• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FL General Rules Discussion: Brawl

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
Honestly the best solution is to remove the time limit. I don't see any reason to ledgecamp with it off.
If you are winning you would never approach. Since the loser then doesn't have to approach out of fear of losing of time out, they will now never approach. The game will go on forever.

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
A bit late into this topic (didn't notice it before), but here are my opinions on these things:

Suicide Kill: I believe that the win should go to the suicider unless the suicidee (definitely not a made-up word) somehow survives. The suicidee should know what to look out for in his opponents character and play carefully as the match progresses.

Standing Infinites: Always allow up to 250%. These can always be stopped by simply switching characters. I only allowed the "Gentleman's Rule" at my tournament because everyone was complaining about this. =/

Planking: Definitely ban it, but I'm not sure how it would be monitored. The Japanese Lege Grab Rule seems fine, but 70 ledge grabs is indeed too high of a number.

OverLade

Smash Hero
And what if you want to main DK/Weegee/Samus.

D3's standing infinite is too gay, and FL D3's are so good that they dont need it. Same goes for other standing infinites....

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
And what if you want to main DK/Weegee/Samus.

D3's standing infinite is too gay, and FL D3's are so good that they dont need it. Same goes for other standing infinites....
You can still main them. Just have a secondary to deal with those horrible match-ups.

Top Bottom