Masky - Timer
10. Ramen - Mk/pit

Update op

DC

Smash Cadet
derp derp when people do some of dem power ranking money matches derp derp with the new power rank system derp

DC

Smash Cadet
At least we have records against each other.

Shouldn't you be winning some local play n trade tournament or something.

lol<3hal

B_AWAL

Smash Master
HRNUT is the only person who I kno has beaten everyone(except maybe Nickriddle and Esam)
I don't kno much about NickRiddle and Esam except the fact that they are both BEAST
Chaz is BEAST 2 although I think GDX has beaten him once.
Redhalberd is 7-1 with GDX, 1-2 with HRNUT, 2-1 with Seibrik, 0-1 with Nick Riddle, 1-0 with Chaz & has lost to Candy & Ult Razor
GDX has beaten Halberd and I think Chaz

Top 8 shud stay top 8 no question about it unless someone who has beaten GDX has ranked top 3 in a tourney???

next 2 will be difficult but I'd go w/

Mampham is like 1-3 w/ GDX beats Kyon all da time and is consistentas he only ends up placing behind PR players normally.

Lio hasn't beaten any PR players but hasn't lost to anyone aside from PR players, Kismet and is 1-1 w/ Mampham. Other than that he normally doesn't end up behind any1 besides PR players, Reflex n Kismet or Mampham

Ramen has @ least 1 win over CO18, Seibrik n GDX I don't kno much about this guy how does he place in tournies???
Shaky has beaten GDX but I don't know much about him
Radix is 3-1 w/ gdx but doesn't end up placing high on a consistent basis

Masky has beaten CHaz, HRNUT n Esam but has lost to plenty of (technically) randoms so that knocks him down.

mk18 - would be honorable mentions @ besthaven't heard anything astounding
gallax - would be honorable mentions @ best haven't heard anything astounding
kyon - Always losses to Mampham or more would be honorable mentions @ best

Even though people have beaten GDX, HE STILL PLACES HIGHER THAN THEM... GDX is STILL TOP 10 material. Plus GDX goes to like the MOST tourneys and ends up getting like top 4 @ least. GDX only loses to Potentential top 10 candidates and PR players.

The strongest candidates for 9 and 10 are Lio n Mampham to my knowlege

Off of Assumption that Shaky has been a beast (meaning that I do not have facts) it should be Shaky and prob Mampham though

Although Radix is another possibility.

Kyon, Gallax, k18 and Masky all do well but are not amongst the TOP 10

Lio/Mampham/Shaky/Radix > Kyon/Masky/mk18/Gallax

Until proven otherwise???

CO18

Smash Hero
What are you talking about MASKY IS 9th, What do you mean his random losses, ok im sure hes lot to unrankeds maybe a few times bust mostly not as Im sure Lio and mampam have and regardless theyre wins are not REMOTELY close.
Maksy has beaten chaz,esam and hrnut. Shakys beaten seibrik,esam and nickriddle. Gdx has beaten chaz and halberd. Ramens beaten me, if he didnt beat seibrik then maybe gdx should still be over him

Mampam and Lio should not be over masky/ramen/gdx even though theyre very good theyre wins just dont add up.

As for top 7 just randomly off top of my head
Me- wins: masky,lio,gdx,ramen razer,chaz,dekar,cura,tearbear,hrnut,atomsk,ally then some others
losses: ramen,chaz,seibrik,dekar,leemartin,lain,nickriddle,hrnut(though it was fox vs falco),mew2king
what I can remember for right now

halberd wins: gdx,lio,razer,gnes,seibrik,hrnut,chaz,ybm,kyon some others that i prob cant remember
losses: gdx,seibrik,hrnut,nickriddle,leemartin,razer,candy

what I can remember for now
Hrnut- wins: seibrik,halberd,co18,chaz,shadow,felix,gdx
losses: halberd,co18,leemartin,ally,atomsk,masky,noa?(though hrnut used lucario/diddy ithink)

seibrik: wins: co18,halberd,shaky,nickriddle,esam,lee martin,ally,candy,razer
losses:halberd,hrnut,shaky,esam,felix,shadow, nickriddle,ally,ninjalink,mew2king,razer

esam: wins: chaz,nickriddle,seibrik,candy,fatal,kel,biglou,dsf
losses: tyrant,m2k,adhd,masky,seibrik,nickriddle,shaky

nickriddle wins: co18,halberd,seibrik,choice,esam,chaz,ksizzle,
losses: atomsk,adhd,gnes,seibrik,esam,shaky,mikehaze?,dehf

chaz wins: malcolm,neo,lain,kismet,co18,shaky dunno who else
losses: hrnut,masky,esam,co18,nickriddle,seibrik?,mew2king

All I can think of currently thats that notable

DC

Smash Cadet
AWAL sounds like he's well versed and definitely knows what he's talking about.

