• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FIU Testing Grounds 2 (Brawl + Other Games) (Date Pending in November)

nevershootme

Smash Master
Hey guys, I'm gonna be throwing another Brawl tournament at FIU in November. No clear detail on the date but it's not gonna be the end of the month since it's Gamebreakers. I'm thinking it's gonna be on thanksgiving weekend (after black friday). Remember, I'm not sure and the date is not finalized.

The core issue is Gigabits. What would be their date will they be planning?

There are also other games aside from brawl, games include Guilty Gear, CvS2, and Street Fighter 3rd Strike.

But yes... it's happening

chckn

Smash Ace
If you can get a finalized date for a saturday, I will have a tournament on the following sunday at my house. That way the ppl from cfl/nfl(if any come down) can stay the weekend and play two tournaments instead of just one.

Masky

Smash Master
Oh man, if this is on thanksgiving weekend... I might be in town for this. Not a definite but the chances are high

Masky

Smash Master
It won't be on Thanksgiving but the Sunday after it, Thanksgiving is on a Thursday

nevershootme

Smash Master
Im here again. Love yall down south.

Cuz of you guys ima start a club at SPC. Hahahaha, gaming club.
the SPC at FIU blows major chunks... it was ok back then.. but UCF gets better crap like better concerts. I know we're trying to throw some sort of gaming club down south but you know how boring and lame the people are when filing documents

and it's gonna be on a saturday.

why the hell do you think it's gonna be sunday or friday? tournaments are always on saturday

Top Bottom