Let's let him run this topic, hell let's put him at number 1!

wait

Master Raven

Smash Master
I beat Snipa 4 lightyears ago who beat Shaky who beat Seibrik who beat Ally who beat M2K

I am the best.

B_AWAL

Smash Master
GO ahead DC, U be the logic of this topic... I'll wait (jeopardy music) {BTW MM's DON'T COUNT}

@CO18 "Hrnut- wins: seibrik,halberd,co18,chaz,shadow,felix,gdx
losses: halberd,co18,leemartin,ally,atomsk,masky,noa?

losses:halberd,hrnut,shaky,esam,nickriddle,ally,ni njalink,mew2king,razer

losses: atomsk,adhd,gnes,seibrik,esam,shaky,mikehaze?,dehf"

SO could the agreement be that top 4 are between HRNUT, Seibrik, NickR n Esam???

Everyone has beaten Seibrik, NickR n Esam have beaten each other and HRNUT has been beasting it?

How many tourneys have U been 2 CO? N are U trying to say U belong to a spot higher than 5 @ da moment?

Redhalberd at least deserves 4th or 5th

CO18

Smash Hero
GO ahead DC, U be the logic of this topic... I'll wait (jeopardy music) {BTW MM's DON'T COUNT}

@CO18 "Hrnut- wins: seibrik,halberd,co18,chaz,shadow,felix,gdx
losses: halberd,co18,leemartin,ally,atomsk,masky,noa?

losses:halberd,hrnut,shaky,esam,nickriddle,ally,ni njalink,mew2king,razer

losses: atomsk,adhd,gnes,seibrik,esam,shaky,mikehaze?,dehf"

SO could the agreement be that top 4 are between HRNUT, Seibrik, NickR n Esam???

Everyone has beaten Seibrik, NickR n Esam have beaten each other and HRNUT has been beasting it?

How many tourneys have U been 2 CO? N are U trying to say U belong to a spot higher than 5 @ da moment?

Redhalberd at least deserves 4th or 5th
I dunno ive been to most tourneys cept like gainesville and I dont necessarily agree on top 4 though Seibrik will probably end up being 1st even that im not sure theres too much crap

DC

Smash Cadet
GO ahead DC, U be the logic of this topic... I'll wait (jeopardy music) {BTW MM's DON'T COUNT}@CO18 "Hrnut- wins: seibrik,halberd,co18,chaz,shadow,felix,gdx losses: halberd,co18,leemartin,ally,atomsk,masky,noa? seibrik: wins: co18,halberd,shaky,nickriddle,esam,lee martin,ally,candy,razer
losses:halberd,hrnut,shaky,esam,nickriddle,ally,ni njalink,mew2king,razer esam: wins: chaz,nickriddle,seibrik,candy,fatal,kel,biglou,dsf
losses: tyrant,m2k,adhd,masky,seibrik,nickriddle,shaky nickriddle wins: co18,halberd,seibrik,choice,esam,chaz,ksizzle, losses: atomsk,adhd,gnes,seibrik,esam,shaky,mikehaze?,dehf" SO could the agreement be that top 4 are between HRNUT, Seibrik, NickR n Esam??? Everyone has beaten Seibrik, NickR n Esam have beaten each other and HRNUT has been beasting it? How many tourneys have U been 2 CO? N are U trying to say U belong to a spot higher than 5 @ da moment? Redhalberd at least deserves 4th or 5th
Your posts

my eyes

B_AWAL

Smash Master
I dunno ive been to most tourneys cept like gainesville and I dont necessarily agree on top 4 though Seibrik will probably end up being 1st
Really??? Red has been sayin U've done nothing 4 like EVAR!!!!!!! :laugh:

Although I guess he must've been sarcastic.

How do U feel the rankings should go? I'm a nobody anyways who jus loves the game. Ur more experienced. I'm looking for your opinion on the rankings.

CO18

Smash Hero
Done nothing Red doesnt know wtf hes talking about LOL:

Ours wins are like the same aside from
Him beating Seibrik, ybm, gnes
Me beating atomsk, tearbear,ally,cura,dekar

gdx and ramen basically cancel out
him losing to candy/razer
me losing to dekar/chaz/lain/m2k

So I really dont know what hes talking about, I think ive prob attended more events than him too most likely

I honestly dont know how the ranking should go LOL looking at results its extremely hard to tell even with chaz stepping up its extremely hard to tell in top 7

We should have it updated by now but I dont even know maybe we should just wait til after columbus, well have few cfl and sfl tourneys then columbus as well

B_AWAL

Smash Master
@CO18 - truuuuuuuuu

@DC - U could either remove ur eyes, I could stop posting or maybe U could u kno.... IGNORE MY POSTS. The latter is truly simple...

gallax

Smash Hero
HRNUT is the only person who I kno has beaten everyone(except maybe Nickriddle and Esam)
I don't kno much about NickRiddle and Esam except the fact that they are both BEAST
Chaz is BEAST 2 although I think GDX has beaten him once.
Redhalberd is 7-1 with GDX, 1-2 with HRNUT, 2-1 with Seibrik, 0-1 with Nick Riddle, 1-0 with Chaz & has lost to Candy & Ult Razor
GDX has beaten Halberd and I think Chaz

Top 8 shud stay top 8 no question about it unless someone who has beaten GDX has ranked top 3 in a tourney???

next 2 will be difficult but I'd go w/

Mampham is like 1-3 w/ GDX beats Kyon all da time and is consistentas he only ends up placing behind PR players normally.

Lio hasn't beaten any PR players but hasn't lost to anyone aside from PR players, Kismet and is 1-1 w/ Mampham. Other than that he normally doesn't end up behind any1 besides PR players, Reflex n Kismet or Mampham

Ramen has @ least 1 win over CO18, Seibrik n GDX I don't kno much about this guy how does he place in tournies???
Shaky has beaten GDX but I don't know much about him
Radix is 3-1 w/ gdx but doesn't end up placing high on a consistent basis

Masky has beaten CHaz, HRNUT n Esam but has lost to plenty of (technically) randoms so that knocks him down.

mk18 - would be honorable mentions @ besthaven't heard anything astounding
gallax - would be honorable mentions @ best haven't heard anything astounding
kyon - Always losses to Mampham or more would be honorable mentions @ best

Even though people have beaten GDX, HE STILL PLACES HIGHER THAN THEM... GDX is STILL TOP 10 material. Plus GDX goes to like the MOST tourneys and ends up getting like top 4 @ least. GDX only loses to Potentential top 10 candidates and PR players.

The strongest candidates for 9 and 10 are Lio n Mampham to my knowlege

Off of Assumption that Shaky has been a beast (meaning that I do not have facts) it should be Shaky and prob Mampham though

Although Radix is another possibility.

Kyon, Gallax, k18 and Masky all do well but are not amongst the TOP 10

Lio/Mampham/Shaky/Radix > Kyon/Masky/mk18/Gallax

Until proven otherwise???
ive beaten gdx and chibo sempai within the last month and a half

ive beaten radix in my last two tournies ive gone to. and ive beaten lio at MLG. my losses came from pit and from an olimar(who i shouldve beaten when i utilt at 110% on halberd but somehow he didnt die. i still lost 2-1) at gainsville. ive got some experience vs pit but nothin like what crazycuban was like so yes, i lost lol. and i promise u i will never lose to an olimar again unless its fearless.

every time ive played mk18 i have also beaten him too.

lately ive only lost to hbox and hrnut and kyon(our set is always 2-1 anways). my sets with hrnut are always so close and exciting though. im sure if u asked him he would tell u how much he has to work to win.

i recently had a set with chaz @ MLG where we went 2-1 and all matches were last stock. so im sure chaz would be more than happy to tell u how good/bad my snake is. not to mention, chaz was on his super A+ game that day

the one cat i can never beat is co 18. reasons be i play snake 0_0

ive never gotten the chance to play mampam in tourney but im able to beat his diddy and snake in friendlies against my snake if that helps at all. we go even from what i can tell. although i think gdxs diddy is better and so is radixs snake so im not really worried about either of them. but i am worried about his ddd since i do have a hard time playing against that cat.

Master Raven

Smash Master
Friendlies don't really matter, even if you're very much capable of taking on top players; what only matters are tournament matches.

gallax

Smash Hero
yo but seriously, why dont we just do a top 15? cuz like i think this is kinda dumb arguing how good a player is or isnt. i mean sure we need a PR but we have so many good players and we are such a huge state why not? i like mampam and lio and masky and kyon and radix and shaky and mk18 all the same and they are all BEAST. if no one comes to an agreement we could always have a tie for a spot too lol.

Top Bottom